No announcement yet.

IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of maneuvering and using the Ethics Committee as a weapon and then trying to go ideological and hide behind Khamenei, Khadem should resign. The issues that are surfacing are not all conspiracies. They are serious matters (IFF statute and FIFA, lack of financial transparency, using Ethics Committee as a weapon, Perspolis and Esteghal ACL ban, VAR). IFF is now paralyzed with the current leadership. If Khadem does not resign before Thursday, BoD should remove him. For now my vote goes to current GC, Karmanifar as caretaker until the IFF general assembly that should be held in less than 3 months. Current situation is untenable and is hurting TM WC preparation and other urgent work of IFF.

I am not sure if Daadkaan is wise enough to give Kahdem good advice. He has a victim attitude and although his sudden and indefensible dismissal justifiably resulted in IFF ban by FIFA after 2006 WC, Daadkaan is good at complaining and he completely messed up the 2006 WC preparation. I never forget his sentence during the 2006 qualification campaign in Farsi that I watched on IRIB myself: Bereem jaameh jahaanee, raahat sheem That's the kind of attitude that a senior leader should never have. In a sense, hard work is never done. It was CQ who reminded everyone that being qualified is just one step and there is a lot of hard work to be done towards WC preparation after qualification and long term. I really miss CQ these days.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Instead of maneuvering and using the Ethics Committee as a weapon and then trying to go ideological and hide behind Khamenei, Khadem should resign. The issues that are surfacing are not all conspiracies. They are serious matters (IFF statute and FIFA, lack of financial transparency, using Ethics Committee as a weapon, Perspolis and Esteghal ACL ban, VAR). IFF is now paralyzed with the current leadership. If Khadem does not resign before Thursday, BoD should remove him. For now my vote goes to current GC, Karmanifar as caretaker until the IFF general assembly that should be held in less than 3 months. Current situation is untenable and is hurting TM WC preparation and other urgent work of IFF.
      Go TM!
      Dear
      I don't like all of them. Seraji is not great Manager ( His team Saipa not even a contender in Azadegan), Musavi's husband (Ryka club) had issues.... all they have issues.

As you said Azizi klhdem has failed as IFF president and unable to function even if he did get vote he won't be effective.
      There are so many issues and controvercies with him.

But It's Iran and this is the way things works (not works)

Never in history of IFF (Except war time) we did not have all U16-19-23 teams & coachs
      This is his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Dear
        I don't like all of them. Seraji is not great Manager ( His team Saipa not even a contender in Azadegan), Musavi's husband (Ryka club) had issues.... all they have issues.
        As you said Azizi klhdem has failed as IFF president and unable to function even if he did get vote he won't be effective.
        There are so many issues and controvercies with him.
        But It's Iran and this is the way things works (not works)
        Never in history of IFF (Except war time) we did not have all U16-19-23 teams & coachs
        This is his legacy
        You have good points St_Mark jaan and it is the crisis of a "republic" that is corrupt to the core and has lost all credibility with a very strong majority of Iranians. Yet, I love TM and I am looking for the best practical way out of this mess. Kamarnifar was a referee and had enough gumption to hold the BoD meeting on Thursday. Beh Farsi meegeem: too shahreh koorhah, yek cheshm paadeshahst. I don't know enough about Kamranifar yet he SEEMS TO be better than other choices for now. I definitely agree with you on Seraji.

Go TM!

Comment

You have good points St_Mark jaan and it is the crisis of a "republic" that is corrupt to the core and has lost all credibility with a ver strong majority of Iranians. Yet, I love TM and I am looking for the best practical way out of this mess. Kamarnifar was a referee and had enough gumption to hold the BoD meeting on Thursday. Beh Farsi meegeem: too shahreh koorhah, yek cheshm paadeshahst. I don't know enough about Kamranifar yet he SEEMS TO be better than other choices for now. I definitely agree with you on Seraji.
          Go TM!
          آHe is one of Azizi Khadem appointee. All apointee will lose their positions or jobs if Azizi Khadem removed
          He is not neural.

There was even big controversy about 8 months ago when he was appointed. Arguments were made he did not have all Statute requirement for that job (4 years of top sport management as specified)

Comment

Azizi Khadem had his own strong supports inside Iran and abroad.
            In Iran they called them Media Sheild.

Mazdak Mirzaei recently gave his support (Hattrick show) KSA owned.
            This is what Chia Foadi Media manager of U23 who resigned recently had to say in response.

