Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up 2-1 now. Both goals came after they subbed hlozek off. Despite finally scoring in 5-0 thrashing last weekend, don't think he is much of a threat if sardar is fit and playing at a solid level.

Comment

It's good if Bayer win. They need to get as many points as possible to try to have a chance at Europa League at least.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Any link !? On phone

isn’t this a derby of sort !?
        any updates on Sardar !?
        still training alone ?

Comment

according to Some news sites sardar will make it for WC. Most probably against wales and usa and possibly England (few minutes).

Right now he is training with the girls

Comment

Why would he be training with the girls? Don't Bayer have youth teams he can train with to get back up to speed?

Comment

not sure why anybody would start such a meaningless rumor...

He trained individually on the pitch the past few days. Today leverkusen had a game so no training.

We will see if he is added to team practice in build up for stuttgart match, but this is what kicker reported was possible.

As far as being fit for WC all indications from CQ is that he will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                not sure why anybody would start such a meaningless rumor...

rumor??? He posted couple of videos showing his trainings with the girls. He made fun of IR by saying something along the line that there should be no barriers between men and women.

so i dono why you think its a rumor?????

Comment

I am really concerned about him.
                  He need to get some playing time before WC, if he ever make it of course.
                  Finger crossed he makes squad this weekend for L'kuzen vs Stuttgart.
                  If not take Zahedi. Hope CQ don't take him for sake of making the bench warmer!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Why would he be training with the girls? Don't Bayer have youth teams he can train with to get back up to speed?
                    Dafuq you are talking about? Why should he not? He is doing individual training along with professionel physiotherapists. Bayer is taking care of their players no matter women or men. That's that he appreciated on his IG post.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

Dafuq you are talking about? Why should he not? He is doing individual training along with professionel physiotherapists. Bayer is taking care of their players no matter women or men. That's that he appreciated on his IG post.
                      I think that people are confused and thinks that he is training with the womens team, but he is just training individually in the gym with the people present which happened to be women. Nice to see that Bayer is including both men and women, as it should be.

Comment

Not ready to play tomorrow…

https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/...CTcC9Sz6xO0aBA

Comment

One thing is for sure at this point and that is he definitely won’t be able to start the first game in the WC, probably not vs wales…..USA might be the first time he is healthy enough to play 60-70 mins.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well, that means he won't have any match practice heading into the WC. Not ideal.

I dont know about the England match, but he should feature more vs Wales, which is in 2 weeks from today.

Comment

Guess it depends on what he can show for tunisia game. Tm guys are on the ground with him in Germany and have been monitoring his progress throughout so I am sure CQ knows exactly his physical condition and what he is capable of providing. I think he will start vs wales and US, play off bench vs England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Guess it depends on what he can show for tunisia game. Tm guys are on the ground with him in Germany and have been monitoring his progress throughout so I am sure CQ knows exactly his physical condition and what he is capable of providing. I think he will start vs wales and US, play off bench vs England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I really hope CQ brings a forth Striker incase Sardar reinjures

Comment

Working...
                                X