This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

More competition for Azmoun as Adam Hlozek looks to be joining Bayer Leverkusen.
    Dont know anything about him, but per Transfer Market, Hlozek is more of a second striker, but also can play LW or CF.

They will most likely lose Alario, so it makes sense they want more depth in their forward line (even if they keep Schick). Hlozek is also young so he could be a long term solution once and if they sell Schick.

Comment

never heard of him before, but looking at a YT vid he looks a promising youngster ... good physicality and size for his age..!! fairly certain at least one of Alario or Schick will be offloaded to make room..! most probably alario

he seems a great offensive all rounder type who assist and combine well with attacking front players..!! could be a god-sent for Azmoun who usually thrives best with unselfish attacking partner or two..! but at the same time he can ill afford to let his form and fitness drop .... cause now he has yet another hungry youngster looking to bench him in his favor..!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Dont know anything about him, but per Transfer Market, Hlozek is more of a second striker, but also can play LW or CF.

They will most likely lose Alario, so it makes sense they want more depth in their forward line (even if they keep Schick). Hlozek is also young so he could be a long term solution once and if they sell Schick.
        Exactly, between Alario and Schik you’d have to think at the very least one of them will be gone, if not both. Makes sense for them to look to add another 2-3 attacking threats they’ll need the depth for CL too since they’ll be without writs for most of the group stage.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

what they really lack is some solid CMs/DMs with good vision and ability to transition their D better to their Rock Solid attacking front..! and perhaps a veteran, organizing leader-type top class CB...!

they are a real hot mess in defense as is currently..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Yeah, he is versatile and can play anywhere across the front line. If you ask me, I say he is a good player (I'm sure inarsenewetrust would agree too given he watches/is fan of Czech NT).

Bayer is also working on getting Mychajlo Mudryk from Shakhtar, whose another good player. He plays LM mostly.

Comment

Well the rumor is that Bayer is selling Schick to arsenal for £58 mill and to replace him they are buying Adam Hilozek. Although adam hilozek is a Winger .

I don't wanna jynx it but looks like sardar will be back to his normal position (taking schick's place) and Hilozek will either play as CF behind sardar or vice-versa. I will be happy if this happens even thought it ruins our dream of europes deadliest FW Due (sardar and schick).

Comment

Schik just extended until 2027 - looks like he’s not going anywhere for now
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/...m0J-onZ3w&s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Leverkusen keeping Schick is great news. We know that they’re training to integrate Sardar into a 2 striker system. With the squad healthy and some extra striking depth added, they could stir some things up in Europe. Just need to clean up the defense..

Comment

Sardar‘s Instagram story: bibarnamehtarin Team Mellie donya.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Schik just extended until 2027 - looks like he’s not going anywhere for now
                          Sometime they extend to transfer later. Maybe it is the case. The transfer fee will go higher as he is under the contract for multiple years.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                            Sardar‘s Instagram story: bibarnamehtarin Team Mellie donya.
                            Good!

Comment

Anyone know why sardar is in turkey?

Is our camp gonna be in turkey? Is there even a camp for team melli?

In IFF website they only talk about azadi camp in tehran !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Anyone know why sardar is in turkey?

Is our camp gonna be in turkey? Is there even a camp for team melli?

In IFF website they only talk about azadi camp in tehran !
                                I assume because he was sorting his Visa out for the Canada trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X