IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    My understanding is that suspension of FA by FIFA no longer means that the team itself is banned.
    As St. Mark mentioned, Mirshad Majedi has experience with FIFA ("He is elected member of IFF board of director and appointed IFF representative to FIFA (twice) as TD")

So hopefully everything will gets resolved.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      As St. Mark mentioned, Mirshad Majedi has experience with FIFA ("He is elected member of IFF board of director and appointed IFF representative to FIFA (twice) as TD")

So hopefully everything will gets resolved.
      Hopefully? We shouldn't be in this situation playing with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
        I guess we are screwed and UAE will qualify then .
        It's not a big deal. Calm down man.

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
        I am not sure, I’m basing it on articles I read from iranwire, I could be wrong.
        When it comes to football, most iranwire journalists couldn't tell the difference between their fat stomach and a football. They're alarmist and sensationalist. Their specialty is politics, not football.

Comment

When it comes to football, most iranwire journalists couldn't tell the difference between their fat stomach and a football. They're alarmist and sensationalist. Their specialty is politics, not football.
          Ok Dadash. You know how sensitive I'm reading these fuck%% up news and speculations.

Comment

Reminder: Iran's Social Media is highly infected by fake news is one of the worst in the world fed by intelligence services of IR, US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Russia and China plus uninformed unwise individuals, football mafia and more. Reminder: always trust and use your own best judgement and do your own research.

No one is banned and it is unlikely. Wise decisions and actions by IFF is a must.

Go TM!

Comment

Mahdavikia was fired
              When he played in that game
              Wearing shirt with isrl flag.
              These are all pony shows.
              Khadem was fired for various negotiation
              With isrl company and Kia sitaution.
              Iran never gives the exact reason and
              Never announce certain things
              They just do it.
              This was call from makes to remove both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                Mahdavikia was fired
                When he played in that game
                Wearing shirt with isrl flag.
                These are all pony shows.
                Khadem was fired for various negotiation
                With isrl company and Kia sitaution.
                Iran never gives the exact reason and
                Never announce certain things
                They just do it.
                This was call from makes to remove both of them.
                There are some truths to your list and reasoning but none of those were as serious as subverting Parliament that is redline for him or another IFF president past or future.

short brief.

When years ago, Idea of New need for revision of IFF statue became relevant there were two heavily opposing political views.

Conservative groups who resisted the change and they wanted Gov and sport Ministry be in change nd views IFF as extension of SM.
                Opposing views including prominent reformers who saw that as opportunity and aim for loosening gov control and total independent of IFF and defined it as an NGO.

unable to resolve dispute FIFA got involved and appointed a reformer Farahani and. for required amendment demanded by FIFA.
                Ultimately after the years more moderate solution emerged and conservatives agreed for IFF to be loosely connected to gov (base on law of the land) and not be involve in their affairs, elections, ...

When Azizi Khadem's legal consultant started secret communication with FIFA to go around Parliament role trust was broken.
                No longer Parliament will trust like of Azizi Khadem, he crossed the Redline.

As for Israel...., Mahdavi Kia was well aware of what he was doing, it is his choice and his right, but he was also coach of TM u23 and IFF rep at FIFA and if he was not expecting reaction from Iranian gov he was very wrong.

Comment

شیخ سلمان بن ابراهیم آل خلیفه، رئیس کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا، پس از انتخاب ماجدی به عنوان سرپرست فدراسیون فوتبال، به وی تبریک گفت و برای ایشان و فوتبال ایران در مسیر پیش رو آرزوی موفقیت کرد.

Sheikh Salman bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa, President of the Asian Football Confederation, after Majidi was elected as the head of the Football Federation, congratulated him and wished him and Iranian football success in the future.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well yes, it’s a predominantly political news and analysis website, not a sports website. I don’t go to them for football news and analysis, I go there for politics. And this is more of a political issue than a footballing issues, it’s about the behind the scene connections and all the corruption that goes with it, and iranwire often does a very good job of revealing those. So your criticism of them is not really valid in this case. They have done some very good “sports politics” investigative journalism over the past few years and they have covering IFF politics and corruption quite in depth.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                      Well yes, it’s a predominantly political news and analysis website, not a sports website. I don’t go to them for football news and analysis, I go there for politics. And this is more of a political issue than a footballing issues, it’s about the behind the scene connections and all the corruption that goes with it, and iranwire often does a very good job of revealing those. So your criticism of them is not really valid in this case. They have done some very good “sports politics” investigative journalism over the past few years and they have covering IFF politics and corruption quite in depth.
                      All I’ll say is you give them way too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Yes...and let's make someone from PGPL the new coach. That would be a dream...lol WC is in November if you haven't forgotten...and Skocic had one of our most impressive qualifying campaigns ever. This time last year we were not even knocking on the door to Qatar.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        He’s not good enough to lead us in the WC.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

You’re just like the guys who replaced the federation bosses in 98 and then bought in Talebi for Ivic.
                          Lol bad comparision. In this case Skocic is Talebi.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Aghaye Majedi, do the right thing and bring in a karbalad coach for the WC.
                            That should be your top priority.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

If Esteghlal wins the PGL they will be one of the dirtiest champions in history, they’re doing everything possible to get them a cup after 20 years. They destroyed Gol Gohar season taking points from them and banning Ghalenoi for 3 months, they banned Pooladi from TM/Iran while they keep extending Siavash Yazdani/Moradmands Sarbazi, they’re still the only team in the PGL to have reported 17 covid cases after more than half a season, right before a elimination cup match.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                LOL. What ghabrestun you think Skocic came from?
                                Mehdi jan, please read Kasra's post for why Skocic is more accomplished, decorated and qualified than any Iranian coach:

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Skocic won the Croatian Cup with Rijeka, and the Slovenian Cup with Interblock. These two wins alone make him more accomplished, decorated and qualified than any Iranian coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X