instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I have for a long time wished for a non basic and objective analytic approach from Iranian shows and even posted a thread or two about it 😁

Your episode with the deepdive in squad and tactics nailed it 10/10! Great job and definately the best episode i have listened to. Might be the best one in our recent history of broadcasts and I hope other shows watch this episode and learn.

Hope to se the 3 youvdo more of this.

A though t(not needed really but still)
        Im a big fan of connecting visual experiance and hearing. Durong tactical talks or other segments i suggest use of tactical boards, moving motion, pictures etc. This can also help audiance with less tactical interest than others to be more interested. Same goes for those with less understanding of english who would have a better time following the show.
        Some diagnoses many have also benefit from this coming to keeping focus during longer periods or getting interested only by hearing. Like a suggestion , in beggining of the show, have visual summary of the entier show.

And also, most importantly, i just love this tactical digital stuff and tactical boards followed by clips of examples. Thats why i try to argument positives for it.. 😁

Iv seen you use this stuff aswell, but i though specifically during non basic tactical talk.

Again, listening to this episode brought me a alot of joy. Thanks
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          I have for a long time wished for a non basic and objective analytic approach from Iranian shows and even posted a thread or two about it 😁

Your episode with the deepdive in squad and tactics nailed it 10/10! Great job and definately the best episode i have listened to. Might be the best one in our recent history of broadcasts and I hope other shows watch this episode and learn.

Hope to se the 3 youvdo more of this.

A though t(not needed really but still)
          Im a big fan of connecting visual experiance and hearing. Durong tactical talks or other segments i suggest use of tactical boards, moving motion, pictures etc. This can also help audiance with less tactical interest than others to be more interested. Same goes for those with less understanding of english who would have a better time following the show.
          Some diagnoses many have also benefit from this coming to keeping focus during longer periods or getting interested only by hearing. Like a suggestion , in beggining of the show, have visual summary of the entier show.

And also, most importantly, i just love this tactical digital stuff and tactical boards followed by clips of examples. Thats why i try to argument positives for it.. 😁

Iv seen you use this stuff aswell, but i though specifically during non basic tactical talk.

Again, listening to this episode brought me a alot of joy. Thanks
          Keshwardoost jan, we really appreciate all the support you have shown us. We hope to keep improving the podcast and I'll definitely consider your suggestions!
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

No lineup prediction because y’all already know the lineup lol

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Amazing recent episode. Completely crazy what Steven Beitashour said about CQ speaking to him personally. This coach has the players' hearts for good reason!!! An amazing coach.

Comment

Originally posted by t8310 View Post
                          Amazing recent episode. Completely crazy what Steven Beitashour said about CQ speaking to him personally. This coach has the players' hearts for good reason!!! An amazing coach.
                          Thanks for watching mate! Yeah he gave amazing insight into Queiroz as a coach, really interesting stuff
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Hmm fun vid to watch.

Zahedi great header.
                                Ali Karimi made AK8 move and goal, reminded of a light version of AK8 goal vs UAE

Highly qestuonable 1 place pick

Missed
                                Irans goal vs Uruguay, one on the greatest team plays so far by TM in recemt history. Definately 1 place contender together with Cheshmis goal and Taremis first goal vs England, another goal worthy the list.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X