Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Not that the British are angels, but they only controlled a portion of Iran at the time. The Russians and Ottomons were just as if not more responsible for the famine (Turks also caused a famine in Armenia at the time). Plenty of historical documents to back that up.

Also your posts are very angry. Relax haji, it's just football.
    I appreciate you saying that, but I swear I'm not angry, just passionate.
    Also, the red revolution happened in Nov of 1917 so the Russians had withdrawn by then, and the Turks who were defeated in Iran at the hands of the Russians had left long before this famine as well.
    I was speaking with an anthropologist who was saying the queen of England had heard that the Ghanaian King has a throne made of gold and was planning on invading to take it.
    Evil does not begin to describe atrocities committed by the Brits. That's why I am proud of Americans. They're the only people who got rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
      I appreciate you saying that, but I swear I'm not angry, just passionate.
      Also, the red revolution happened in Nov of 1917 so the Russians had withdrawn by then, and the Turks who were defeated in Iran at the hands of the Russians had left long before this famine as well.
      I was speaking with an anthropologist who was saying the queen of England had heard that the Ghanaian King has a throne made of gold and was planning on invading to take it.
      Evil does not begin to describe atrocities committed by the Brits. That's why I am proud of Americans. They're the only people who got rid of them!
      Americans are the same shit though. Their ancestors are basically English. A lot of the Elites in America are have English roots.

Comment

Guys stop the off topic back and forth plz - only allahyar related posts from here on. Thanks
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You don't have to go very far to see that our shit smells as well. Walk into any old church in Georgia, and they'll tell you the all the paintings with the heads scratched off were done by Iranians from the Qajar, and every year there is a national holiday and a large commemoration marking the war crimes inflicted by the Iranians on their population.

https://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-features-39398637

Anway, as someone said, let's get back to Football and let Allahyar take his pic with the cute little British boy and play anywhere he damn well pleases.
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

kar kareh englisi-hast....

Hope to see Allayar do well next season and help his team win promotion to PL.
            "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

I remember this player from Azmoun's time in Russia. Was very pivotal in Spartak's title-winning season in 2016-2017 and has 8 caps for Brazil. These are good signings Hull are making from the Turkish Süper Lig if they are looking for promotion to Premiership.

They need to build a squad around their talents Allahyar and KLP. Most of the current squad just isn't good enough to be competing at a Championship level, let alone one looking for promotion. Also, look for a manager who's experienced in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                You realize the number of Iranians who died at the hand of the British are higher than the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust, right?
                And the evidence is damning. The evidence for this book included dispatches from American missionaries to the US Department of State as well as memoirs by the British Generals at the time.
                This is no laughing matter. I wish Allahyar all the best though. And I am not "angry" either as I keep getting accused of being. Just talking about history and hoping that football may bridge this gap. But I highly doubt it.
                Once again, this historical Info has NOTHING to do with English people today, or football.

It's completely irrelevant. That's all we have to realize.

I don't think you're angry or mad lol just saying that stuff isn't relevant at all.

Sorry to the MODS... No more off topic stuff!

Let's just leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  im sure if "somebuffguy" was in the championship he'd 2 foot every english player to get revenge for his great-grandfather's neighbor who came down with a stomachache after having no chai nabat in 1917
                  looool repped for that one

This post made me laugh, the funniest post since Frank Oceans post about "her looking like his unkle"..

I would 2-foot them aswell, but thats just as Ray says in the end of this short clip.. cuz im a nasty..
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6pQ-jMMB0

#And for those who havnt seen this movie, I highly recomend it, one of the best movies ever made.
                  Life - 1999
                  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123964/
                  and great soundtrack aswell
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHLZHuSF8zk
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hull City make Allahyar Sayyadmanesh decision as Acun Ilicali repeats Mo Salah claim

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will arrive back at Hull City to join in with the first of pre-season training on June 20, after Acun Ilicali confirmed the Iranian striker would be moving on a permanent deal from Turkish giants Fenerbahce.

Sayyadmanesh has become a popular figure both in the Tigers dressing room and on the MKM Stadium terraces after pinning down a regular place in Shota Arveladze's squad following his January loan move from the Super Lig. City have already agreed a fee with Fenerbahce which is believed to be in the region of £2m, while personal terms with the 20-year-old were thrashed out some time ago.

"Allahyar is like a piece of my jewellery", Ilicali told Hull Live. "He's our jewellery. He's very talented and is progressing. I've said before that I think he can be the new Mohammed Salah. I'm not saying he is that now but he can be in the future, he has a big passion (for Hull City) and potential.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...manesh-7108456

Comment

Well he's not gonna become the next Mo Salah playing at a club like Hull City. I appreciate their new owner may be ambitious and have money to spend but he doesn't strike me as someone who knows much about football but wants to be involved in making footballing decisions rather than surrounding himself with advisers that do (his manager is likely a yes man that will just coach the team). He appears to be an eccentric and situations where those types of characters come into football clubs seem to always end in tears.

Under Arveladze I don't see Hull fairing much better next season. The teams performance metrics under McCann and him pretty much evenly split across the season are very similar if not slightly worse. Yes McCann had 2.5 years at the club and most of them are his players but it's evident Arveladze was a better player than he is a manager.

Football is a team game but if Allahyar wants to progress and get a bigger move he's going to have to be a bit selfish, ensure he puts in solid performances every game next season and hopes to get some goals and assists so that the watching scouts will see him as a diamond in the rough.

I suspect Keane Lewis-Potter will move this summer (and the team will suffer for that) so he needs to take the mantle as the teams best player, have a good world cup then maybe in January force a move to a Premier League club so long as neither promotion nor relegation are a possibility for Hull (otherwise they'll be far less likely to cash in on him).

We've gotta look at the Hull situation in the short term for what it is... probably slightly better than Zorya from a league position but obviously not as good as the European football experience he was getting however that's all redundant due to the war in Ukraine... Much better than playing reserves at Fener... and a stepping stone for a better move in the next 6-12 months.

If he moves next January, I'd rather see him join a promotion chasing championship team that's in form, winning games and playing an attacking brand of football that will not stifle his influence on a game rather than a relegation threatened PL team defending for their lives (like Jahanbakhsh did with Brighton) but if he's still there by this time next year we'd want him to be moving to the PL or another top 4 league next summer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X