This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    The moghanlou over Sardar people have been found again. God help these people
    I'm not Sardar's biggest fan but the idea that Mogh is better than him is laughable.

Comment

Lets see if Diaby and Wirtz can get him the ball. I somewhat fear that it will be another uninvolved game with Sardar alone at the top and him eventually getting subbed off for Hlozek and Adli to go for the equalizer late in the game. GO SARDAR!

Comment

Starting!

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
          Lets see if Diaby and Wirtz can get him the ball. I somewhat fear that it will be another uninvolved game with Sardar alone at the top and him eventually getting subbed off for Hlozek and Adli to go for the equalizer late in the game. GO SARDAR!
          Well put, a striker is only good as the service given to him. Given Roma's (and Mou's) stingy defense, I am also fearful that his chances might be few and far between, but he has to capitalize on any half chance he gets

Comment

If he is really starting today and gets a brace, he will solidify himself on this team! He needs to run like his horses today.

Comment

He’s starting in their most crucial game of the season, but we’re supposed to believe he is trash and should be benched for moghanlou according to our experts here…

Comment

Excited to see him start! Leverkusen in a must win game for their season, if he shines today he will turn a lot of heads!

Comment

Let’s hope he gets some service.

Comment

He is starting.
                    Let's pray:
                    Please lord, let him have a good game and score so i can be happy....

Comment

Nice one touch pass by Sardar to Wirtz, who opens it up for Diaby (Diaby's shot hits the post).

Comment

Lol Demirbay always shooting from 30 yards out instead of feeding Sardar.

Comment

I swear no one passes to him. It's like they rather play with 10 men than to pass to him. WTF is going on?

Comment

Sardar did well to rise and challenge Rui Patricio (Roma GK) on that header.

Comment

Patricio got to the ball just before Azmoun could with his head. Should have been a corner.

Comment

Azmoun with a shot from outside the box, but straight to the GK.

Comment

Working...
                                X