Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    right. My worry is the DM area . Not sure who can replace Ahmed nour.
    Kamyabinia can do a job.

Comment

Yaser Kasim is one of the players that tested positive. Iraqi Fa asking for a reswab

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Yaser Kasim is one of the players that tested positive. Iraqi Fa asking for a reswab
        heard they want to try swab another hole..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The link regarding Noorolahi positive PCR and him being replaced by Kamiabinia is below. Same link states that IFF has sent an email to Sardar's club asking for the result of his PCR so that he could join the camp. I guess they mean that after he joins the camp he will have another PCR? There were only six players in the practice today namely Amiri, Noorafkan, Zahedi, Ghaedi, Saman and Hardani. I applaud the TM technical staff for having a replacement list already and having the practice with masks with available players.

Email regarding Noorollahi/Kamiabinia/Sardar: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10991/%DA%A9...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Photos from today's practice session: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10995/%D8%AA...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!

Comment

Merooj?! Since when? Where's Uhlsport?
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

thx for the links, and from the pictures, its settled then its merooj kits.. everybody is wearing merooj in training.

rip uhlsport those last kits was my absolute favourites, best looking kits we have had.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

btw who is nr 29? looks like an iranian chiellini

edit: is that zahedi who has cut his hair? i was thinking about the hair was blonded he would probably have to cut it
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  thx for the links, and from the pictures, its settled then its merooj kits.. everybody is wearing merooj in training.

rip uhlsport those last kits was my absolute favourites, best looking kits we have had.
                  Same here, those Merooj kits are some lame. I like the Uhlsport ones more.

Comment

The situation with the kits is not professional. They had a call for sponsor and then no announcement and all of a sudden Merooj kits show up first with Women's TM and now with Men's. To tell you the truth that is my last concern right how. The situation is very volatile with COVID-19/Omicron all over the world and now with TM. After the India debacle and Noorollahi's positive test result and rumors about Sardar, I am really worried about others. At least the TM staff is taking this very seriously with the replacement list and double masking in the practice. All the players were wearing masks when they got off the bus. I am on pins and needles until all the test results come out. The situation is very volatile and could have consequences. I am not dwelling in that until all the results are determined.

Go TM!

Comment

Damn Merooj stuff looks dope, hopefully they made some cool shirt! Hemayat az toolide mellli! Now people can at least buy it.

Comment

I'd rather have Merooj than Uhlsport any day.
                        Uhlsport is happy to use middlemen who scam and provide fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          The situation with the kits is not professional. They had a call for sponsor and then no announcement and all of a sudden Merooj kits show up first with Women's TM and now with Men's. To tell you the truth that is my last concern right how. The situation is very volatile with COVID-19/Omicron all over the world and now with TM. After the India debacle and Noorollahi's positive test result and rumors about Sardar, I am really worried about others. At least the TM staff is taking this very seriously with the replacement list and double masking in the practice. All the players were wearing masks when they got off the bus. I am on pins and needles until all the test results come out. The situation is very volatile and could have consequences. I am not dwelling in that until all the results are determined.

Go TM!
                          when will the test results be out?

Comment

^ Tomorrow latest.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              ^ Tomorrow latest.

Go TM!
                              thanks mate. Really don't need any more shocking surprises. We have to seal the game on thu before UAE game .

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I'd rather have Merooj than Uhlsport any day.
                                Uhlsport is happy to use middlemen who scam and provide fakes.
                                Agree. Now IR should just use their brain, send thousands of shirts to the embassies worldwide and people can just walk in and buy them!! Would be so nice! I know I'm dreaming hahaha! 😅

Comment

Working...
                                X