No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow 73 comments in 1 minute for that Allahyar announcement.

Comment

I look forward to his Azmoun version of an hello video.

"I am so happy to come in Hole"..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damet garm Allahyar.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              Good command of the English language.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Really proud of our players and their ability to learn languages - particularly English. Allahyar is only 20 and he's obviously been working on this.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    I'll believe it when I see it posted on their website:

https://www.wearehullcity.co.uk/

Hull City are delighted to announce the signing of forward Allahyar Sayyadmanesh on loan from Fenerbahce until the end of the season, subject to international clearance.

Born in Amal, Iran, Sayyadmanesh signed his first professional contract with Esteghal FC in June 2018.

After 18 appearances during his time at the Azadi Stadium, the exciting forward caught the eye of Fenerbahce and signed for the Turkish giants in May 2019.

A month after signing, Sayyadmanesh made his senior debut for Iran and became his nation’s youngest-ever goalscorer after netting in a 5-0 friendly win against Syria.

This will be the 20-year-old’s third loan spell away from Fenerbahce, having previously impressed during spells at İstanbulspor and Zorya Luhansk.

His performances in Ukraine saw him named among the Ukrainian Premier League’s best 11 players for 2020/21 and he will now be looking for similar success at the MKM Stadium.

Sayyadmanesh said: “First of all, I am really happy to be here at a great club with amazing fans.

“I will try to give my all and help the team because that is the most important thing. I will fight for the team until the end.

“When I was a child, I always followed the English leagues. I am really excited to play here.

“I want to help the team. We’ve won the last three matches and we’ve got good potential and a young team.

“I was in the stadium at the last game and it was a great atmosphere. I really can’t wait to play in our stadium in front of the fans and I hope to see you soon.”

https://www.wearehullcity.co.uk/news...for-hull-city/

Comment

This kid will be at minimum Azmoun-level (let this be the new yard-stick).

Watched some of his Zorya games and he is a fierce beast. He bullies his opposition, is immensely technical and have a fierce drive. Agressive AF.
                      This kid, given proper development will be a huge star.

Comment

They announced Longman, Forss, and Walsh too

Comment

Comment

^ Sir, this is a Christian server!

Comment

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X