Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    khaak to saresh. never liked his face
    ditto ... got that classic, kasif e khayemall "Bache Akhoond" look on him ...! and no doubt plays the part too..!

personally, can't wait for this ozgal's permanent drop from TM..!

during WC18 ran into many of our TM boys near Red Square in Moscow, was just telling the boys how proud i was of all of them and their gritty wc performances and taking selfies with some ... and this onoghe dayoos stood quietly on the corner staring me down with this mashkooki look on his uglyass face ..!
    feel like this asshole is forced upon our TMcoaches baraaye jasoosi purposes of his teammates for mullahs....? you know to go tell on them if any of them steps outa their bs morality constrictions that may be placed on TM players in public etc..?

oh ... and when in to our boys, Majid sorta freaked me out for a second ba oon cheshaaye zaaghe owlish..!!

Comment

You either bash players for not being able to speak English, and when they do you mock them. An accent is an indicator that you speak more than one language, be respectful.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Let's all be courteous to our young star who is working hard to be a great professional football player in a very intense league and focus on football.

Do you guys think he will actually get any minutes tomorrow? If yes, what position?

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Let's all be courteous to our young star who is working hard to be a great professional football player in a very intense league and focus on football.

Do you guys think he will actually get any minutes tomorrow? If yes, what position?

Go Allahyar!
          I think he will get some minutes depending on the complexion of the match (e.g. if they are chasing the match). As for position, Allahyar is pretty versatile and I think he can play anywhere across the front 3. Although personally, I like to see him play out wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            I think he will get some minutes depending on the complexion of the match (e.g. if they are chasing the match). As for position, Allahyar is pretty versatile and I think he can play anywhere across the front 3. Although personally, I like to see him play out wide.
            I like that too. Here is the scenario I love to see tomorrow: Allahyar comes in as a winger on minute 70 when Hull City is trailing 1-0, then he makes one of his magnificent runs and provides a great assist to equalize and finally he scores a winner in extra time with another one of his screamers. That will be a fantastic memorable start.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrbKoqjk7mw

Comment

Will be meeting Allahyar after the Fulham match next Saturday. Very much looking forward to it! Will post photos here too.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Baba get your Torabi and Ghaedi talk out of this thread. This is the church of Allahyar and it doesn't stand for such crap. Pay your respects to the greatest talent this country has ever had and weep at the geezers who a few months ago were saying Ghaedi is superior at dribbling, 1-on-1 street football and whatever else their delusions fancied.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Baba get your Torabi and Ghaedi talk out of this thread. This is the church of Allahyar and it doesn't stand for such crap. Pay your respects to the greatest talent this country has ever had and weep at the geezers who a few months ago were saying Ghaedi is superior at dribbling, 1-on-1 street football and whatever else their delusions fancied.
                    baba if you are refering to my posts you should read them again. let go with this emo attitude..
                    I said 2 things, one cant know if torabi wasnt forced to have that shirt one, and 2, disrispect is whats shown against ghaedi not making a innocent joke about hull city.
                    if its directed to me, and you cant handle these simple 2 posts, well then it is what it is.. /also, i didnt support torabi, i just said you never know if he wasnt forced to ware it so i personaly dont want to make any conclusions of an athleathe making this statements, having read about what has happened in other sports..

i you werent directing it to me then nevermind my post

also pay some respects since if he in 1 year (god forbid) would go to qatar same people that hail him will trash his legacy as 1000 times before.. now i think he will have great success and will play in premier league in 2 years, as im a big allahyar fan aswell. but be leveled, be able to take a innocent joke, and instead, dont react emotional when they dont do careerchoicec you dont like..
                    isnt that better than overreacting like a 2 year old on a innocent joke about yeah he heard about hull?
                    now im done with this childish discussion.. you want to make more posts your welcome.. i wont answer it..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

How can we watch hull city game today?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          How can we watch hull city game today?
                          live stream links will be available here:
                          https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/771993

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Urgh the numbering...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

On bench.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X