TM List for Iraq and UAE games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    They used to say his boneheadedness didnt matter, he'll be in Europe soon... 27 yrs old and still playing for Perspolis
    I guess mamans ghorme sabzi is too good.

Comment

I'm quite happy with the list.
      Yes, Ghaedi & Rezaei (for all my fondness for him) should be below the likes of Zahedi in Peking order. And I hope should time come for substitution, Zahedi & Sayadmanesh are given priority over these two. But perhaps this is Skocic's way of motivating Rezaei to get back in form. And I call that very good coaching. Sort of helping Kaveh to regain his confidence (again, as long as Zahedi & Sayadmanesh are given higher Peking orders).

In fact I'd really like to see Zahedi given good minutes (above 15-20) to make a case for himself. He deserves it.

Also hope that piece of shit Torabi doesn't see the green grass of the pitch, even as a bench warmer. But it seems we can't have everything!!! As long as this mofo doesn't play I'm happy.

I'm also extremely happy with Skocic having Kanaani. Even if he sits on the bench. I don't care. But that he stands behind his player. This is what good coaches are made of.
      We appreciated CQ for standing up to the regime & IFF. Skocic deserves credit for this too.

An attacking squad means Iraq & UAE are going to have a miserable time & suffer.
      I'm pumped up

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        I'm quite happy with the list.
        Yes, Ghaedi & Rezaei (for all my fondness for him) should be below the likes of Zahedi in Peking order. And I hope should time come for substitution, Zahedi & Sayadmanesh are given priority over these two. But perhaps this is Skocic's way of motivating Rezaei to get back in form. And I call that very good coaching. Sort of helping Kaveh to regain his confidence (again, as long as Zahedi & Sayadmanesh are given higher Peking orders).

In fact I'd really like to see Zahedi given good minutes (above 15-20) to make a case for himself. He deserves it.

Also hope that piece of shit Torabi doesn't see the green grass of the pitch, even as a bench warmer. But it seems we can't have everything!!! As long as this mofo doesn't play I'm happy.

I'm also extremely happy with Skocic having Kanaani. Even if he sits on the bench. I don't care. But that he stands behind his player. This is what good coaches are made of.
        We appreciated CQ for standing up to the regime & IFF. Skocic deserves credit for this too.

An attacking squad means Iraq & UAE are going to have a miserable time & suffer.
        I'm pumped up
        Kaveh Rezaei sucks nowadays and should be watching TM on tv like the rest of us.
        If your hoping he can regain his form of 2-3 years ago, it won’t happen.
        He’s almost 30 and has been on a big decline, no way back IMO.

With Ghaedi we have a player who can change the game in an instant. Every team needs that kind of player to throw in last 15 min if they’re behind. Although i must say i’m very disappointed at his decision to play in UAE league.

Taremi, Azmoun, Zahedi and Sayyadmanesh. That’s hopefully our 4 strikers in the WC. Ghaedi is best used as a winger.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Kaveh Rezaei sucks nowadays and should be watching TM on tv like the rest of us.
          If your hoping he can regain his form of 2-3 years ago, it won’t happen.
          He’s almost 30 and has been on a big decline, no way back IMO.

With Ghaedi we have a player who can change the game in an instant. Every team needs that kind of player to throw in last 15 min if they’re behind. Although i must say i’m very disappointed at his decision to play in UAE league.

Taremi, Azmoun, Zahedi and Sayyadmanesh. That’s hopefully our 4 strikers in the WC. Ghaedi is best used as a winger.

Have you seen Ghaedi play in UAE recently? Completely different from his best. Barely hustles, slower than before, poor finishes… he’s going to waste and needs to leave ASAP.

Comment

Zahedi is a great addition, glad he finally got is much deserved and long overdue invite.

Kaveh and Sarlak are a total waste of space. Mehdipour and Alipour should have gotten the invites ahead of them.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Have you seen Ghaedi play in UAE recently? Completely different from his best. Barely hustles, slower than before, poor finishes… he’s going to waste and needs to leave ASAP.
              Yes i have, and agreed that he needs to leave UAE asap.
              But should he still be invited to TM? Yes is the answer.

