This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    6-8 weeks..... ouffft, guess we have to leave him outside the squad and bet on zahedi?

Beiro

Sadgeh kaanani majid/Shoja mimo ( need his pace)
    Ezzat Karimi/Omid

Jahanbaksh ghoddos Taremi

Zahedi
    It will be Ansarifard.

Queiroz for some reason has ignored Zahedi.

For me Zahedi should now be the centre forward for Iran in the world cup. He is strong, fast and an instinctive finisher

After this kind of injury sardar will not get fit enough in time

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Our first WC match is 6.5 weeks from today. Even if Sardar heals up in time, he’s gonna be rusty and out of form unfortunately
      It's a bicep injury. I'm sure they can rehab it and secure it and he can train using a contact prohibited kit or on his own.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        It's a bicep injury. I'm sure they can rehab it and secure it and he can train using a contact prohibited kit or on his own.

It's a calf injury according to Bayer.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            You think CQ will include him anyway?

Comment

Probably. The list is 26 man. With 26 we can still easily include one of alipour/shahab, plus karim and taremi.

I think it makes more sense to take the chance on sardar than take alipour. Taremi, Karim, Shahab is enough forward options in case he cant play

Comment

I think Sardar put his career on the back seat, starting about 2 years ago , he been constantly keeping himself busy with anything and everything that isn’t football related , which is fine , but his form has dropped a lot , he isn’t even a 45 minute player anymore ..

Comment

If he needs 8 weeks to recover its a waste of Spot to include him, WC is maybe over for us by then, i say include Azmoun if he recovers in 5 weeks or less , If not, bring zahedi , his finishing is good and he is really physical

Comment

Could this all be Sardar + CQ mind games?! 🙂 #conspiracy_theory : Sardar faked an injury so that he could expedite Seoene’s sacking by not positively affecting the game, and at the same time confusing the English about our lineup, but somehow miraculously recovers just before match day 1? 😉 gets a few weeks off to chillax as well which I’m sure he loves 😅

Kidding, obviously!

Comment

What a bummer. This month every news is bad news, even football related ones...

Comment

A waste of spot is whichever walnut seller people propose we replace him with. He goes if only for the hope his spiritual presence might inspire the other 24 mediocre players in our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          A waste of spot is whichever walnut seller people propose we replace him with. He goes if only for the hope his spiritual presence might inspire the other 24 mediocre players in our squad.
                          So you are saying that a in form zahedi is less benefitial than Azmoun if he cant play the whole WC?

Comment

Sardar will be at the World Cup - just over 6 weeks until the World Cup start.
                            He will not be fit to start though but I don’t think we will play two up top against England. Taremi will start through the middle and Azmoun will replace him for the last 20 mins.
                            In all honesty some other reports have said 4 weeks - shame for him more than anything is that with the change in manager and the opportunity to come on early last night this could have been the turn around he needed at Leverkusen.
                            2022 has not been his year so far, let’s hope the bad luck changes at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Sardar will be at the World Cup - just over 6 weeks until the World Cup start.
                              He will not be fit to start though but I don’t think we will play two up top against England. Taremi will start through the middle and Azmoun will replace him for the last 20 mins.
                              In all honesty some other reports have said 4 weeks - shame for him more than anything is that with the change in manager and the opportunity to come on early last night this could have been the turn around he needed at Leverkusen.
                              2022 has not been his year so far, let’s hope the bad luck changes at the end of the year.
                              Bayer themselves said 6-8 weeks.

This all happened in a warm-up, not even during the game ...
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Bayer themselves said 6-8 weeks.

This all happened in a warm-up, not even during the game ...
                                He will be there. He will come on in the 71st minute against England after Taremi has ran his socks off and given the English defence a tough time. Then 5 minutes later we will have a corner and he will use his super leap to jump over Slabhead Maguire who will have a look of amazement on his face and header the ball past Jordan Pickford into the net.

Comment

Working...
                                X