Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will be in squad for Hull City debut vs. Preston North End on Saturday!!!

Coach Shota Arveladze is pleased at how quickly he has settled in, and will have no hesitation about including him in the weekend's Championship game.

"I'm surprised at the way he adapted so quickly," admitted the Georgian.

"His English is good enough and from the first (training) session he seemed very active with the boys but I have to mention this group is (made up of) great lads, they've welcome him well.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...uickly-3554402
    Sounds pretty optimistic. Looks like he'll be expected to make his debut at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I was comparing in a footballing context, not political. I just used that picture for satire. Said players mehdi13 was comparing to are playing in Europe. Torabi let everyone down when he never went to Europe, stayed in PGPL, and left to Qatar and came back to Iran.

Also, I believe Torabi should be held to the same scrutiny as Rezaei is being held for underperforming and taking up a TM slot. At least Kaveh is playing in Europe and had a European career.
      I didn’t mention Torabi or Ghaedi, Ansarifard, Rezaei because I think they are irrelevant in a discussion about TM starting 11. I think three of them are replaceable in the squad. I also think Allahyar even now is starter material and Coach should make room where he needs to.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Does allahyar speak turkish?

Comment

Allahyar does what Allahyar wants. This is Allahyar's world and we're all just living in it Approximately 24 hours now before a star is born. Hold me.

Comment

Seems Allahyar will be wearing #20

Comment

I have never streamed a championship game ever due to the headaches of finding a link but I may put an effort in order to watch this game.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ my guess is the ESPN+ covers both US and Canada (I am not sure). Check it out at espnplus.com. Subscription is required.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      ^ my guess is the ESPN+ covers both US and Canada (I am not sure). Check it out at espnplus.com. Subscription is required.

Go Allahyar!
                      In Canads the match is streamed by DaZn.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Seems Allahyar will be wearing #20
                          Good, like a perfect score on a test in Iran =)

Comment

Youtube link (for easier viewing for some)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA_L...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Youtube link (for easier viewing for some)
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA_L...ature=youtu.be
                              i know about tis club when i was child.. i saw his eyes getting teary of that lie
                              nice intervue

he seams to be such a nice dude, wish him all sucecss! god bless!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                i know about tis club when i was child.. i saw his eyes getting teary of that lie

nice intervue
                                With respect, some of you guys are weird. There was similar post yesterday. Hull spent several seasons in PL during Allahyar’s younger years. You don’t think he had even heard of this team?

Comment

Working...
                                X