X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It´s no rumour... its true unfortunately

Comment

There are 2 not replaceable in TM, Taremi and Sardar, for the rest we can survive

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is he going to make it to the WC is now the big question

Comment

This is very bad news, but I think CQ was only going to play a one forward system anyways so it’s unlikely Azmoun and Taremi would have started at the same time.

Nevertheless; I wish him a full recovery. He’s still our best finisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            This is very bad news, but I think CQ was only going to play a one forward system anyways so it’s unlikely Azmoun and Taremi would have started at the same time.

During 2018, we played with Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...2022-world-cup

Comment

I honestly think CQ brings him anyway in the hope he plays in the US match.

Comment

6 weeks from today is Nov 17th. He can still make it to second and third games potentially, and next round if we progress...

Comment

im still very hopeful that it wouldnt take him any more than 3-4 weeks to recover..!!? CQ will take him to gutter regardless even if 10%fit ..!!

lets hope he invites Zahedi now asap..? wonder if he shahab could ask for an early release from his club to join the domestic players early in training prior to our last friendly ..?
                    he may well have to arrange for something like that to manage to squeeze himself into the traveling list this late in the game..!!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      I honestly think CQ brings him anyway in the hope he plays in the US match.
                      I think so too. He will be fit by then.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        During 2018, we played with Azmoun and Taremi.
                        Taremi was playing as a wing-forward or inside forward.

In any case he has changed things and looks like he is planning to play only with one nok-e hamleh based on these two friendlies.

I would hope for Zahedi to take Azmoun's position but it's more likely that Ansarifard will be the first choice.

Comment

What the actual f*ck!!!! Talk about bad luck….praying for a soeedy recovery for Sardar and for him to make it to the WC. It was bad enough we are without allahyar up front and now this
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Injured during warm up… Protect the fukk out of Taremi now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It change lots of things, even if this is the case the plan is to have the other one's fresh leg in last 30 min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

According to teammelli.com they say that german sources says that it is a bicepinjury and Leverkusen medical staff has said that azmoun need 4 to maximum 5 weeks recovery, if this is the case his WC is not in danger

Comment

Working...
                                X