No announcement yet.

Gol Bezan Podcast Thread [Official]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for their kind messages and support. We'll continue to bring more exclusive interviews to you guys. Next up we have Yasin Salmani and Mohammad Khodabandelou, as well as briefly from Mehran Shadidipoor.

Ryan Tafazolli interview has been delayed as he's currently on vacation and won't be back for a couple of weeks, as soon as he's back we'll record with him.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I really liked his answers and hope they prepare TM as best as possible, it seems he is a very nice guy.

Comment

Great podcast, keep up the good work!

Comment

First of all, thank you very much for this interview!

Secondly, I can't be the only one who didn't like his answers at all? It seemed to me that he somehow felt a sense of relief that the friendly matches got cancelled. How can he be so optimistic with only one friendly game? And as mentioned by "inarsenewetrust", he is talking about the Iranian heart when he was asked about identity. This just shows how clueless Dragan & his staff are. Tot's first interview with GolBezan after the Syria match already gave me a lot of doubts where he mentioned that they chose Jafar Salmani because of his European experience and no other reason!!! But this 2nd interview proves everything to me now. Unfortunately, they don't really know what they are doing. We really needed more friendly matches to see what Dragan's level really is. Maybe the reason why he sounded so optimistic about the preparation was because he and Dragan won't get exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Thanks everyone for their kind messages and support. We'll continue to bring more exclusive interviews to you guys. Next up we have Yasin Salmani and Mohammad Khodabandelou, as well as briefly from Mehran Shadidipoor.
            Ryan Tafazolli interview has been delayed as he's currently on vacation and won't be back for a couple of weeks, as soon as he's back we'll record with him.
            I'm not affiliated with the pod, but If you would like to support their effort (as I assume web hosting, equipment, etc... all cost money). They have a Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/golbezan

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              First of all, thank you very much for this interview!

Secondly, I can't be the only one who didn't like his answers at all? It seemed to me that he somehow felt a sense of relief that the friendly matches got cancelled. How can he be so optimistic with only one friendly game? And as mentioned by "inarsenewetrust", he is talking about the Iranian heart when he was asked about identity. This just shows how clueless Dragan & his staff are. Tot's first interview with GolBezan after the Syria match already gave me a lot of doubts where he mentioned that they chose Jafar Salmani because of his European experience and no other reason!!! But this 2nd interview proves everything to me now. Unfortunately, they don't really know what they are doing. We really needed more friendly matches to see what Dragan's level really is. Maybe the reason why he sounded so optimistic about the preparation was because he and Dragan won't get exposed?
              Exactly....!! Well said ...!!

thanks Aria and Gol Bezan crew for the interview and great job and all that...!!
              i understand that you guys are a rather new media outlet and you dont want to push the envelope too much in your interviews thus lose your connections with the TM Football by asking too many tough questions..!!
              but i felt you didnt press this tots guy nearly enough especially when he repeatedly dodged providing neither accurate, nor adequate answers to some of your tougher and so to say controversial questions and as soon as he'd answer a question ( more like regurgitating same ol bs mostly generic answers to whatever question you were asking) you quickly proceeded to say "Ok thank you, now lets move on to next question..!" rather than pressing him further to get the answers that you knew was the real truth of the matters discussed..!

thanks again..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Exactly....!! Well said ...!!
                thanks Aria and Gol Bezan crew for the interview and great job and all that...!!
                i understand that you guys are a rather new media outlet and you dont want to push the envelope too much in your interviews thus lose your connections with the TM Football by asking too many tough questions..!!
                but i felt you didnt press this tots guy nearly enough especially when he repeatedly dodged providing neither accurate, nor adequate answers to some of your tougher and so to say controversial questions and as soon as he'd answer a question ( more like regurgitating same ol bs mostly generic answers to whatever question you were asking) you quickly proceeded to say "Ok thank you, now lets move on to next question..!" rather than pressing him further to get the answers that you knew was the real truth of the matters discussed..!
                thanks again..!
                Thanks for this.

Actually we discussed a lot of his points in our own pod that'll be released soon. The reason why I didn't press TOO much is because I knew he wouldn't really give me an answer and for the purposes of this being a podcast and not a TV show I need to move on so the interview doesn't become too long. I understand where you're coming from but there where a few times I did press him on stuff such as the Uruguay match and this preparation meeting World Cup objectives.

Ultimately as I said, we aren't really 'media' as such, we're a podcast, I'm a coach myself, I never studied journalism or media so maybe I see it a different way.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://youtu.be/PGa5a0uVqP8
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

8️⃣ 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗢𝗟 𝗕𝗘𝗭𝗔𝗡 💚

Gol Bezan celebrates it's 8th year!

The podcast started on 14/06/2014 with episode 'World Cup 1'. 165 episodes later...

We are immensely proud of how far it has come, the amazing people we've met & the community it has created.

Our mission has always been to showcase Iranian football to wider international footballing community.

We've been able to interview highly respected people in football, however without the enthusiasm of those who have contributed to Gol Bezan, these wouldn't be possible.

Lastly, thank you to all our listeners, followers and subscribers who have always given us unwavering support which has encouraged us to keep going for 8 years! We'll continue to keep bringing you content...

Hopefully for many more years to come!
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Congratulations to you on this and I enjoyed the last show , listened to it just before the game. My most listened to podcast on Spotify for 3 years running now 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Congratulations to you on this and I enjoyed the last show , listened to it just before the game. My most listened to podcast on Spotify for 3 years running now 😄
                        Thanks a lot mate!
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

You're doing great work and getting better at it. Well done everyone!
                          Long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            You're doing great work and getting better at it. Well done everyone!
                            Long may it continue.
                            Thanks Nokhodi jan!
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Thanks for your work and your British accents that lends an aura of authority to your content.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                                Thanks for your work and your British accents that lends an aura of authority to your content.
                                Much appreciated 😂😂😂
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X