Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - UAE (Info, Reports, and Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai
    sorry but no underdogs with UAE. We will need to crush that team.
    Don't jinx the "we are the underdogs" bro! It's a PFDC/TM tradition =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Don't jinx the "we are the underdogs" bro! It's a PFDC/TM tradition =)
      ok let me delete it hahaha

Comment

-------------------Abedzadeh-------------

Moharrami----Kanani----Yazdani-----Noorafkan

---------------Saeed-----Ahmad-----------------

Gholizade---------Ghoddos----------------Amiri
        --------------------Zahedi-----------------------

Sub : Sarlak , Taremi , ARJ.

Ghoddos and saeed need to be cautios cuz of their yellow cards. We need to win this game but winning against South korea would give us double points than win against uae. So South korea game is pretty much life and death for us.

Comment

Guys a quick question... Did Sardar play in our last game? Because I don't remember seeing him.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
            Guys a quick question... Did Sardar play in our last game? Because I don't remember seeing him.
            Sardar isn't with Team right now. Either due to covid or his club not wanting him to join. Press have reported both at times. Most likely tested positive for covid.

Comment

If I were Skocic I would use all my reserve players and make them mold with the system. We are already in the WC and it is time for risking now.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Hope we crush them. UAE interests are behind a lot of the machinations that have screwed us in AFC. We can finish with a potential 28 points right?

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  If I were Skocic I would use all my reserve players and make them mold with the system. We are already in the WC and it is time for risking now.
                  The only issue with that Kamran jaan is that we desperately need full points from all our upcoming matches (Including friendlies) in order to secure Pot2 of the WC draw. So we gotta go all out attack in the remainder of our games and only shoot for wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Hope we crush them. UAE interests are behind a lot of the machinations that have screwed us in AFC. We can finish with a potential 28 points right?
                    Our biggest plotters and enemies are UAE and KSA. So I would like to see them crushed by our teams no matter what the circumstances may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Our biggest plotters and enemies are UAE and KSA. So I would like to see them crushed by our teams no matter what the circumstances may be.
                      Agreed, even add Bahrain to make it the trifecta of anti-Iran interests. They want us to fail

One of the biggest shames was the Arab spring protests in Bahrain getting crushed by KSA and Bahrain's gov. That monarchy is awful

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                        Agreed, even add Bahrain to make it the trifecta of anti-Iran interests. They want us to fail

One of the biggest shames was the Arab spring protests in Bahrain getting crushed by KSA and Bahrain's gov. That monarchy is awful
                        Correct Bahrain is another. However they’re not as resourceful and $$$ backed as these 2 other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

to get in pot B OF WC
                          thisis must win match.
                          big difference between pot c to pot b.
                          pot c= lunch special kobideh 1 skrew of kabob.
                          pot b= dinner portion size koobideh
                          pot a= soltani
                          pot d= bread and onion

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            to get in pot B OF WC
                            thisis must win match.
                            big difference between pot c to pot b.
                            pot c= lunch special kobideh 1 skrew of kabob.
                            pot b= dinner portion size koobideh
                            pot a= soltani
                            pot d= bread and onion
                            Looool facts

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                              Why doesn’t Iran play the remaining games at Mashhad, Shiraz, Esfahan, Tabriz, or Khuzestan ? All have good stadiums and the infrastructure ??
                              Agree in a vacuum, but we're talking about IFF here. They're barely competent enough to host matches in Tehran.

Adding a different city, layovers, new hotels, etc., will surely make their reeshes turn even more gray.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Agree in a vacuum, but we're talking about IFF here. They're barely competent enough to host matches in Tehran.

Adding a different city, layovers, new hotels, etc., will surely make their reeshes turn even more gray.
                                in mashhad ALA MO L HODA WILL stand by entrance door
                                himself make sure womens cant get in the stadium.
                                he released statement yesterday congratulating team melli and at the END HE SAID
                                WOMEN GOING TO STADIUM NEED TO KEEP THEIR VOICE LOW so the man dont hear it.
                                he is the reason also abumoslem cant have team .
                                cont mashhad out no team melli match can be play there
                                until alamo al hoda goes to sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X