رپرتاژ آگهی بی شرمانه برنامه (هت_تریک )مزدک_میرزایی برای(فدراسیون_فوتبا) ل تنها یک خروجی داشت و آن پل کردن این فدراسیون برای گرفتن کیس پناهندگی مخاطب خاص در سزرمین بوریس جانسون است وگرنه همه می دانند که هزاران برنامه شبیه( هت_تریک)فدراسیون فوتبالِ خوبان_عالم را نجات نخواهد داد!
            Last edited by St_Mark; 02-14-2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Update-Azizi Khadem - Dadkan Meeting

Earlier Azizi Khadem has asked Dadkan to accept TD posision at IFF. Previously Kalani, Roshan and Dr Z were apointed to the TC.

Dr Z yesterday said he was not attending TC meeting and not have much time to attend. He said even if he has time is not interested since its ceremonial job.
              Dadkan also has rejected same offer .
              Mirshad was appointed TD at FIFA after Mahdavikia resignation.

As Mirshad said and ( i copied requirements in this forum) It's a full-time job with responsibilities but with no money by IFF.

That's one reason Mahdavi Kia quit. He never attended even a single meeting in Iran plus no money.

Dadkan view himself above these positions he expect IFF presidency or sport ministry.

It seems either today's meeting didn't take place, or it refer to previous failed meeting.

Comment

Azizi Khadem had his own strong supports inside Iran and abroad.
                In Iran they called them Media Sheild.

Mazdak Mirzaei recently gave his support (Hattrick show) KSA owned.
                This is what Chia Foadi Media manager of U23 who resigned recently had to say in response.

رپرتاژ آگهی بی شرمانه برنامه (هت_تریک )مزدک_میرزایی برای(فدراسیون_فوتبا) ل تنها یک خروجی داشت و آن پل کردن این فدراسیون برای گرفتن کیس پناهندگی مخاطب خاص در سزرمین بوریس جانسون است وگرنه همه می دانند که هزاران برنامه شبیه( هت_تریک)فدراسیون فوتبالِ خوبان_عالم را نجات نخواهد داد!
                Mazda mirzaie since his departure from iran he has been
                A class act and has SAID FROM THE BEGINNING he is not
                Political at all and if noticed he stays away from politics as much as he can and he gave a very emotional speech on his first show regarding this matter.
                Only reason he left iran because he couldn't have his own show and he wanted advance his career and iran into even though is key owned but are very professional compare to other channels and he has very nice show. IF MAZDAK WOULD OF BEEN OFFERED misaghi show
                He would of never left iran.
                Mazdak is footballing and he is not political.

Back in the days I was offered through friend to do sport show
                In one of Los Angeles based channels it was only a few of them
                Back in year 2000 , so I went to their TV station and I noticed
                They don't want pay and he was telling me do it for love of iran
                He start getting political and patriotic I told him I won't do it for free and he told me I was not Johan parast.. I was young and bad temper I cussed him out and I invited him to fight him outside and ofcourse he backed down and soften his voice
                Typical Persian b.s when they feel their about to get their a.. kicked... I don't blame mazdak leaving iran getting nice paying job and he is on key owned channel because no one else pay what he is worth... mazdak is not political he is real dude
                Providing for better life for his family

Comment

Azizi Khadem, President of the Football Federation:

By going to the World Cup, an amount of about 400 billion tomans has been deposited in the federation's account and revenue has been generated.

We could have acted like many, and this income could have been paid as a million-dollar head coach salary, but we did not, and that is why the federation has become rich from debt.

I had a meeting with Mr. Mohammad Dadkan yesterday, and in that meeting both he and I emphasized that the National Federation is not a place to settle personal accounts.

عزیزی خادم،رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال:

با رفتن به جام جهانی مبلغی حدود ۴۰۰ میلیارد تومان به حساب فدراسیون واریز و درآمدزایی شده.

ما می*توانستیم مثل خیلی*ها عمل کنیم و این درآمد به عنوان دستمزد سرمربیان میلیون دلاری پرداخت شود، اما این کار را نکردیم و همین دلیل فدراسیون از بدهی به ثروت رسیده.
                  روز گذشته با آقای محمد دادکان جلسه*ای داشتم و در آن دیدار هم ایشان و هم بنده بر این نکته تاکید کردیم که فدراسیون ملی جای تسویه حساب*های *شخصی نیست.

‼️استوری ها رو از دست ندید
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azizi Khadem defended his record today during Webinar with head s of provincial board.

Detail
                    Detail

It would be good if he allows live broadcast of meeting tomorrow/

Listening to part of his live webinat it seems he is confident has has the vote.
                    He insists his 2 deputies can vote.

