X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    thanks , says not available
    i guess its geoblocked :/
    ahh man thats so frustrating, how some videos isnt available for this an that area or country.. what happened to free info
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      I was already impressed by Seoane already, but wow, his Spanish is amazing! He also speaks English to his players (like Sardar), and of course speaks German (and other languages as well, if I recall correctly)
      his parents are from galicia

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        He's Swiss. Those guys master so many languages. Look at Roger Federer.
        That‘s very true. I was born and raised in Switzerland. We are a very small country but we still have four national languages. I‘m from the german part of Switzerland so I grew up speaking Swiss-german (and of course Farsi). In school I had to learn „normal“ german (called Hochdeutsch), english, french, latin and italian. We could have also chosen between spanish and ancient greek.

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
          That‘s very true. I was born and raised in Switzerland. We are a very small country but we still have four national languages. I‘m from the german part of Switzerland so I grew up speaking Swiss-german (and of course Farsi). In school I had to learn „normal“ german (called Hochdeutsch), english, french, latin and italian. We could have also chosen between spanish and ancient greek.
          lol what a bullshit dude, i was born in Switzerland too and grew up here....most ppl speak german and english....its a small minority that masters all 4 languages- stop glorifying switzerland its a shithole village with retarded ppl who dont have any social abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Saman! View Post
            lol what a bullshit dude, i was born in Switzerland too and grew up here....most ppl speak german and english....its a small minority that masters all 4 languages- stop glorifying switzerland its a shithole village with retarded ppl who dont have any social abilities.
            Congratulation on your very first post after 3.5 years, Saman jan. And what a post it is. No wonder it took you so long to write this lovely reply. You seem like a very nice guy who is happy with his life. Looking forward to read more from you from now on ))

Comment

You must be fun at parties.

Comment

Bayer heading back from Mexico tonight for a break. Not sure what Sardar’s plans are for travels in the next two weeks, but if he goes to Germany, then Iran, then Canada, that’s a lot of miles in a 2 week span.

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                  Congratulation on your very first post after 3.5 years, Saman jan. And what a post it is. No wonder it took you so long to write this lovely reply. You seem like a very nice guy who is happy with his life. Looking forward to read more from you from now on ))
                  well, as you live in Switzerland too, we could easily meet up and have a face to face discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    You must be fun at parties.
                    3080 posts....you must be a fun guy too in real life and at parties, mr keyboard warrior😂 go ask your mom how fun i can be

Comment

3080 posts....you must be a fun guy too in real life and at parties, mr keyboard warrior😂 go ask your mom how fun i can be
                      Take it easy man. You’re being very rude and disrespectful.

Comment

well, as you live in Switzerland too, we could easily meet up and have a face to face discussion.
                        wow, you‘re still in this shithole village with retarded people who don‘t have any social abilities? Maybe there is a reason why they don‘t want to socialize…

Thanks for your offer but no. (I guess I‘m now a typical Swiss for you )

Beside of that, watch your language and stop being disrespectful to other members.

Comment

Back to topic:
                          Their airplane is landing in 15min in Frankfurt after a 10hours and 15min flight from Mexico City. They had nearly 2 hours delay (flight nr. LH499)

Comment

Banned for 2 weeks…..don’t bother coming back if you’re going to continue to talk like this then you’ll be permanently banned, now consider this your warning.
                            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-25-2022, 03:35 PM.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Adam Hlozek (19/Prague) is moving to Bayer Leverkusen. The #Werkself pays back
                              @SPORT1
                              -Infos around €22m for the Czech striker. Contract until 2027. Hlozek was also a candidate for #BVB & #Bayern, but not Prio 1. Lucas Alario should leave the club in return. ⚫️🔴
                              More competition for Azmoun as Adam Hlozek looks to be joining Bayer Leverkusen.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

More competition for Azmoun as Adam Hlozek looks to be joining Bayer Leverkusen.
                                I think they will sell Schick
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X