Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    What impresses me most uniquely about Allahyar at his young age (besides what's been already said), is his amazing physique and built at such a young age. He is built like a tank with an incredibly fit upper and lower body. This is REALLY rare for our legionnaires. Even those at the top of their game did not look like him at age 20. Our best strikers currently (Taremi and Sardar) have legs/calves of steel, but their upper body is still only moderately in shape at best (don't forget Mehdi had a little gut when he started at Rio, and Sardar's arms are pretty unimpressive). He is literally built for a very physical league like EPL or Bundesliga, and reminds me of the likes of CR7 and Salah. If he shows his stuff at Hull City for half a year, the sky is the limit for him.
    I think his family are all wrestlers and I believe he started as a wrestler too before switching to football. Similar to Azmoun's leaping abilities being attributed to his start in Volleyball, we might be able to attribute allahyar's discipline in not having an extra ounce of fat and a built upper body to wrestling...

Edited: I see everyone mentioned this already. Sorry for the duplication.

Comment

I know he probably won't, but AS needs to start for us in the WC. He has that "it" game changing factor where he can change the entire match in one move.

I love JB, Gholi and Ghoddos, but a front three of Taremi, Azmoun and AS is too good to pass up and may be the most dynamic frontline we've ever produced.

Comment

Comment

Omidvaram in shara'at faraahaam BESHE baraye AS: har hafte DASTE KAM 30 daghighe baazi kone. Agar dar tarkibe asli baashe khob che behtar,
          amma agar ham nabashe ke yek BAKHTE dorost o hesaabi behesh bedan on ham dar toole chand mah, na yeki ya do bar.

Omidvaram in shara'at farahaam NASHE: hafteyi 3-10 daghigheye alaki o bihoode behesh daadeh beshe ta khodesho raa neshoon bede. Va in ravand
          pish bere ta payaane fasl.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Is it fair to expect him to debut on Saturday against Preston? Or should we expect it to be the week after?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              I know he probably won't, but AS needs to start for us in the WC. He has that "it" game changing factor where he can change the entire match in one move.

I love JB, Gholi and Ghoddos, but a front three of Taremi, Azmoun and AS is too good to pass up and may be the most dynamic frontline we've ever produced.
              I see Allahyar as being the perfect replacement for a tiring Azmoun/Taremi. If his career trajectory carries on how it is going then he will eventually be a starting player but I don’t think it will be before and during the World Cup.
              ARJ is making himself an indispensable player for us lately and also has been a strong captain too. I also think Gholizadeh/Ghoddos are a 90 minute player between them. With Azmoun hopefully coming back in the team there is only room for one of them. Ghoddos is struggling to finish a 90 minute match and Gholizadeh May be better as an impact sub.

The great thing is we have so many options in these positions.

I also think Allahyar will be on the bench this weekend. He has been in full training with the squad since before his move was officially announced.

Comment

^ If he is on the bench then there is a possibility he will get his debut as a sub.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

If we switch to a 3-CB system we'll have place for Sayyadmanesh. Between Nourafkan, Amiri, Hosseini, PAG, acting as an additional centerback / defensive midfield player, we can play Sayyadmanesh as a SS behind Taremi and Azmoun. We could make a 3-5-2 work if we really wanted to.

-----------Taremi-----Azmoun--------
                  --------------Sayyadmanesh---------
                  --------JB---------------------Gholi---
                  ------Amiri----Nourollahi/Ghoddos--
                  --------Hosseini---Shoja----PAG-----
                  ------------Abedzadeh--------------
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    If we switch to a 3-CB system we'll have place for Sayyadmanesh. Between Nourafkan, Amiri, Hosseini, PAG, acting as an additional centerback / defensive midfield player, we can play Sayyadmanesh as a SS behind Taremi and Azmoun. We could make a 3-5-2 work if we really wanted to.
                    -----------Taremi-----Azmoun--------
                    --------------Sayyadmanesh---------
                    --------JB---------------------Gholi---
                    ------Amiri----Nourollahi/Ghoddos--
                    --------Hosseini---Shoja----PAG-----
                    ------------Abedzadeh--------------
                    Hopefully no one will realize that we are playing with 12 players!!!

Edited: I see you are saying Nour or Ghoddos, not both. My mistake

Comment

Forget about Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos. Allahyar has potential to at least be on Azmoun/Taremi level.

Comment

where can we get jersey

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                          where can we get jersey
                          https://www.tigerleisure.com/replicakit/home-kit-2122/

Comment

his jersey not listed

Comment

Comment

“I will try to give my all and help the team because that is the most important thing. I will fight for the team until the end.

“When I was a child, I always followed the English leagues. I am really excited to play here.

“I want to help the team. We’ve won the last three matches and we’ve got good potential and a young team.

“I was in the stadium at the last game and it was a great atmosphere. I really can’t wait to play in our stadium in front of the fans and I hope to see you soon.”

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...l-city-3549630

Comment

Working...
                                X