Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait and see how sad all these teams will be after sardar scores 20+ in bundesliga

Comment

Does SA speak Turkish?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
        Does SA speak Turkish?
        He speaks Turkmen.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          Does SA speak Turkish?
          yes, he is torkaman.

Comment

I wonder why Azmoun felt like he needs to sneak out of camp and get this done secretly. Certainly, Zenit had earned the right to make one last pitch to try to keep him. Were there other Russian considerations involved in this decision to spring the news to the world? Anyway, I saw a report that Azmoun and Nourallahi tested positive for COVID. I hope he can make one of these two games.

Comment

Turkman is very different than Turkish spoken in Turkey.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Baba bikhiale esmesh ru pirhan, moheme bekhatere Covid hastesh 5shanbe ya na.

Hezar safe darbareye esmesh daran bahs mikonan… 🤣

Comment

no problem with him jumping the gun a bit and committing himself officially to his most desired next destination club as soon as legally able to do, as stated in his contract ..!!
                  however to Sneak outa his current club's training camp ... run off to germany to sign and Especially next to take pics n and allow it to get Publicized and all that...! Before contacting zenit's front office of what had just transpired and leaving them in the dark to find out in the media like the rest of us...!!?
                  that imho, doing the ☝️ task in Poor Taste and can Certainly be considered a Abit of a low-blow to his current club ..!

besides, it seems that he had earlier expressed to Zenit of his desires to Stay at their club and Only leave when his contract expires this Summer..!! confided in this fact, Zenit's recruitment office obviously were using the Still Present confusion surrounding his next possible destination club in this winter transfer window (which has not yet concluded) in order to better negotiate for an alternative replacement striker for Sardar...! supposedly they have had already wrapped up? the work of capturing some brizilian as his replacement come next season..!!? but if they hadnt yet finalized the commitment of the replacement striker... then this premature Announcement/Publicity stunt by Sardar/Bayer, certainly woulda thrown a monkey wrench in their negotiation for that brazilian replacement striker dude..!!

in short, nothing wrong Officially with what his Bayer signing.... but his sneaking behind zenit back and runnin outa training camp to do so and More problematic yet Announcing and Publicising his transfer before Current Transfer period concludes were perhaps not a cool thing to do to a Proud club that @ least on the surface of it all, has treated him like a superstar that he is throughout his entire career there..! as such he can surely expect some misgivings directed his way on and off the pitch in the remaining 4 months of his contract there..!!

i now really wish that the respective clubs work out a way to ship him off this winter before deadline ..! 🙏

Comment

he actually speaks both turkmen and turkish acc to himself.

min 26.

Would be actually positive note for helping him settle in with large population of turks in germany and also the club itself (Demirbay, Sertdemir), although presumably he will have no issues communicating in english with most of them.

I remember in past people like Karimi had difficulty learning german and that was a point used against them during their stays there. Having learned russian I think german would not be too difficult in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      no problem with him jumping the gun a bit and committing himself officially to his most desired next destination club as soon as legally able to do, as stated in his contract ..!!
                      however to Sneak outa his current club's training camp ... run off to germany to sign and Especially next to take pics n and allow it to get Publicized and all that...! Before contacting zenit's front office of what had just transpired and leaving them in the dark to find out in the media like the rest of us...!!?
                      that imho, doing the ☝️ task in Poor Taste and can Certainly be considered a Abit of a low-blow to his current club ..!

besides, it seems that he had earlier expressed to Zenit of his desires to Stay at their club and Only leave when his contract expires this Summer..!! confided in this fact, Zenit's recruitment office obviously were using the Still Present confusion surrounding his next possible destination club in this winter transfer window (which has not yet concluded) in order to better negotiate for an alternative replacement striker for Sardar...! supposedly they have had already wrapped up? the work of capturing some brizilian as his replacement come next season..!!? but if they hadnt yet finalized the commitment of the replacement striker... then this premature Announcement/Publicity stunt by Sardar/Bayer, certainly woulda thrown a monkey wrench in their negotiation for that brazilian replacement striker dude..!!

in short, nothing wrong Officially with what his Bayer signing.... but his sneaking behind zenit back and runnin outa training camp to do so and More problematic yet Announcing and Publicising his transfer before Current Transfer period concludes were perhaps not a cool thing to do to a Proud club that @ least on the surface of it all, has treated him like a superstar that he is throughout his entire career there..! as such he can surely expect some misgivings directed his way on and off the pitch in the remaining 4 months of his contract there..!!

i now really wish that the respective clubs work out a way to ship him off this winter before deadline ..! 🙏
                      he didnt run off to germany though, they came to a hotel in dubai where zenit are doing their camp and had him sign the documents/take pictures.

while I take your point on breaking the covid protocol to leave their training base, at the same time maybe it was strategic on azmoun's side. They basically have kept him hostage for a couple years now, refused to be reasonable in any negotiations with foreign clubs, and who knows what blackmailing they would try if they got word he was about to leave to sign the damn thing...wouldnt put it past these people to try involve the whole side chick thing too

Comment

^^^ Most turks and turkmans in Iran believe they are fluent in Turkish of turkey lol, while languages have some similarity but it is different and Turks in turkey have hard time to understand our turks or turkmans.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          he didnt run off to germany though, they came to a hotel in dubai where zenit are doing their camp and had him sign the documents/take pictures.
                          while I take your point on breaking the covid protocol to leave their training base, at the same time maybe it was strategic on azmoun's side. They basically have kept him hostage for a couple years now, refused to be reasonable in any negotiations with foreign clubs, and who knows what blackmailing they would try if they got word he was about to leave to sign the damn thing...wouldnt put it past these people to try involve the whole side chick thing too
                          yea, im thinking there are a lot of stuff happening in background that we are'nt privy to ... and like i said before i dont particularly trust russians especially when it comes down to their contractual dealings or promises to do/pay and such ...!!
                          in fact most all his club movements in russia to date have all involved some shady, scandalous dealings..!!

ps
                          he only signed a 3 year deal at zenit, he is clearly an important player for the success of the club so far.... nothing wrong nor extraordinary with them refusing to let him leave for figures often well below his real footballing valuations to the parent club..!!

again, he coulda told zenit on what had transpired between him and LK rightaway afterwards and he shoulda avoided publicising the transfer, at least until the End of current window ..!
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 01-24-2022, 10:31 AM.

Comment

dont wanna make a big deal of it ....
                            but when did Azmoun say he prefers to be called Serdar .... rather than Sardar..!!?

if he did so, im disappointed in him for saying such a thing..!!

i much prefer the name Sardar than the kiri russian/turkish version of it..!!
                            he should put Azmoun in back of his shirt and avoid getting himself into such controversies ...!

Comment

I don’t really care about the Serdar Vs Sardar since it really doesn’t matter at all. I don’t understand why he doesn’t just use Azmoun though. He’s one of the few TM players with an easy last name for foreigners. Buying a kit with Azmoun would feel a lot more representative of TM rather than Serdar/Sardar considering how many other players have that name

If his last name was Sayyadmanesh or Gholizadeh I would get it, but Azmoun is simple enough for foreigners

Comment

Remember when Sardar was signing his contract he was sitting in the middle of 4 people without masks, probably not a good idea in these conditions.

Comment

Working...
                                X