Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Where is the We are the underdogs bro?

Go TM!
    We are the underdogs.

Comment

Btw, with the limited amount of people allowed into the stadium, they are aware that thousands will pour into the streets to celebrate when we qualify, right? 😂 Like, corona doesn't exist outside, only inside Azadi Stadium, huh? 🤔

😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Btw, with the limited amount of people allowed into the stadium, they are aware that thousands will pour into the streets to celebrate when we qualify, right? 😂 Like, corona doesn't exist outside, only inside Azadi Stadium, huh? 🤔
        😂
        Let them celebrate, but we should celebrate when we hopefully go to the next round that should be our ultimate goal. Once there’s 50 teams in the World Cup it’s not going to be a accomplishment worth celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
          Let them celebrate, but we should celebrate when we hopefully go to the next round that should be our ultimate goal. Once there’s 50 teams in the World Cup it’s not going to be a accomplishment worth celebrating.
          Haha yeah, 2026 is gonna be 48 teams 😅
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2026_FIFA_World_Cup

Comment

i hate to burst your bubble
            BUT
            we will not go to second round of world cup
            unfortunately our soccer way of operation dont allow
            us.
            carlos q. had us in that directION and set the bar high
            with 4pt in GROUP OF DEATH.
            TE WAY OUR OPERATION IS I DNT SEE US GETTING 4 POINTS in the next 40 years.
            lol@3 team we advance have hope but dont count on it.

CELEBRATE HARD just to qualify
            and concentrate n the asian cups

Comment

The government's spokesman has confirmed that there will be fans (women among them) allowed to the stadium
              https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2065493

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                The government's spokesman has confirmed that there will be fans (women among them) allowed to the stadium
                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2065493
                What about the dementors they had guarding the womens section last time?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  BUT we will not go to second round of world cup
                  us.carlos q. had us in that directION and set the bar high
                  with 4pt in GROUP OF DEATH. TE WAY OUR OPERATION IS I DNT SEE US GETTING 4 POINTS in the next 40 years.
                  We will if we don’t get a hard group like every World Cup, African teams with worse federation then us qualify to the next round. we just have to be organized like Costa Rica when they advanced from a group with Italy, England and Uruguay and we have one the best teams in terms of European experience. CQ could’ve advanced from his group if he wasn’t a coward benching Ashkan and Reza for defensive players.

Comment

We will if we don’t get a hard group like every World Cup, African teams with worse federation then us qualify to the next round. we just have to be organized like Costa Rica when they advanced from a group with Italy, England and Uruguay and we have one the best teams in terms of European experience. CQ could’ve advanced from his group if he wasn’t a coward benching Ashkan and Reza for defensive players.
                    Ashkan was injured

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      What about the dementors they had guarding the womens section last time?
                      Why even bother with the dementors if they’re caged inside chain link fences anyway? smh

Comment

BUT
                        we will not go to second round of world cup
                        us.
                        carlos q. had us in that directION and set the bar high
                        with 4pt in GROUP OF DEATH.
                        TE WAY OUR OPERATION IS I DNT SEE US GETTING 4 POINTS in the next 40 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          Ashkan was injured
                          Why waste a World Cup space if he’s injured? Remember both Reza and Ashkan were pissed after the 2018 World Cup.

Comment

Why waste a World Cup space if he’s injured? Remember both Reza and Ashkan were pissed after the 2018 World Cup.
                            I heard it a few times but still don't know what exactly they said. I only know that Reza wasn't happy because he didn't get a single minute to play. Not sure about Ashkan though.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              BUTwe will not go to second round of world cup
                              us.carlos q. had us in that directION and set the bar high
                              with 4pt in GROUP OF DEATH. TE WAY OUR OPERATION IS I DNT SEE US GETTING 4 POINTS in the next 40 years.
                              CELEBRATE HARD just to qualify and concentrate n the asian cups
                              Hate to break it to you, BUT You’re a Skovich hater daneshmand will take us to next round!

Comment

ashkan dejageh and gucci
                                changed our football with cq
                                with out these 3 we would of never
                                go to back to back wc.
                                ASHKAN EXPECTED a good bye
                                game with respect to good bye
                                from tm
                                he is mad abut that big time

Comment

Working...
                                X