This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    What I really don't understand is why the coach insists using Schick based on his last year merit game after game. Why not at least for his own sake and future and also for Schick to tart in on bench. This is crazy. How many games does he need to fuck up before he is benched and other players like Sardar get decent chance to proof themself?
    I think the fact that they paid very little for Azmun might
    have something to do with this. Or maybe Azmun wasn't really the coach's
    choice?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      I think the fact that they paid very little for Azmun might
      have something to do with this. Or maybe Azmun wasn't really the coach's
      choice?
      As the matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he was the coach's choice.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Last coach PFDC thought was shit and on verge of being fired every week is at Chelsea now….
        Lolll Potter was always a great coach at Brighton.

I think only some members here thought he was garbage just because they were upset he didn't play ARJ. Anyone without this bias would not make such wack judgements about him.

Comment

You would think that after seeing an Iranian score a goal on you (which VAR removes), then BEAUTIFULLY assists a goal against you, then is involved in another goal against you, that you would think of pulling out the Iranian you have warming the bench and see if he can give you similar luck.. BUT NOOOOooOOOO

oh welll.. I think this dude is gonna get sacked.

And its completely different than the "Graham Potter" situation. At least Potter was still keeping BHA in the mid table, which is a feat in it self. Sloane is tanking BL.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

16 minutes ago IN NEGOTIATION
            "Marca": Xabi Alonso signs today in Leverkusen until 2024
            Alonso Olano, Xabier
            Real Sociedad San Sebastian B
            Real Sociedad San Sebastian B
            Bayer 04 Leverkusen
            Bayer 04 Leverkusen
            According to the Spanish newspaper "Marca", Xabi Alonso will take over as coach from Gerardo Seoane at Bayer 04 Leverkusen. After the 2-0 loss at FC Porto, the current Bayer coach is to be released this Wednesday. Xabi Alonso is said to have already reached an agreement with Leverkusen and will sign a contract until June 30, 2024.

https://www.kicker.de/marca-xabi-alo...ransfermeldung

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Tuchel rejected Leverkusen:
              https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/05/thoma...king-17504460/

Xabi Alonso is Leverkusen's top candidate now:
              https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...te_as_seoanes/
              Tuchel looking for bigger opportunity

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardars story on IG showing an empty college classroom and stating "Dirt on your head that you are a college professor moft khor"

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Sardars story on IG showing an empty college classroom and stating "Dirt on your head that you are a college professor moft khor"
                  LOL google translation of "Khak too Saret"

Comment

Trust me on this one:

به جایی که ارزش رفتن داشته باشد هیچ میانبری وجود ندارد

Patience is the pinnacle of bravery. Sardar is a patient dude.

Assclowns come and assclowns go, real men stand their ground and fight tooth and nails.

Opportunities don't show up in an instant as a gift of gratification ready to been had. You have to bide your time and snatch it.

This is as true in football as in life.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                      Trust me on this one:

به جایی که ارزش رفتن داشته باشد هیچ میانبری وجود ندارد

Patience is the pinnacle of bravery. Sardar is a patient dude.

Assclowns come and assclowns go, real men stand their ground and fight tooth and nails.

Opportunities don't show up in an instant as a gift of gratification ready to been had. You have to bide your time and snatch it.

This is as true in football as in life.
                      Patience would be good if it was 2017 and 22 yr old Azmoun had accepted one of the offers he had. Now he is almost 28 and most of age 27 has been wasted on the bench. There is no pride in wasting one’s best years. We saw from JB’s situation.

Comment

Coach is officially fired. So much for trying to draw parallel with potter

Comment

Bayern Munich Alumni Xabi Alonso is linked as Bayer Leverkusen’s next coach

Comment

Nice. Previously real madrid u14 and sociedad B.

Comment

Official

Comment

Great hire for Bayer!

Comment

Working...
                                X