Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched some clips of this zeidan iqbal. He actually played in Iraq Olympics team and scored some nice goals. He is pretty good. Iraqis are pinning their hopes on him against us as if he is Diego armandi Maradona. We need go watch him carefully.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
        I watched some clips of this zeidan iqbal. He actually played in Iraq Olympics team and scored some nice goals. He is pretty good. Iraqis are pinning their hopes on him against us as if he is Diego armandi Maradona. We need go watch him carefully.
        It's s poor strategy to be honest. Guy is going to think he is the second coming of Maradona until a seasoned Amiri picks his pocket and gets as assist to Taremi for the opening goal.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          It's s poor strategy to be honest. Guy is going to think he is the second coming of Maradona until a seasoned Amiri picks his pocket and gets as assist to Taremi for the opening goal.
          hahahaahah. And you know what confuses me is why they didn't call him earlier in the qualifiers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
            It won't be an easy match because we always struggle in the first match out of two. We always played better in the 2nd match. Also consider that Iraq had a friendly match while our players will assemble two days before the game. 4-0 predicitions are not realistic in my opinion. I predict a 2-1 victory.
            4-0 prediction is actually very realistic IMO. This Iraqi team is their worst in many years IMO.
            Shahr Khodro in their current form would beat them by 2 goals. 2-0 at HT, game over.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

hahahaahah. And you know what confuses me is why they didn't call him earlier in the qualifiers!!
              He was 17. Guy is too young to build a team around plain and simple.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...74836071071744

Ali Faez starting CB of Iraq tests positive for COVID and will miss Iran match.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  4-0 prediction is actually very realistic IMO. This Iraqi team is their worst in many years IMO.
                  Shahr Khodro in their current form would beat them by 2 goals. 2-0 at HT, game over.
                  Then shahr khodro for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Then shahr khodro for TM
                    We could rest our key players and let them finish the job.
                    They will relegate so let them at least have something to celebrate lol.😂
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I fully hope that TM blasts Iraq into orbit this week. Having said that, I'm always cautious of them (and of AFC). Thus, I defer to CQ's often cautious words before these type of matches. Let's go into this match thoughtfully and systematically. There will be time for emotions and celebrations after the match. But before FT, we've got to stay on our toes.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I fully hope that TM blasts Iraq into orbit this week. Having said that, I'm always cautious of them (and of AFC). Thus, I defer to CQ's often cautious words before these type of matches. Let's go into this match thoughtfully and systematically. There will be time for emotions and celebrations after the match. But before FT, we've got to stay on our toes.
                        concerned about AFC for what? Cheating us out with referees?

Comment

concerned about AFC for what? Cheating us out with referees?
                          That would be on the top of my list of concerns about AFC and their actions against TM/Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            That would be on the top of my list of concerns about AFC and their actions against TM/Iran.
                            I don't think we need to worry about that. Simply the referees In all our games were fair. Remember the uae game . Also I'm mostly worried about covid than anything else.

Comment

Where is the We are the underdogs bro?

Go TM!

Comment

azadi will be a live
                                with mens and womens
                                cheering tm to a big
                                victory.
                                unless there is a political fix
                                is in to drop points
                                IT WILL BE A MULTI GOAL
                                VICTORY