X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
      Great point! I wasn't aware of this so I thought they maybe just wanted to give Alario a chance to start since it's final game and he's been on bench more after azmouns arrival.

I hope they sub Alario off in the 60th minute for his farewell and bring azmoun in.
      I was right with the Alario 60 min sub but just for the wrong player 😂

Looks as if they were giving game time to those on the bench who had more involvement in the team this season as a thank you and chance to do it in front of their home fans.

Comment

Anyone know where the Bayer team is staying in Mexico from 17th to the 20th? Will be in CDMX and would love to go see Sardar. Here's the only thing I could find in terms of schedule: https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/news/ba...mexico-tour-22

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Arriving in Mexico. What a reception!

Comment

Comment

Comment

My Mexican friend refers to Sardar as "Dybazil" lol. He thinks Sardar looks like a combination of Dybala + Özil. We update each other on our players and Team Melli/El Tri. To get updates on Sardar he asks me, "How's Dybazil doing these days?"

I'm hoping they'll broadcast Bayer's friendly matches so we can watch. I'm sure if they broadcast them we will be able to watch them here in the States too.

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen will play a friendly match against Toluca FC tonight. Actually a good test for him regarding our game against USA to see a different gamestyle. Toluca FC has only players from mexico and some from south america (and 1 from spain).

Comment

In US, I am using Fubo.tv with the soccer channels package and this friendly is scheduled for tonight at 8:55 pm on the TUDN channel.

Comment

Senior Azmoun

Comment

Match day today

Comment

Watch the game live on YouTube.

Sardar Azmoun starting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alU3bYFZzfY
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azmoun starting.

Comment

Working...
                                X