Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Last edited by Leicester City; 01-31-2022, 03:04 PM. Reason: Official Announcement

Strange that WIKI is not updated. Normally people are fast updating even before it's confirmed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_C...#Current_squad

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Strange that WIKI is not updated. Normally people are fast updating even before it's confirmed.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_C...#Current_squad
      Essi jan, anyone can edit Wiki.

Azize baradar, that was exactly what I ment. Eventhough whoever can edit, no one has done it yet.
      Last edited by Essi; 01-31-2022, 09:23 AM.

Comment

A momentous occassion, thanks to Porto and Bayer for their efforts but we finally we have a striker in a non-farmer league.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          A momentous occassion, thanks to Porto and Bayer for their efforts but we finally we have a striker in a non-farmer league.
          Championship is kind of a farmer league..

Comment

I’ll put it in this thread too.

Speculation that the move will be a loan with an option to buy at end of season.

Comment

??? We have had a striker in the division above this for two seasons, and two strikers in this division...?

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fenerbahc...C-wZ-Ni6cpAAAA

Fenerbache háve confirmed the loan move to Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Wait.. Loan? Again? Lmao was I the only one who thought it was supposed to be a permanent move for 5-6 mil?

Comment

Lol Bundesliga and Liga NOS are farmers leagues?

Comment

Must be the most ignorant post of the year.. Bro stop trolling the forum.

Comment

lool championship has to be the farmereague of all farmerleagues maan
                        I assume/hope that you were ironic
                        Or maybe I have missed the great tikitaka games between Preston North End vs Luton Town?
                        And lets not forget the intensive and revolutionary high class football seen between Petersborough United vs Milwall either..

Anyway. he will be followed closely by PL teams and can move to a grood club if he performes well. still a good move!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Wait.. Loan? Again? Lmao was I the only one who thought it was supposed to be a permanent move for 5-6 mil?
                          Loan with option to buy and the option to buy has a 50% sell on clause.

100% some financial fuckery happening

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            That was the originally talked about figure etc when the deal was first being reported over the last week. Something has changed since he came over and it is now a loan. Guessing the ins and outs will be made apparent shortly. I have read that there is supposedly an option to buy at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

they are so active on social media, 10K likes in 51min and 1500comments!

Comment

Working...
                              X