This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ great news or the Russians would eat him up and send his bones to Germany before summer comes.
    Sardar is bigger than Russia
    sigpic

Comment

Nice message from Zenit to Iranian fans

Comment

Couldn’t get better, sardar has the opportunity to shine sooner in the German league
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Comment

Great! Can Sardar join TM now that he is not under Zenit’s control now?
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Great! Can Sardar join TM now that he is not under Zenit’s control now?
              I think Leverkuzen confirmed earlier, he can not.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news!
                Matchday 21 of 34 February 6/2
                Leverkusen vs Dortmund

Matchday 22 of 34 February 13/2
                Leverkusen vs Union Berlin

He will probalbly be presented infront of the crowd vs Dortmund.
                I dont expect Sardar to play in the first game, but you never know.

He will perhaps be in the squad for the second game with a possiblity of getting 10-25 minutes.

My guess is that he needs some training with the team to adapt to his role and to the teams tactics. I expect Leverkusen to make a tweet about sardar just had a long winterbreak with zenit and has now started to train with the team.

Matchday 23 of 34 February 18/2
                Mains vs Leverkusen

My prediction is that he will definately play in this game.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Really disappointing how Zenit treated him on his way out. He deserves better, a better send off, and more respect from the club. But I guess that's what happens when you try to force your move away from a Russian team, and if anything, it shows what Sardar had to deal with the last 7-8 years and perhaps why he didn't move earlier.

Oh well, so glad we don't have to watch Zenit vs Siberia anymore. Close that Zenit thread and we can focus our efforts on some exciting BL footy.
                    Man, those Zenit khengollahs should have sold him in the summer when they had the chance!

Better late than never, I guess...

Comment

The only bad news is that Sardar won’t have the opportunity to break the record for most goals all time by a foreigner in the Russian league

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It will be interesting to see what stats he gets in fifa 22, two Iranian strikers I already have the taremi special card. Ordering my tshirt tomorrow too. Happy days
                          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            The only bad news is that Sardar won’t have the opportunity to break the record for most goals all time by a foreigner in the Russian league
                            We all know he would have. Transfer to BL > setting this RPL record

Comment

can somebody change the thread title bc this man is a leverkusen player as of today!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                can somebody change the thread title bc this man is a leverkusen player as of today!
                                And close the Zenit thread for good!

Comment

Working...
                                X