This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Injuried during a warming up and while a new coach is taking over?! One of our few top players doubtful for WC, this classic shit was expected..

At the same time, Torabi is perfectly healthy..
    Must protects Mehdi at all cost now.

Comment

I was watching Porto Leverkusen on DAZN and they could not believe that Leverkusens coach brings a defender after beeing down 2-0, they were like how can you sub in a defender and not Azmoun when you are down 2-0, now we know why.
      Damn, even if he makes it to the WC that means he didnt play for 2 month, in general Sardar wasnt even fit for 90 min

Comment

Oh noo... It is for SURE Confirmed that he is injured that much? i will be in the stadium for next 3 games against Schalke , PORTO and Frankfurt

Comment

Is this a rumor?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
            Is this a rumor?
            nothing confirmed by leverkusen or himself yet, only iranian sources but it seems true since he is a good source

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              nothing confirmed by leverkusen or himself yet, only iranian sources but it seems true since he is a good source
              Damn!!

Who is the best player to fill his void?
              Zahedi?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                Damn!!

Who is the best player to fill his void?
                Zahedi?
                Yes Zahedi.
                Btw, does England, wales and USA have important players missing the wc or all is concentrated on us?

Comment

Wierd that Leverkusen has not said anything about it.

Comment

It would suck if he misses WC. But then again, if CQ plays with only one striker, I would rather have Taremi as lonely striker than Sardar, as Mehdi is not only in a better form, but also creates a lot of chances himself. I can imagine that vs USA CQ would play with two strikers. Then Sardar‘s place would be kheyli khaali.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                      It would suck if he misses WC. But then again, if CQ plays with only one striker, I would rather have Taremi as lonely striker than Sardar, as Mehdi is not only in a better form, but also creates a lot of chances himself. I can imagine that vs USA CQ would play with two strikers. Then Sardar‘s place would be kheyli khaali.
                      I rather play Mehdi as trailing forward because of his playmaking skills and have a physical striker like zahedi on top

Comment

If he's out, so are we. We had just 2 players that we needed to keep fit and here we are. What a load of crap.

Comment

duuuuuuuuute wtf...!!😩

just how badly could he have injured himself during warm ups anyways to be missing the fking WC ...?? I aint buying the severity of this supposed injury..!!

seen him warm up on sidelines many times and its hardly ever any intense warm up activity by him.... mostly just, lollygagin, jogging about and waiting on the coach to get him on . ... !!
                          hell that's just about the case with him even when he is in the games, whenever the ball isnt at his feet and is somewhat uninvolved in the play on the pitch..!🤪

with those big asss calf muscles of his , even if he strained it bad, it shouldnt take any more than a couple of weeks of recovery..!! unless he tore something ?? which is highly unlikely during warm-ups by him..!!

lets wait on official word from BL and see what's up..??

If indeed an innocuous serious injury occurred ... then it could possibly be considered a sort of a blessing in disguise too ...??
                          his rather weak stamina and off the ball movements and often insufficient general workrate on the pitch is often a drag on CQ's whole team defensive tactics and could be another rather mostly lifeless displays as in our last two friendlies ..!! yea i know he scored in the 2nd but still his overall performance wasnt really up to the par of the efforts and intensity required at WCs..!!

Sardar certainly is one of our most experienced High Level Footballers, absolutely brilliant in combination and transition plays and our highest caliber/class Finisher in and around the box...!
                          but as a Sole striker, he simply lacks the qualities to be an overall effective one, especially at the ferocities that the WC games are often played at..! 2018 wc is a clear example of that .!
                          but then again from Set pieces and in quick combination plays on counter attacks could well be our best source of getting actual goals from likely very few golden chances ..!

Zahedi certainly must be brought on if sardar is likely to miss out... or even so regardless..!! in fact CQ made a huge mistake overlooking him from the prior call up list..!! i can only assume he did so because of limited prep time and wanting to work with player who were already familiar with much of how his preferred tactical set up and playing demands..!!?

Comment

It´s True ... i got info now from his agent

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                              It´s True ... i got info now from his agent
                              How long is he out for? I heard 4 weeks.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This will hurt us so bad if he is not ready enough for WC.
                                Despite struggling at club level he is still our best finisher
                                Hope it is just a rumor.
                                Sadly things getting look like 2006 with Kia, Karimi and Zandi injury and not being fully fit(Allahyar and Sardar this time).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X