No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he hasn't even got his jersey number yet, I don't think...

Comment

I’m guessing he’ll go with #90 again

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        “I will try to give my all and help the team because that is the most important thing. I will fight for the team until the end.

When I was a child, I always followed the English leagues. I am really excited to play here.

“I want to help the team. We’ve won the last three matches and we’ve got good potential and a young team.

“I was in the stadium at the last game and it was a great atmosphere. I really can’t wait to play in our stadium in front of the fans and I hope to see you soon.”

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...l-city-3549630
        چه خالیبند

Comment

Can someone who has followed Sayyadmanesh in Turkey explain to me why he was on loan to Zorya Luhansk and now Hull, but never played that much in Fenerbahçe? What does it say that he only got 1 appearance there? I am just wondering what happened and if he couldn't break his way into the team or something else went on?
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            چه خالیبند

He's not lying bro. Allahyar stated numerous times that he is a fan of/supports Manchester City and wants to play for them.

Comment

Is it Man City he likes/wants to play for or is it Pepe that he likes to play for and be managed by?
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Is it Man City he likes/wants to play for or is it Pepe that he likes to play for and be managed by?
                Both, Pep is the best coach in the world. I love this kid, he’s got big dreams and I believe he will make it to the top and Man City one day❤️🙏🏻 Really, what would life be without dreams?

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  No, not because of Guardiola: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165442...و-را-زدم

رئالی هستی؟ *

.نه، طرفدار منچستر سیتی هستم

بخاطر گواردیولا؟ *

.نه، کلا منچستر سیتی را دوست دارم

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

He's not lying bro. Allahyar stated numerous times that he is a fan of/supports Manchester City and wants to play for them.
                    I doubt he was following championship when he was a child

Comment

صیادمنش: هال سیتی می*تواند سکوی پرتاب خوبی باشد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK57BhFh7Yg

Comment

I doubt he was following championship when he was a child
                        What do you mean, what has championship got to do with anything?

Since the year of Allahyar's birth Man City have been in the premiership not the championship

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          What do you mean, what has championship got to do with anything?

Since the year of Allahyar's birth Man City have been in the premiership not the championship
                          He said "I followed english leagues"

Comment

He said "I followed english leagues"
                            PL is an English league. And I think Hull would’ve been in PL during his early teenage years.

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will be in squad for Hull City debut vs. Preston North End on Saturday!!!

Coach Shota Arveladze is pleased at how quickly he has settled in, and will have no hesitation about including him in the weekend's Championship game.

"I'm surprised at the way he adapted so quickly," admitted the Georgian.

"His English is good enough and from the first (training) session he seemed very active with the boys but I have to mention this group is (made up of) great lads, they've welcome him well.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...uickly-3554402

Comment

Lol. The fans are already calling for songs for Allahyar =)

Comment

Working...
                                X