Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between this move and Allahyar, I’d say this was a pretty successful Winter window for Iranians

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Between this move and Allahyar, I’d say this was a pretty successful Winter window for Iranians
      Don’t forget about ESTEEVEN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        No Ghayedi to Celtic

Hopefully they can make a late swoop for him before the transfer window closes

Comment

lol at sardar's last message from the dungeon

Comment

He's done what he's done, but knowing Germans and how strict they are, I'm not sure how this will be portrayed if what the Russians accuse him of is true?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              He's done what he's done, but knowing Germans and how strict they are, I'm not sure how this will be portrayed if what the Russians accuse him of is true?
              What did they accuse of him? lol.

Everything he did was legal and above board, and clearly sanctioned and encouraged by leverkusen.

Think germans are aware how dirty russians can be when it comes to business dealings if anything

Comment

Sardar helped them win 3 leagues in a row and left them in top spot in the league. They hadn’t won the league for a few seasons when he went there.
                He achieved some great things for them there and left as the best player in the league.

Now he can move on to the next stage in his career and put Russia and Zenit behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  What did they accuse of him? lol.

Everything he did was legal and above board, and clearly sanctioned and encouraged by leverkusen.

Think germans are aware how dirty russians can be when it comes to business dealings if anything
                  From the Tweet above, I'm just the messenger:

Lots of questions about the 'poor attitude', and rightly so. The reports so far have said that Azmoun

1. Broke the club's health protocol by going to Germany without the club's consent.
                  2. Came back to training overweight and demotivated.
                  3. Left the club's internal chat.

Comment

Lots of questions about the 'poor attitude', and rightly so. The reports so far have said that Azmoun

1. Broke the club's health protocol by going to Germany without the club's consent.
                    Left the team chat ! LOL come on bro who cares
                    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Just so it is clear.

1.He did not go to germany. Leverkusen officials came to dubai and signed contract with him there.

2. Came back to training overweight and demotivated sounds quite subjective. People in summer said he was overweight and since then he was tearing shit up for zenit. Anyways thats what pre-season is for, to get back in shape. Being demotivated is also not a crime, the fact he has maintained his level of performance for so long despite zenit flat out refusing to be reasonable in any negotiations is impressive.

3. An allegation he denied and even if it were true, is hardly a sign a bad attitude. He is there to play football not hang out on whatsapp.
                      So at maximum, he momentarily breached covid protocol to sign the contract. The leverkusen officials were obviously tested just to get into the country. It was likely done in their designated off time too, not in the middle of a training session.

Comment

If a real Koon Goshad like AK8 survived someone's like Magath's crazy training, i am sure Sardar will do well

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Just so it is clear.

1.He did not go to germany. Leverkusen officials came to dubai and signed contract with him there.

2. Came back to training overweight and demotivated sounds quite subjective. People in summer said he was overweight and since then he was tearing shit up for zenit. Anyways thats what pre-season is for, to get back in shape. Being demotivated is also not a crime, the fact he has maintained his level of performance for so long despite zenit flat out refusing to be reasonable in any negotiations is impressive.

3. An allegation he denied and even if it were true, is hardly a sign a bad attitude. He is there to play football not hang out on whatsapp.
                          So at maximum, he momentarily breached covid protocol to sign the contract. The leverkusen officials were obviously tested just to get into the country. It was likely done in their designated off time too, not in the middle of a training session.
                          اگه هم اضاف وزن داشت. المانها شوخی ندارن. چند هفنه ای درستش میکنن.
                          No big deal

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              اگه هم اضاف وزن داشت. المانها شوخی ندارن. چند هفنه ای درستش میکنن.
                              No big deal
                              that is one of the best parts about this transfer imo. They will take him to next level physically and technically without too much fuss. This sort of player development is exactly what they specialize in. Just look what they did with schick who was not anywhere near the scorer sardar is (before this season he never scored more than 9 goals in a league campaign anywhere), now the guy is physically filled out, tactically and technically much developed, and having goal record that is competing with haaland.

They will quickly set out a plan for him to maximize his physical potential (which is very high. He is a naturally strong guy).

Comment

I have a feeling he's going to be benched most of this season, Leverkusen doesn't play with 2 strikers and schick is in really good form. The summer move made sense because they were probably planning on selling Schick this summer, but im not sure about his ability to get playing time ahead of schick

Comment

Working...
                                X