Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we wont be the only country taking a star fwd whose fitness is a big question mark. Lukaku (22 mins in past 11 weeks, wont be fit for the first matches), Depay (2 games all season), Mane (just injured), Son (little chance he can play meaningful minutes at all) just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Well we wont be the only country taking a star fwd whose fitness is a big question mark. Lukaku (22 mins in past 11 weeks, wont be fit for the first matches), Depay (2 games all season), Mane (just injured), Son (little chance he can play meaningful minutes at all) just to name a few.
      Oh of course Sardar needs to be in the squad. I just hope CQ shows a bit flexibility and takes a 4 striker (or even a hybrid winger/striker).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Oh of course Sardar needs to be in the squad. I just hope CQ shows a bit flexibility and takes a 4 striker (or even a hybrid winger/striker).
        This is CQ we're talking about, so we need more defenders, not strikers

On a serious note, you make a good point, but I doubt CQ will call someone out of the blue that he hasn't viewed closely lately (i.e., Alipour or Zahedi). Only option is Barzegar, and he is quite young/raw.

Comment

Just send him to TM then. No point staying with Bayer now.

Comment

It was expected, i don't know how people thought he will be ready
            It sucks, he is our 2nd best player.
            Really sucks!
            Now all pressure is on Taremi, not good!
            Take another natural striker instead. Ideally Zahedi

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the best team to play against England now? Assuming no Azmoun or surprise invite like Zahedi…

Comment

When is Tunesia game and when the list will be released?
                If tunes game is before and he doesn't get min then it is pretty much over!
                As i said if he makes it will be Hashem 2014, Dejagah 2018 all over again!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  What’s the best team to play against England now? Assuming no Azmoun or surprise invite like Zahedi…
                  Probably ARJ, ghoddos,ezatolahi, nourollahi, Amiri across the midfield and Taremi alone up top. Maybe Ansarifard instead of Amiri is a decent option as well judging from his uruguay and senegal (and united) games.

But I really do not think, given what CQ has said and some other stuff I have heard that sardar is *not far off. He needs minutes vs tunisia, and I think can be effective off the bench vs england. But those wales and US matches are tailor made for him and taremi partnership.

Comment

Zahedi is a no brainer addition now
                    hes been so even with healthy Sardar
                    like I said b4 CQ would be an idiot not to chuck him in his traveling squad

Comment

Probably ARJ, ghoddos,ezatolahi, nourollahi, Amiri across the midfield and Taremi alone up top. Maybe Ansarifard instead of Amiri is a decent option as well judging from his uruguay and senegal (and united) games.

But I really do not think, given what CQ has said and some other stuff I have heard that sardar is *not far off. He needs minutes vs tunisia, and I think can be effective off the bench vs england. But those wales and US matches are tailor made for him and taremi partnership.
                      You don't think in case of Azmoun not being available, Taremi goes back in midfield (on the left) and Karim plays as lone striker?

I also don't think he'll start Ghodoos and even Nourollahi versus England.

Comment

We really need him against England, this is a tough position to be in. I can see him scoring a header that game
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Thee is no way Ghoddos start vs Eng.
                          The only way he will get min is we are desperate to score, even that i have my doubts!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

You don't think in case of Azmoun not being available, Taremi goes back in midfield (on the left) and Karim plays as lone striker?

I also don't think he'll start Ghodoos and even Nourollahi versus England.
                            If he doesnt play ghoddos or nourollahi who will play next to saeid lol...Sarlak??!

Based on uruguay and senegal matches 1 will definitely be in the lineup, if not both. Although admittedly, I do not know status of nour's injury, CQ said it was minor.

Sarlak last 2 games for TM have been so bad he was subbed at minute 45 vs senegal and then minute 60 vs nicaragua.

Karimi + Saeid midfield as mentioned before is limited from mobility perspective. Amiri could start centrally but you still need 1 of ghoddos or nourollahi

As for Taremi and Karim, yes interchangable which is on left/which goes CF. As we saw even vs uruguay they were alternating

Comment

If he doesnt play ghoddos or nourollahi who will play next to saeid lol...Sarlak??!

Based on uruguay and senegal matches 1 will definitely be in the lineup, if not both. Although admittedly, I do not know status of nour's injury, CQ said it was minor.

Sarlak last 2 games for TM have been so bad he was subbed at minute 45 vs senegal and then minute 60 vs nicaragua.

Karimi + Saeid midfield as mentioned before is limited from mobility perspective. Amiri could start centrally but you still need 1 of ghoddos or nourollahi

As for Taremi and Karim, yes interchangable which is on left/which goes CF. As we saw even vs uruguay they were alternating
                              My feeling is
                              Saeed, Karimi/Cheshmi
                              ..RW..Nour....LW
                              TF

Comment

Beiranvand

Moharrami Hosseini Kanaani Hajisafi

Amiri Ezatollahi Cheshmi

JB Taremi

Ansarifard

Comment

Working...
                                X