This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zahedi is must inclusion now, no questions about that

his sizeNframe, physicality, ruthless finishing touches and pretty strong engine are exactly the sorts that suits CQ mostly team defensive, counter-attacking football ..!! the only drawbacks with him is unfamiliarity with CQ's system of play and too short of time to adapt..!! so quick tactical adaptation is his only challenge..!!

this is now 3 massive KEY FIGURES injury setbacks for TM in the run up to WC (Amiri, Allahyaar, now Azmoun) ..! add to this godforbid mehdi or kanani injury and we as well close shop and join the protestors with a CQ leading the charge as our khomeini like leadership figure..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      He will be there. He will come on in the 71st minute against England after Taremi has ran his socks off and given the English defence a tough time. Then 5 minutes later we will have a corner and he will use his super leap to jump over Slabhead Maguire who will have a look of amazement on his face and header the ball past Jordan Pickford into the net.
      Maguire looks like Sardar if you really fuk around on photoshop

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it any chanse that he will recover faster?
        Some have said 4-5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Maguire looks like Sardar if you really fuk around on photoshop

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
          😅 post that here at some point please. Although I think my son looks like Sardar so…

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
            Is it any chanse that he will recover faster?
            Some have said 4-5 weeks
            As others have posted here the official Leverkusen line is 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Game over then, bring zahedi

Comment

He will be there. He will come on in the 71st minute against England after Taremi has ran his socks off and given the English defence a tough time. Then 5 minutes later we will have a corner and he will use his super leap to jump over Slabhead Maguire who will have a look of amazement on his face and header the ball past Jordan Pickford into the net.
                lol, oh man the scenes all over the iran if that were to happen, especially if proven the winner .... IR cronies worst nightmare scenario..!!

but on a more serious note , i think this injuring may well put an end to his amature Volleyball career as an outside hitter...!! ? he'd have to move back-court and learn to become more of a sweeper..!! lol
                from personal VB experience I can tell you that absolutely no muscle in your body plays a as key of a role in getting your ups as the calf muscles ....!!
                i can imagine if not fully healed by WC, he'll be unable to reach anywhere near his usual heights on jumps then another massive positive attributes of his game goes along outa window..!
                some of his biggest contributions in CQ football is his excellent abilities in terms of clearing dangerous high balls from opposition set-piece deliveries into our box and he is exceptionally good at latching on to our goalie/defender ali-asghari high ball clearances and directing it onto teammates path on balls over the top quick counters and off course his dangerous presence on the attacking front in our opponents box on set pieces/crosses etc..!
                this unfortunate injury also will considerably affect his his otherwise lightning quick get-away speed on counters to blow by defenders cause as we've witnessed on numerous prior occasions that the dude otherwise severely lacks the fancy footwork required to dribble by his immediate markers..!

having injured himself in the fking warm-ups facepalm 🤦 I'll remain hopeful of much faster recovery than the stated 6-8 weeks ..! but if he hasnt recovered mostly by week or 2 prior to WC, Its only wise and more sensible to bank on a replacement player of whom Zahedi seems the shoe-in in my view, although i think cq will all but certain bank of the aging but seemingly resurging in form and fitness Karim..!!

Comment

As someone else mentioned with a squad of 26 we should and we will take him. It gives an opportunity to take a player like him who is one of our best players to work on fitness and play some sort of role in the competition.

Best case scenario is that he is fit in time to play a warm up game before the World Cup and get some match fitness in his legs.

Comment

Americans have the bad luck Brian meme, we should have Bad Luck Bijan. The sad thing is every Iranian is bad luck bijan, if Murphy’s law was a nation. Anything that can go wrong for us, will go wrong. If Sardar isn’t playing at 100% health, we’re in major trouble. He is our best goal scorer. Cue violin music as the titanic sinks, it was a pleasure everyone. I’ll watch the games, but will have no expectations if Sardar is not there or is playing through injury.

Comment

well clubs dont give a flying fk about our WC chances and more worried about the health of the investments/players.... so we could also assume a bit of exaggeration on their suggested back to full recovery time-frame..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        well clubs dont give a flying fk about our WC chances and more worried about the health of the investments/players.... so we could also assume a bit of exaggeration on their suggested back to full recovery time-frame..!!
                        You mean you think he will recover faster ?

Comment

Sardar has notoriously been a slow healer. Anytime he's injured, he always takes longer to recover than the original prognosis.

If the 6-8 week timeframe is accurate, I'm not optimistic he'll be fit for the WC, which is a huge bummer for him personally, and for TM. 2 of our 3 best players will be injured for the WC...just our luck.

Comment

That's unlucky, but he'll be back in time for the quarter finals [emoji6]

Comment

I think Azmoun return for the world cup

Comment

Iran's Sardar Azmoun faces World Cup injury heartbreak
                                https://www.thescore.com/worldcup/news/2441315

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X