Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had missed this early part of the Skocic's interview. He is asked, if TM qualifies in the next two matches, how will he view the last two matches? Will he see those more like friendlies? He answers that first, we need to qualify. No time for relaxation. The last two matches are not friendlies and even when the team qualifies, he will focus on creating new motivations for players. He adds that after qualifying we will have even bigger plans. Then in answering the question about whether he thought he could accomplish this or if this went beyond his own expectations, he says that he believed in himself and he was confident that he could do this. He ends by saying: what has been accomplished is the result of team work and players, the whole technical and supporting staff and the federation have all had a part in the success. Records are not important to him, what is important is instilling a winning mentality in TM.

Here is my observation. This guy is now showing in words and in action that he has what it takes to go to the next level as a coach and take TM with him. I have been asking that question before and now I think he has what it takes. How he handled the Taremi issue and how he is handling the Kanaaniadegan issue (I think that either he will not invite him to this camp but will accept his apology and forgive him for the next one or accept his apology and invite him to this one) has already given him a new level of respect and loyalty on the part of the players and the federation. I am fully behind him to lead TM to WC 2022 and then take us beyond the group stage. I believe he is the man who could do this.

Go TM!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/245...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      I had missed this early part of the Skocic's interview. He is asked, if TM qualifies in the next two matches, how will he view the last two matches? Will he see those more like friendlies? He answers that first, we need to qualify. No time for relaxation. The last two matches are not friendlies and even when the team qualifies, he will focus on creating new motivations for players. He adds that after qualifying we will have even bigger plans. Then in answering the question about whether he thought he could accomplish this or if this went beyond his own expectations, he says that he believed in himself and he was confident that he could do this. He ends by saying: what has been accomplished is the result of team work and players, the whole technical and supporting staff and the federation have all had a part in the success. Records are not important to him, what is important is instilling a winning mentality in TM.
      Here is my observation. This guy is now showing in words and in action that he has what it takes to go to the next level as a coach and take TM with him. I have been asking that question before and now I think he has what it takes. How he handled the Taremi issue and how he is handling the Kanaaniadegan issue (I think that either he will not invite him to this camp but will accept his apology and forgive him for the next one or accept his apology and invite him to this one) has already given him a new level of respect and loyalty on the part of the players and the federation. I am fully behind him to lead TM to WC 2022 and then take us beyond the group stage. I believe he is the man who could do this.
      Go TM!
      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/245...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF
      he is starting to win me over aswell.. guess its just enjoy the ride now and hope for an exhiting wc.
      (but i might start typing fire him again after first half vs iraq.. but heey.. you can do it skoochie!)

only thing bothering me atm are the kits, we finaly had some goooood looking kits and now its merooj time.. i had hoped to get my fingers on one of those sexy kits from uhli with the cool shoulder detalis coming world cup.. was hoping for some of them being available to buy maybe by then.. but that was not a sure thing anyway..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What did Hossein Kanaani do?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          What did Hossein Kanaani do?
          attempt/planning of bangbus, using tm-bus
          if it eaven was him on the leaked tapes, according to him its a fake tape recording..
          (witch wouldnt surprise me at all)
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            attempt/planning of bangbus, using tm-bus

if it was him on the leaked tapes, according to him its fake tape recording.. (witch wouldnt surprise me at all)
            HAHAHAHA

Comment

Iraq beat Uganda 1-0 on a nice bicycle kick.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Iraq beat Uganda 1-0 on a nice bicycle kick.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda...s_and_fixtures

Uganda beat Moldova 3-2 and drew Iceland 1-1.

Comment

Iraq's Hussein Ali will miss game vs. Iran after picking up a minor injury today.

Comment

[SKY] Zidane Iqbal: Iraq set to hand Manchester United teenager international debut away in Iran

https://old.reddit.com/r/reddevils/c...nd_manchester/

Iraq are calling up their Manchester United player

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda...s_and_fixtures

Uganda beat Moldova 3-2 and drew Iceland 1-1.
                      The results can’t be compared as the Uganda team that played against Iraq was made up of local league players only.

Comment

Based on Skocic or Skovich according to some interview Kannani, Yazdani, Ramin and Voria Ghafori won’t be in the TM list for now. Yasin Salmani is also questionable injured hasn’t played in a month, Kaveh hasn’t scored or played much in Belgium. Taremi and Shahab Zahedi are confirmed to be in the list and he praised Majid Hosseini so guessing he our new starter. He needs to invite two new CBs and someone to replace Yasin.

Comment

Whatever happened to Roozbeh Cheshmi? He was a bit rough but very talented. I havnt heard much of him connected to TM since he got injured some years ago. I believe he could play dm and cb if i recall correctly.
                          TM material?

Edit saw now on google that he is playing for Esteghlal so coronaoutbreak makes callup impossible anyway..
                          But I wonder if he is close to be an alternative for TM
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Whatever happened to Roozbeh Cheshmi? He was a bit rough but very talented. I havnt heard much of him connected to TM since he got injured some years ago. I believe he could play dm and cb if i recall correctly.
                            TM material?
                            Edit saw now on google that he is playing for Esteghlal so coronaoutbreak makes callup impossible anyway..
                            But I wonder if he is close to be an alternative for TM
                            He usually plays as a defensive mid substitute for Esteghlal, don’t think he’s in contention for CB he’s a little too slow and injury prone.

Comment

just like that we lost
                              ramn rezayian over a sonbol
                              leaked video and kananizadegan
                              over BUSGATE .
                              and we will not ever see these
                              2 players in tm again.
                              shoja and kanani where a good
                              combo played with eachother
                              in pp. shoja is getting old..
                              kananizadegan is young.
                              WE NEED POURALIGANJI
                              BACK FOR ASIAN CUP 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

[SKY] Zidane Iqbal: Iraq set to hand Manchester United teenager international debut away in Iran

https://old.reddit.com/r/reddevils/c...nd_manchester/

Iraq are calling up their Manchester United player
                                How the fffaaakkk does Iraq have a youth player at man U ....while our top talent cant even have a look at idiotic Russia or crap leagues like that?

Answer; IR

Comment

Working...
                                X