• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Khaste nabashi

Comment

He keeps up performance like last week he will get regular playing time. Until he establish himself in Bundesliga like Russia this is how he will be rewarded.
        Like Taremi in Portugal. He can have few so so performance but coach will keep trusting him Because of his track record, same as his teammate and rival Schick.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He keeps up performance like last week he will get regular playing time. Unless he establish himself in Bundesliga like Russia this is how he will be rewarded.
          Like Taremi in Portugal. He can have few so so performance but coach will keep trusting him Because of his track record, same as his teammate and rival Schick.

Dude asan wtf are you even saying. Tired of ur BS negative posts. Ur name should be anti iran or something. Azmoun can score a hattrick and you still would find a way to downgrade it. You are negative in every single thread ive seen you in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazpari View Post
            Dude asan wtf are you even saying. Tired of ur BS negative posts. Ur name should be anti iran or something. Azmoun can score a hattrick and you still would find a way to downgrade it. You are negative in every single thread ive seen you in.
            Lol take your anti anger med and relax dude.
            Bara doolet khob nist

Comment

Joke aside i don't get which part is hard to understand.
              He is yet no one in Bundesliga. Once you make a name for yourself in the league like Taremi in Porto, or himself in Russia then you can have once a while or few matches so so performance and coach will live with it. But not now

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Joke aside i don't get which part is hard to understand.
                He is yet no one in Bundesliga. Once you make a name for yourself in the league like Taremi in Porto, or himself in Russia then you can have once a while or few matches so so performance and coach will live with it. But not now

Yani chi ; "he is yet no one in Bundesliga" ?

So you think that every incoming transfer within the Bundesliga must first prove itself in the Bundesliga before they are taken seriously?

Do previous results no longer count in one fell swoop?

You can't seriously mean that. Azmoun has proven himself sufficiently on the international stage of European football and also within the Russian league. Comparison with Taremi is also flawed, as Taremi made the switch from a small Portuguese club to Porto and had no 'proven track record' on European fields before that...

It is true that Iranian players always seem to have to prove themselves twice, regardless of their credentials beforehand.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Yani chi ; "he is yet no one in Bundesliga" ?

So you think that every incoming transfer within the Bundesliga must first prove itself in the Bundesliga before they are taken seriously?

Do previous results no longer count in one fell swoop?

You can't seriously mean that. Azmoun has proven himself sufficiently on the international stage of European football and also within the Russian league. Comparison with Taremi is also flawed, as Taremi made the switch from a small Portuguese club to Porto and had no 'proven track record' on European fields before that...

It is true that Iranian players always seem to have to prove themselves twice, regardless of their credentials beforehand.
                  His previous results and achievements are what got him to Germany. And yes, now he needs to prove himself again. TMs best players proved themselves in Bundesliga. Its not such an unreasonable expectation for an Iranian player. You guys wanted to see him in a top 4 team in top 4 league for 10 years. Well here he is… no more excuses!

Daei, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Karimi didn’t make their names in the Russian league….

Comment

Azmoun has 4 seasons of Champions League experience. He has played 21 games and scored 6 times.

His credentials are really not just his matches in the Russian league...

Furthermore, Azmoun also played 11 games in 4 seasons in the Europe League in which he managed to score 5 times.

Schick has played 14 Champions League matches in 3 seasons and managed to score 0x.
                    And managed to score 3 goals in 10 matchesin 3 seasons in the Europe League.

doesn't sound like Azmoun has to prove his worth, he has only to get the chance to show his worth.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Ini ke bazikone Irani bayad amalkarde besyaar khoobi daashte baashe taa bashgahaa yek bakhti beheshoon bedan be nazare man yek bardaashte dorosti ast.

Masalan khode Schick dar do fasli ke dar Roma baazi mikard RID... KAMELAN RID, ham az nazare amalkard va ham az nazare golzani, amma be har haal

yek bakhti gereft dar Leipzig va tonest khodesho bekeshe balaa.

Hala agar naamesh Ali Ghasempour bood be khaatere amalkarde zaifesh az Roma majboor mishod bere Go Ahead Eagles.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        Azmoun has 4 seasons of Champions League experience. He has played 21 games and scored 6 times.

His credentials are really not just his matches in the Russian league...

Furthermore, Azmoun also played 11 games in 4 seasons in the Europe League in which he managed to score 5 times.