If he insists on this position there would be a deadlock and need for meeting of GA in 3 months,

GA has to meet in 3 months anyway but if there is a deadlock he stays in the job till then.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-15-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Despite withdraw of complaint by Paykan Club, EC or AC has not reverse ban on Mehrdad Seraj.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Azizi Khadem, President of the Football Federation:
                        By going to the World Cup, an amount of about 400 billion tomans has been deposited in the federation's account and revenue has been generated.
                        We could have acted like many, and this income could have been paid as a million-dollar head coach salary, but we did not, and that is why the federation has become rich from debt.
                        I had a meeting with Mr. Mohammad Dadkan yesterday, and in that meeting both he and I emphasized that the National Federation is not a place to settle personal accounts.
                        عزیزی خادم،رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال:
                        با رفتن به جام جهانی مبلغی حدود ۴۰۰ میلیارد تومان به حساب فدراسیون واریز و درآمدزایی شده.
                        ما می*توانستیم مثل خیلی*ها عمل کنیم و این درآمد به عنوان دستمزد سرمربیان میلیون دلاری پرداخت شود، اما این کار را نکردیم و همین دلیل فدراسیون از بدهی به ثروت رسیده.
                        روز گذشته با آقای محمد دادکان جلسه*ای داشتم و در آن دیدار هم ایشان و هم بنده بر این نکته تاکید کردیم که فدراسیون ملی جای تسویه حساب*های *شخصی نیست.
                        ‼️استوری ها رو از دست ندید
                        No money has been given to IFF. 400 billion toman is about $15.9 million but he says in his remarks that after the sanctions are lifted we will have this money. I am not sure how it is now $15.9 million. I thought TM will get $8 million after completing its group matches. There was some money from 2018 but I don't think its about $8 million. In the IFF website piece it is vague whether this money is FIFA qualification award does that include revenue generation (daraamad zaaee). So much for transparency. Anyways this is classic khaleebandee. No money has been given. They could not spend $1 million either. Again, I agree that there have been positive developments yet it doesn't justify lack of financial transparency and using the Ethics Committee as a weapon.

Also, his ideological moves and using khoda o peyghambar many times and referring to Kamenei's wise leadership near the end of this interview is really disturbing to me and tells the story of aligning himself behind the power structures hoping he will survive the Thursday vote.

Last but not least, the IFF web site just like the Ethics Committee is not his personal page to be used for his own remarks to save his neck.

Go TM!

Comment

No money has been given to IFF. 400 billion toman is about $15.9 million but he says in his remarks that after the sanctions are lifted we will have this money. I am not sure how it is now $15.9 million. I thought TM will get $8 million after completing its group matches. There was some money from 2018 but I don't think its about $8 million. In the IFF website piece it is vague whether this money is FIFA qualification award does that include revenue generation (daraamad zaaee). So much for transparency. Anyways this is classic khaleebandee. No money has been given. They could not spend $1 million either. Again, I agree that there have been positive developments yet it doesn't justify lack of financial transparency and using the Ethics Committee as a weapon.

Also, his ideological moves and using khoda o peyghambar many times and referring to Kamenei's wise leadership near the end of this interview is really disturbing to me and tells the story of aligning himself behind the power structures hoping he will survive the Thursday vote.

Last but not least, the IFF web site just like the Ethics Committee is not his personal page to be used for his own remarks to save his neck.

Go TM!

According to previous report by IFF (treasury) FIFA owed Iran $7,8 M ( معادل ۷ میلیون یورو). Past & future will be over 15.

Man has right to defend himself when his integrity and job is on the line, but this is just his version and one side.
                          If there is a fair mating tomorrow, he will be question about all he said today and what he failed to say.

Comment

جلسه وبینار رییس فدراسیون فوتبال با روسای هیات*های استانی فوتبال حواشی عجیبی داشت.

به گزارش طرفداری، در آستانه جلسه هیات رئیسه، رئیس فدراسیون ترجیح داد با هیات های استانی وبینار بگذارد. در این وبینار آنچه بیش از همه جلب توجه می*کرد نحوه گفتار رئیس فدراسیون بود که دکتر نامیده می*شود البته بدون مدرک!

در فایل صوتی پخش شده از این وبینار در بخشی عزیزی خادم می گوید:

آقای تفکری صحبت نمی کنه؟ چرا حرف نمیزنی تفکری؟ چرا؟ چته؟

تفکری پاسخ می دهد:

بله ببخشید من بیشتر سعی کردم استفاده کنم. سلام به روی ماه تان دکتر عزیزی خادم، خیلی دلتنگتان بودیم شما می دانید من چقدر دوست تان دارم، این را با افتخار می گویم و خیلی ارادت دارم خدمت شما و همینطور تک تک روسای هیات های سراسر کشور من هم واقعیتش از این جریانی که اتفاق افتاده هم سردرگم و هم ناراحت هستم اما امیدوارم هرچه هست به صلاح و مصلحت فوتبال باشگاهی و ملی و استان هایمان باشد.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

As of now there won't be live report of meeting (Hope that can be change).

