X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer a loan

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      That was the originally talked about figure etc when the deal was first being reported over the last week. Something has changed since he came over and it is now a loan. Guessing the ins and outs will be made apparent shortly. I have read that there is supposedly an option to buy at the end of the season.
      Can you share the source? Loan isn't an encouraging thing to see!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        Can you share the source? Loan isn't an encouraging thing to see!
        It’s on the first page on here - Fenerbache announced it on their Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          It’s on the first page on here - Fenerbache announced it on their Twitter.
          That it has an option to buy I mean.

Comment

Oh wow it’s a loan? I guess I have been sleeping on this one….coulda sworn I saw that it was a 5m dollar permanent move somewhere? Is that the buy option? A loan makes this move even better honestly.

Their roster looks to be predominantly domestic/UK background players but I bet that will change with the new Turkish owner. He seems to be very well received by the fans so far…..I don’t know much about him but looks to be a good guy and buddy buddy with allahyar.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              That it has an option to buy I mean.
              https://mobile.twitter.com/HullCityS...57583877849089

Comment

Wow!!!! They got forss too?! That will be huge for allahyar to play with another quality forward up front…..can’t wait to watch them together

Now please go get saman on loan while you’re at it
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I prefer a loan
                  ditto...!! but loan for how long ..? till this summer only probably..?
                  gives him a relatively easy, quick exit option in case of inability to break into their now awful crowded starting attackers line ....!!? but then again back to that joke of clusterfk club Fener..! :/

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it posted on their website:

https://www.wearehullcity.co.uk/

Comment

Guys it seems it's only a KIRalandi (Turkish for loan) until end of the season....Its A pretty Loanish move if you ask me

https://twitter.com/detayhaberler/st...OHsofGoGA&s=19

Comment

For a move that’s supposedly been done for several days now, Hull is really taking their sweet time in announcing it. Deadline in 90 minutes and no official word from them

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          For a move that’s supposedly been done for several days now, Hull is really taking their sweet time in announcing it. Deadline in 90 minutes and no official word from them

Waiting on EFL confirmation supposedly

Comment

Clever Hull - wait as long as possible to announce the deal just before the deadline. Then they can say , sorry not enough time to get over to Iran for the UAE game.
                            (Joking post)

Comment

Finally

Comment

This BBC reporter just tweeted that the announcement is imminent. He also (May be confused) said that the Allahyar deal is a permanent one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattdeanb...69033614893057

Comment

Working...
                                X