No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hull owners former club Fortuna Sittard have just signed Burak Yilmaz. Big move for them. Their owner was in a partnership with Acun before he decided to go on his own and buy Hull.

Comment

❗️Tobias Figueiredo on his way to @HullCity. Two-year contract for the ProEleven player. Officialization is imminent. 🇵🇹🤝🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comment

Solid signing that one. Knows the Championship well and was part of a promotion winning squad last season.

Comment

Looking at the reinforcements they are getting, they may well mount a charge for the premier league....

Comment

He'll be playing prem football in 2023, one way or another.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Would be some signing...

Comment

He is still a good age but hasn’t played lots of football the last two seasons. The new manager/owner seems to be building the League of Nations at Hull. Will either go one of two ways, they gel together and have a good season or it takes time and they struggle in a difficult League.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      He is still a good age but hasn’t played lots of football the last two seasons.
                      ????? He played more minutes last season than all the of the TM forwards/wingers except Taremi….

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        ????? He played more minutes last season than all the of the TM forwards/wingers except Taremi….
                        Muriqi only played 15 games last season according to Wikipedia. Maybe I got it completely wrong.

Edit - my bad on that one as I didn’t include the games he played for Lazio too. Ignore me 😂

Comment

د صیادمنش با هال سیتی دائمی شد؛ سود کلان استقلال با انتقال اللهیار 🔥💎

🔶️ قرارداد اللهیار صیادمنش بعد از حضور قرضی در تیم های زوریا لوهانسک اوکراین و هال سیتی انگلیس در نهایت قطعی شد و او دیگر بازیکن باشگاه فنرباغچه بشمار نمی*رود.

طبق شنیده*ها هزینه انتقال دائم صیادمنش 2.2 میلیون یورو بوده و 20 درصد این مبلغ یعنی 440 هزار یورو نصیب استقلال می*شود
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Muriqi only played 15 games last season according to Wikipedia. Maybe I got it completely wrong.

Edit - my bad on that one as I didn’t include the games he played for Lazio too. Ignore me 😂
                            No ignore me. At first I didn’t see the tweet in the post above yours, so I thought you were talking aboit Sayyad. Like others have mentioned sometimes i can’t see youtube/twitter links posted here on my mobile.

Comment

Wishing Allahyar a happy 21st birthday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/europacnf...85717844795392

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X