This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Classic Iranian way to work. I saw it too on Facebook, players are back with the club, training. Meanwhile Iranian players hang out at their moms home eating ghorme sabzi. Classic, he doesnt have the rigt to cry when he gets dropped, he's asking for it himself. I bet he's ignoring their calls.
    lol. Their return dates are individualized. Players who played in the latest international break get additional time off, normal everywhere in europe.

Hence why you do not see the likes of Diaby, Tah, Tabsopa, returned yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      lol. Their return dates are individualized. Players who played in the latest international break get additional time off, normal everywhere in europe.

Hence why you do not see the likes of Diaby, Tah, Tabsopa, returned yet either.
      yes 100% but who will bet against me when we see SA have fitness/stamina issues again both during pre season but also in august?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        yes 100% but who will bet against me when we see SA have fitness/stamina issues again both during pre season but also in august?
        If players fail to take adequate time off to rest mentally and physically after long season and 2 weeks of 100+ F degree training in doha then they are asking for fitness troubles and injury. These things are all communicated with the head coach, physios, club doctors, etc before decisions are made. If Sardar gets an extra week of time off it is because they sanctioned it.

And he doesnt have to post videos of himself working out to prove a point. In time off it is normal for players to follow individualized training program so that getting in shape during pre-season is not a major task.

Sardar himself already looks considerably lighter than when he was on vacation during zenit days. Obviously now the expectations of him on fitness standpoint are higher and as a professional, experienced athlete I am sure he understands that and we will certainly see a much fitter sardar come the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          Yeaup, Id go with abgosht on that bet…!
          There is always some bs excuse but from my recollections Sardar ‘s has looked a bonafide 90 min player in maximum 35% of his entire career so far club or international..!
          No doubt he’ll be dragging ass again at start of this seasons first 2-3 months @ a very least ..! He looked spent some 20 min into Algeria friendly..!

Comment

I expect a minimum of 15 goals from Sardar this season. No more KS, the injury was in Dec 2021 and he will have a preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Classic Iranian way to work. I saw it too on Facebook, players are back with the club, training. Meanwhile Iranian players hang out at their moms home eating ghorme sabzi. Classic, he doesnt have the rigt to cry when he gets dropped, he's asking for it himself. I bet he's ignoring their calls.
              Exactly and funny thing is that they already had time off with that pointless qatar camp lol Thats was already their time off .

If I was him i would go back early and start training early , show my motivation to coach and manager. This way you would earn more respect from the coach , he would have more belief in you than other players because he sees your determination and motivation for bayer.

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen is going to play away from home against Dortmund on the very first Matchday of the new Bundesliga Season on August 6th. Should be a great game. Who wants to go? Lets try to get tickets and meet up there 😄☝🏽🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b
                  But sardar has said himself multiple times that he is not a melon person sardar is into peaches.
                  Lmao. that may explain the incident with Dzyuba, aka international relations.. or maybe that was his love for bananas
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Typical ironi bazi at work here:

Lol at everyone complaining on Sardar. Its the iranian knows best attitude that is popping up from time and again.

The guy is under contract with a pro club and has to follow rules. We will know if and when he breaks those.

Why do some of you guys think you know his best interests better than himself? It is a pretty bold statement treating and considering everyone else as children in need of legal guardians.

Comment

Maybe many of you Sardar critics need some of mommys nasihat about what to eat or not and what school to go to yourselves? So much mental projection going on in here, haha.

Comment

Lol Sardar -he’s back in Germany
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Acting goofy and not taking his modelling career too seriously, I like it. Time to get in shape for the biggest season in his career.

Comment

Comment

Video was removed from bayer's instagram account lol

Sardar low key looks like harry maguire

Comment

I can see now why saeed_noro and mehdi13 weren't Azmoun's biggest fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X