This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Finally he'll be in FIFA & I can play him next to Taremi lol

Will be fun watching him link up with Nadiem Amiri!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Bayer 04 Leverkusen | 2022/2023

Good move, they are 3rd in Bundesliga and play regular CL football. Congrats to Sardar and to all of us, we waited for this moment so long. Finally a reason to start supporting a Bundesliga club! [emoji1130] [emoji1377]

Comment

Hopefully, he can impress and open the door again for more Iranians in Germany.

Comment

So happY, leverkusen is a very good team in germany and has a great stadium

Comment

I can't believe my eyes, a half a decade of transfer rumors and he finally signs and that goodness it was for a fantastic team in a great league. Germans probably have better memories of persian footballers given our precedent in the 2000's. So excited to start watching

Comment

Comment

I saw the pick first and it looked like the Milan shirt 😂😂 happy for this saga to come to a good conclusion, he deserves it and hopefully he can do great things in Germany.
                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Hagheshe,

Dar Asia tanha Son ast ke bazikoni behtari ast.

Khoobish ine ke Leverkusen yek teame HOJOMI ast va Sardar mogheiyat golzaniye ziyaadi khahad gereft.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Yes Predicted it right !

So he'll saty in zenit untill summer.
                    Then joins Leverkusen in summer.
                    5 Year contract
                    Zenit mofo's won't get shit out of this contract

Comment

So happy for him. Next four months are gonna be very important. He should not take his foot off the throttle. He should practice hard, bang in goals left, right and center and win the golden boot, and go to Bayer full of confidence, in good physical shape.

Comment

Afarin pesar

Comment

Question: If Zenit matchup against Bayer at any point in the Europa League this season, does he play? Would be kind of weird for him to play and score against the team he just signed with

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Question: If Zenit matchup against Bayer at any point in the Europa League this season, does he play? Would be kind of weird for him to play and score against the team he just signed with
                            What kind of amateur question is this! Of course he'll play and score goals to show them that he is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Yes Predicted it right !

So he'll saty in zenit untill summer.
                              Then joins Leverkusen in summer.
                              5 Year contract
                              Zenit mofo's won't get shit out of this contract
                              actually Zenit get him for 4 more crucial months of probably top level service provided due to facilitating his (probably?) most desired wish move ..!!
                              far more likely now to win their 4th domestic championship In a Row and thus placing themselves in pole position for lucrative CL football next season..!! Have far better chance of making a deep UEFA Cup league run this year and god knows how much they could yet collect there ..? and so much more .... for some lousy 3-4mil they coulda max earned otherwise releasing him from remainder of his contract early..!!

Comment

Wow, that’s great! Best part is I don’t have to watch RPL matches anymore next season!

Comment

Working...
                                X