If his opponent get chance to question him there will be whole list of questions with focus on his questionable secret comunication with FIFA to bypass Parliament
                              Financial explanation he did today fall very sure of truth and obligation. Only way to determine what he said regarding finace is to see official FA ( Financial statement as required by outside certified accounting firm) . He had not provided that despite several BOD demand.

He made no mention about failure of youth teams without plan and coach.

One minor but important question he will face is his business partner and his Deputy Mehrali( Azizi Khadem insist he can vote tomorrow).

Just for Fun, do the following:

https://rasm.io
                              search box enter
                              شرکت سریر سلامت پارسه

on top left click on:

روزنامه رسمی
                              ۱۳۹۸/۱۰/۱۲
                              آگهی تغییرات شرکت سریر سلامت پارسه شرکت با مسیولیت محدود به شماره ثبت 483665 و شناسه ملی 14005457670

Result
                              روزنامه رسمی کشور
                              آگهی تغییرات شرکت سریر سلامت پارسه شرکت با مسئولیت محدود به شماره ثبت ۴۸۳۶۶۵ و شناسه ملی ۱۴۰۰۵۴۵۷۶۷۰

تاریخ نامه ثبت: ۱۳۹۷/۶/۲۵ ]تاریخ چاپ روزنامه رسمی: ۱۳۹۷/۷/۳

[COLOR=var(--text-2)]به استناد صورتجلسه مجمع عمومی عادی بطور فوق العاده مورخ 15/05/1397 تصمیمات ذیل اتخاذ شد: آقای حمیدرضا مهرعلی به شماره ملی وارد شوید به سمت رئیس هیئت مدیره ـ آقای علی اسکندری به شماره ملی وارد شوید به سمت نایب رئیس هیئت مدیره ـ آقای شهاب الدین عزیزی خادم به شماره ملی وارد شوید به سمت

Mehrali is Azizi khadem deputy and business partner in several ventures
                              When he nominated him as his deputy, did he disclose his business relation with him?
                              He didn't

AND that Ali Eskandari is the same Khooban Alam Jadogar .

p.s

During IFF election. Mehrali was a candidate for BOD, but he failed and only got 2 votes from general assembly.
                              Despite only two votes Azizi Khadem selected him as deputy pending 3 months approval of next GA meeting that never took place.
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 02-15-2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

According to previous report by IFF (treasury) FIFA owed Iran $7,8 M ( معادل ۷ میلیون یورو). Past & future will be over 15.
                                Man has right to defend himself when his integrity and job is on the line, but this is just his version and one side.
                                If there is a fair mating tomorrow, he will be question about all he said today and what he failed to say.
                                Absolutely, he has a right to defend himself AND if IFF web site gives its pages to him then other members of BoD also should have access to the site. Publishing his remarks in the media channels is different than using the official website of IFF. Up until the actions by Ethics Committee, I was actually a lot more positive about IFF current leadership and I think I have become a lot more realistic now.

I also have the right to question his comments in a fair and factual way.

Money that you can not use because of sanctions, does not make you rich. The details are unclear. They did pay CQ through FIFA after 2018 WC and AC 2019 using those funds. They received $8 Million after WC 2018 group stage. So they only paid CQ $200K? Doesn't sound right and that's what I mean when I say there is no transparency. That's why the request by BoD members for financial reports and official tax returns by a corporate accountant (hesabras) is very legitimate. The title of the IFF web site piece refers to the current IFF as rich (servatmand). If IFF only had 20 million tomans in the bank when Khadem took over ($800) then where did all the revenue come in the past 12 months to pay all these unpaid bills? Did they borrow money? How much of it was revenue generation? How much did the sponsors pay? What is this new deal with Majid? That is why asking for financial reports is necessary.

Also the last disturbing ideological term that he uses all over the piece is IFF as "Mazloomtareen fedrasion-eh taareekh". For those of you who don't know, being "Mazloom" meaning oppressed (burdened with cruel or unjust impositions) is the victim ideological attitude used by IR through the years to justify its existence. I have never seen a head of IFF in such full ideological mode with so many references to Rahbar and deen o khoda. This is very disturbing and if he survives the vote on Thursday it paves the way for one of the most corrupt federations in our history. If he can hide behind the TM success and justify his actions then what will stop him from using his power without any governing body to act as a watchdog.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X