Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Lol. The fans are already calling for songs for Allahyar =)
    Wow! Great start. Have we ever had one our players included in the after-signing first match squad? The fact that he is gelling with the "lads" is awesome. Look forward to seeing him go from strength to strength at Hull City!

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      For those of you whose Farsi (Persian) has room for growth, he referred to Hull City as being a "Sakooyeh Partaab" that literally means a liftoff platform (or board). Allahyar is a person of big dreams! Good for him!

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Checked the club website earlier and no mention of his squad number still. Wikipedia (taken with a punch of salt) has him in the squad list as number 90.
        Also on the squad list on the club website , all the players have an individual sponsor too - moat look like local businesses. I wonder who ends up being the sponsor under Allahyar.

Comment

ESPN+ will broadcast this Saturday's match (Hull City vs Preston) live in the US (subscription required) at 10 AM EST (NY). I can't wait to see him on the pitch in England.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Should mean a good quality stream will be available.

Allahyar is 13/5 to score anytime with the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Forget about Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos. Allahyar has potential to at least be on Azmoun/Taremi level.

Haj Mehdi and not these people? : “The only way to save country is to obey the leader”

Comment

Haj Mehdi and not these people? : “The only way to save country is to obey the leader”
                khaak to saresh. never liked his face
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  khaak to saresh. never liked his face
                  Me either, aneee rahbaro bekhore 💩

Comment

What a piece of shit this guy is

Comment

Mehdi Gohrabi

Comment

well, not to support him but has anyone thought about if he was given the shirt from someone and felt he didnt have any choice to do what he did?
                        im not sure he printed that shirt at home by him self, and eaven that he can speak english..

who knows what realy happened..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          well, not to support him but has anyone thought about if he was given the shirt from someone and felt he didnt have any choice to do what he did?
                          im not sure he printed that shirt at home by him self, and eaven that he can speack english..

we should be careful with the bashing, who knows what realy happened..
                          I was comparing in a footballing context, not political. I just used that picture for satire. Said players mehdi13 was comparing to are playing in Europe. Torabi let everyone down when he never went to Europe, stayed in PGPL, and left to Qatar and came back to Iran.

Also, I believe Torabi should be held to the same scrutiny as Rezaei is being held for underperforming and taking up a TM slot. At least Kaveh is playing in Europe and had a European career.

Comment

Kavehs drop of form is a shame he was in souch a great for few years ago, but atm i cant understand what he is doing in TM..
                            also if allahyar has a good run now id like him to get a start vs koreans, dont think they are used to play against allahyar type of player..

beira/abedz
                            hardani, kanaani, shoja, noorafkhan
                            noorollahi, amiri, allahyar
                            taremi
                            azmoun zahedi

would be a sick lineup.. but balance might be slightly of..

this would also be interesting

beira/abedz
                            hardani, kanaani, shoja, noorafkhan
                            allahyar, noorolahi, sarlak, amiri
                            azmoun, taremi
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I was comparing in a footballing context, not political. I just used that picture for satire. Said players mehdi13 was comparing to are playing in Europe. Torabi let everyone when he never went to Europe, stayed in PGPL, and left to Qatar and came back to Iran.

Also, I believe Torabi should be held to the same scrutiny as Rezaei is being held for underperforming and taking up a TM slot. At least Kaveh is playing in Europe and had a European career.
                              Even his inclusion is political.

There always has to be a certain portion of Esteghlal/Perspolis players in the TM list regardless of who deserves it or not. Dumbest thing ever.

Comment

Allahyar on the betting sites for this Saturday's match as a goal scorer for Hull City. He's now legit! =)

Comment

Working...
                                X