Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    If we end up with 2 points in next 4 games and UAE wins all its games. We will both be 18 points and Goal difference will come into picture. I GUESS.
    hence we gotta win, 3 points and we're safe even if UAE scores a million goals 👏

Comment

someone remember that german site were they show all Asian Qualification games? i forgot it and also cant find it..

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Winning these 4 remaining matches is vital, if we want to be in pot 2 and get easier group.

The match against south korea is very very very very important for us in terms of fifa ranking points. Anything less than a win would reduct points from us and lower our rankings.

Winning the match against Iraq, uae and south korea would increase our ranking (from 20 to 19 ) and put us about Wales . And winning the last match against Lebanon would put us 100% in pot 2 seeding.
        Dear Milan. I think exactly like you. We have to win all these games regardless. However, the current situation of Team Melli with all covid positive players and Taremi’s situation, I hope and wish that we do not lose points against a low Fifa Ranking opponent. That can have a huge impact on our ranking.

I don’t understand. Some here say Taremi will be sent a private jet!!!!! OK!! If true when? It is already afternoon in Iran! Even if he gets to Tehran in the next few hours, he must be tested for covid then wait for the result!!!!! So 99.9% he will not make it.

Now my question from Team Melii staff and the managers: How come Taremi didn’t go to Izmir city that is close to Dalaman!!!! Izmir and Dalaman are both warm cities and cannot have blizzards. Maybe a very rare snow. I cannot believe they didn’t act quicker!!!!! Jeez. Who can believe this.

Not the greatest situation. We are lucky some of Iraqi players are missing too. But it is going to be tough and I hope we don’t drop any points!!!
        sigpic
        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
        IRAN
        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
          Dear Milan. I think exactly like you. We have to win all these games regardless. However, the current situation of Team Melli with all covid positive players and Taremi’s situation, I hope and wish that we do not lose points against a low Fifa Ranking opponent. That can have a huge impact on our ranking.

I don’t understand. Some here say Taremi will be sent a private jet!!!!! OK!! If true when? It is already afternoon in Iran! Even if he gets to Tehran in the next few hours, he must be tested for covid then wait for the result!!!!! So 99.9% he will not make it.

Now my question from Team Melii staff and the managers: How come Taremi didn’t go to Izmir city that is close to Dalaman!!!! Izmir and Dalaman are both warm cities and cannot have blizzards. Maybe a very rare snow. I cannot believe they didn’t act quicker!!!!! Jeez. Who can believe this.

Not the greatest situation. We are lucky some of Iraqi players are missing too. But it is going to be tough and I hope we don’t drop any points!!!
          we think alike

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
            someone remember that german site were they show all Asian Qualification games? i forgot it and also cant find it..
            sporttotal.tv
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT3sBcUtAXs

Comment

Hold on wait a minute....
                Taremi is stuck in Turkey due blizzard and Zenit doesn't allow Azmoun to leave because of his signing with Leverkusen.

K!ram tu halghe Rahbar.

On the other hand it would be a very iranian scenario when Taremi and Azmoun manage to join TM in last second and both score vs Iraq.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Taremi is stuck in Turkey due blizzard and Zenit doesn't allow Azmoun to leave because of his signing with Leverkusen.

K!ram tu halghe Rahbar.

On the other hand it would be a very iranian scenario when Taremi and Azmoun manage to join TM in last second and both score vs Iraq.
                  mate that's a dream scenario for now. Time is ticking!

Comment

I can easily see AFC being behind this, stopping us from qualifying...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      hahahah no way. How is that

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                        hahahah no way. How is that
                        money. they've paid the airline to not fly Taremi, and Zenit to not release Sardar. I can only imagine.... Don't forget what they did to us forcing us to play in the monsune field in Malaysia against Syria, they will do and have always done everything in their power to prevent us from qualifying, but they never get tired 😂

Comment

Lol you’re delusional.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            Lol you’re delusional.
                            haha I just wouldn't be surprised 🤣

Comment

money. they've paid the airline to not fly Taremi, and Zenit to not release Sardar. I can only imagine.... Don't forget what they did to us forcing us to play in the monsune field in Malaysia against Syria, they will do and have always done everything in their power to prevent us from qualifying, but they never get tired 😂
                              hey abtin. Don't make me stress more please. You know my situation .😅

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

K!ram tu halghe Rahbar.

Azmoun has corona and is isolating, that’s what he was saying on Instagram yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X