If there is any truth in the Celtic offer, he should take it.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

https://www.aparat.com/v/FjSpI
                شهاب زاهدی تکنیکی

Comment

This would be my 23-man list for the WC( assuming everyone is in shape):

GK: Abedzadeh, Beiranvand, Niazmand.
                  DF: Khalilzadeh, Kannani, Pouraliganji, M. Hosseini, M.Naderi( can also be used as CB), Mohammadi, Esmailpour, Moharrami.
                  MF: Nourollahi, Hajsafi( can also be used as LB) Ezatolahi, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh, Amiri, Ghaedi, Gholizadeh.
                  FW: Taremi, Azmoun, Zahedi, Sayyadmanesh
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Yes i have, and agreed that he needs to leave UAE asap.
                    But should he still be invited to TM? Yes is the answer.

If there is any truth in the Celtic offer, he should take it.
                    Yes I've seen him play and he is awful.

Comment

Did Skocic invite 26 players to previous camps too or is he inviting extra players so that he has enough in case some get Covid?

Comment

Lots of whining here as usual. This is pretty much a perfect list, no need to introduce new personalities to the team or make significant changes when you are 1 win away from qualifying. Skocic wants to keep the chemistry of the squad the same for now, maybe he tinkers a bit more after we qualify. For now let’s be happy Kanaani isn’t banned

Comment

pretty much as expected with Yasin injured, some covid situation in SS. Good to see inclusion of zahedi.

Concerning ones:

Kaveh - this guy doesnt even PLAY in belgium people, let alone score goals (I dont think he has scored once all season). How can his inclusion be justified over somebody like alipour, scoring decent amount for a small team in portugal, playing regularly, and impacting games with his high intensity, high workrate style.

Ghayedi - People should really watch the shit he is serving up in UAE. The guy doesnt even run after the ball after he loses it, and is often benched. I think Hosseinzadeh of SS totally deserved a callup (not sure if he has covid), he has been in most people's team of the season so far, good stats, and is much more of a complete package than ghayedi. Great physical potential, workrate, technique, and goalscoring ability.

Hardani - I am big fan of his but this is not moment to invite him. He has had horrible start to season with Foolad, clearly has had his head turned by esteghlal offer, publicly criticised by Nekou and is now benched for Najarian. Esmailifar has been the best right back in the league for last couple years and really deserved the call to be sadegh backup and possibly play one match.

Exclusion of Mehdipour is another one that is surprising, he has been great this season.

Besides these 3-4 rest is as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            pretty much as expected with Yasin injured, some covid situation in SS. Good to see inclusion of zahedi.
                            Concerning ones:

Ghayedi - People should really watch the shit he is serving up in UAE. The guy doesnt even run after the ball after he loses it, and is often benched. I think Hosseinzadeh of SS totally deserved a callup (not sure if he has covid), he has been in most people's team of the season so far, good stats, and is much more of a complete package than ghayedi. Great physical potential, workrate, technique, and goalscoring ability.
                            Base of IFF report,
                            Reason he was not included was Covid.
                            بازیکنان زیر به دلیل ابتلا به بیماری کرونا در باشگاه متبوع خود، دعوت نشده اند:مهدی مهدی پورامیرحسین حسین زاده

Comment

Kaveh rezaei should be man enough and reject the invitation so other players like Alipour could get the chance to play.

Ghaeydi needs a wake up call so he should've been crossed of the list by skocic.

Kananizadegan won't be concentrated after the recent leaked videos and audios. Imo he should be benched by skocic. The only reason he is invited is because he is very close friends with azizi khadem.

Mohammad mohebi should've been invited.

Apart from those points its pretty decent list.

------------------------abedzadeh-----------------------
                              Moharami-------Majid---------Shoja------------Noorafkan
                              -----------Saeed------------Ahmad.noor----------------
                              Gholizadeh----------Taremi----------------Vahid.Amiri
                              ----------------------Sardar-----------------------------

Subs
                              Allahyar, Jahanbakhsh, Zahedi , Milad mohamamdi , Saman ghoddos.

The game will be very physical game.

Comment

daneshmand knows his
                                squad for world cup and
                                since we lack exhibition matches
                                and a tight wc year
                                PRETTY MUCH THIS SAME SQUAD
                                FOR WORLD CUP.

Comment

Working...
                                X