• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    I think you meant B Dortmund
    Loll oops my bad, been thinking of Leverkusen all day now

Comment

Good on him, a much deserved transfer. I see his playing style more suitable for Budesliga rather than Seri A.

Look forward to yet another shining star in Budesliga. The likes of Daei, Mahdavikia, Hashemian and even Karimi have made us proud in that league. Now let’s hope he will top it all up! [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

Meanwhile...

Sergei Semak: "We created a number of chances and we could have scored more". The Zenit manager spoke to us after the 2-2 draw with Botev at the training camp.

Comment

finally is worth watching
            persian player playing outside
            of iran, since we finally have
            1 in a real league and decent
            team.

Comment

And just like that, I never have to watch another Zenit game again.

THANK GOD!
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Best move for football reasons.
                Hope they give him a stable

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  finally is worth watching
                  persian player playing outside
                  of iran, since we finally have
                  1 in a real league and decent
                  team.
                  Have you missed all of Porto’s last two seasons?

Comment

Have you missed all of Porto’s last two seasons?
                    Portugese league outside big 3 is no where close to Bundesliga.
                    The gap between big 3 and the rest is huge.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Portugese league outside big 3 is no where close to Bundesliga.
                      The gap between big 3 and the rest is huge.
                      Of course BL > Liga Nos, but 2 of 3 Liga Nos teams are in UCL Round of 16. I don’t think that can easily be ignored. These teams (including Porto) are clearly punching above their weight class, especially when you consider the relatively smaller budgets they have to buy players, etc.

Comment

Of course BL > Liga Nos, but 2 of 3 Liga Nos teams are in UCL Round of 16. I don’t think that can easily be ignored. These teams (including Porto) are clearly punching above their weight class, especially when you consider the relatively smaller budgets they have to buy players, etc.
                        You just responded yourself

It is about the big 3. Otherwise the league is more or less at Belgian league level at best

Comment

So that means they gonna sell Patrik Schick for 40 mill . If they sell him now don't they need a replacement right now? Its a bit sticky situation for bayern leverkusen.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            You just responded yourself
                            It is about the big 3. Otherwise the league is more or less at Belgian league level at best
                            I respectfully disagree. The original point I responded to was the statement that no Iranians were in "a real" league or on a "decent" team until Sardar's signing today. My point is that Porto (and Liga Nos) are actually hanging with the big boys despite their smaller profile/budget/etc. Don't forget that the only team to beat Chelsea in their run to the CL champtionship was Porto (thanks to the goal by Mehdi). Belgian league is no where near Liga Nos, imho.

Comment

Gonna be cool to have a Porto-Bayer striking duo at the World Cup. Gone are the days where our best attacking legionnaire was playing in Belgian league (2014)

Our 2 strikers will be coming into the WC with loads of experience from last World Cup, playing in European leagues, and the Champions League

Comment

I respectfully disagree. The original point I responded to was the statement that no Iranians were in "a real" league or on a "decent" team until Sardar's signing today. My point is that Porto (and Liga Nos) are actually hanging with the big boys despite their smaller profile/budget/etc. Don't forget that the only team to beat Chelsea in their run to the CL champtionship was Porto (thanks to the goal by Mehdi). Belgian league is no where near Liga Nos, imho.
                                Porto does not have a small profile. They are a world class team and won CL in early 2000s.

They are better than every team in the EPL for example, with the exception of Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X