Schick has played 14 Champions League matches in 3 seasons and managed to score 0x.
                        And managed to score 3 goals in 10 matchesin 3 seasons in the Europe League.

doesn't sound like Azmoun has to prove his worth, he has only to get the chance to show his worth.
                        This is an odd comparison dude.

Schick has scored 43 goals in the Bundesliga over the past 3-4 years. Last season, he scored 24 goals in 31 appearances.

Azmoun in comparison has been playing in the Russian Premier League for 10 years. It's true that he's been in the Champions League and has scored, but so have Qarabag. Do you remember who their strikers were? I certainly don't.

He needs to prove himself in the Bundesliga and show that he can perform and score goals, it's not a slight on him, it's a fact.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          This is an odd comparison dude.

Schick has scored 43 goals in the Bundesliga over the past 3-4 years. Last season, he scored 24 goals in 31 appearances.

Azmoun in comparison has been playing in the Russian Premier League for 10 years. It's true that he's been in the Champions League and has scored, but so have Qarabag. Do you remember who their strikers were? I certainly don't.

He needs to prove himself in the Bundesliga and show that he can perform and score goals, it's not a slight on him, it's a fact.
                          Fekr mikonam harfe man raa nafahmidi, dooste aziz.

Shick PISH AZ ke bere Bundesliga dar ROMA amalkarde besyaar zaifi daasht, amma be har haal tonest bere yek teame khoobi be naame Leipzig.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Ini ke bazikone Irani bayad amalkarde besyaar khoobi daashte baashe taa bashgahaa yek bakhti beheshoon bedan be nazare man yek bardaashte dorosti ast.

Masalan khode Schick dar do fasli ke dar Roma baazi mikard RID... KAMELAN RID, ham az nazare amalkard va ham az nazare golzani, amma be har haal

yek bakhti gereft dar Leipzig va tonest khodesho bekeshe balaa.

Hala agar naamesh Ali Ghasempour bood be khaatere amalkarde zaifesh az Roma majboor mishod bere Go Ahead Eagles.
                            Schick dar on 2 fasl riid ya pishraft kard? Belakhare tamrine Roma shukhi nist. Bazilonha va morrabihaye Roma shukhi nistand. I guess you can call it riidan, but personally I would call it development. He paid his dues and is now seeing the results. Ma Iraniha va khode Azmoun mitarsidim bere Leverkusen ya Lazio dar sene 22 saalegi va beshine ro nimkat. Inja chand bar neveshte shode bud “Berdyev is right, he isn’t ready yet”? 2 saal karamoozi dar Lazio ya Leverkusen che eshkali dasht? Bazikone Irani 22 saale az lig Russie mage chi balade ke hatman bayad fix bashe dar Italia ya Alman?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Schick dar on 2 fasl riid ya pishraft kard? Belakhare tamrine Roma shukhi nist. Bazilonha va morrabihaye Roma shukhi nistand. I guess you can call it riidan, but personally I would call it development. He paid his dues and is now seeing the results. Ma Iraniha va khode Azmoun mitarsidim bere Leverkusen ya Lazio dar sene 22 saalegi va beshine ro nimkat. Inja chand bar neveshte shode bud “Berdyev is right, he isn’t ready yet”? 2 saal karamoozi dar Lazio ya Leverkusen che eshkali dasht? Bazikone Irani 22 saale az lig Russie mage chi balade ke hatman bayad fix bashe dar Italia ya Alman?
                              Az nazare amalkard dar baazihaaye Serie A, va golzani dar Serie Rid, are. Har hafte zaif kaar mikard va azesh dar Italia enteghaadeh ziyaadi shod.

Manzoram in nist ke alan yek mohaajeme badi ast, mohaajeme khoobi ast, amma on bakhti ke az Leipzig gereft pas az ridanesh dar Roma be yek irani nemidadan.

Majboor mishod bere Ooestende, na Leipzig, va in yek farghe besyaar bozorgi ast baraye PISHRAFT.

Ini ke DOBARE yek bakhti dar yek bashgaaye khoobi begiri, BA INKE do saal ridi.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

schick has every right to be starting over azmoun, hes scored tons of goals and proved himself. azmoun has been in the league for 6 months and not really done anything too notable to push himself above schick in the pecking order

Comment

Working...
                                X