Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview: Iran 🇮🇷 vs. 🇮🇶 Iraq

https://youtu.be/aswKcR98ma4
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      with sardar out, nour out, yasin out, allahyar possibly trying to get hull transfer over the line before window shuts I hope we go with:

------------------Abedzadeh--------------

Moharrami----Majid-----Kanani(ffs)----Mohammadi

-------------------Ezatolahi-----------------
      -------Ghoddos---------------Amiri------

Gholizadeh-------Taremi-----Jahanbakhsh

for subs: Shahab should get his debut for Taremi if game situation permits, Ansarifard for Jahanbakhsh.
      I think this the most probable lineup except for Majid. I agree with the lineup yet I think Skocic will again go with Kannaizadegan and Shoja. I hope I will be proven wrong since Majid really deserves a start.

Here is Varzesh3 report on Sardar's second test coming back positive. BTW, when PCR is positive the medical advice is not test again for at least sixty to ninety days since it could come back positive. In fact, if one is fully vaccinated and has a positive result they could travel with the positive PCR result after quarantine period (depending on the regulations of source and destination countries). https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180648...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Zahedi - towering figure and has a determined facial expression! Like to see what he can do for TM. Playing him and Allahyar together may be a good test. They know each other very well.

JHB - has not been doing much for his club lately! Ezat is on the same boat. He hasn't featured in club games for a while. Out of shape!

Comment

Do we have anyone stranded in turkey?

Comment

Don’t know how I feel about playing Taremi as the lone striker, the Iraqis will try to isolate him. Would play Ansarifard or Allahyar in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Love that FINALLY saman can be one of the first to arrive at a TM camp as opposed to (usually) being the very last player to join, hope it can somehow play in his favor with Skocic.

Also interested to see what our merooj kits look like. I have many merooj shirts (all authentic) which the quality really sucks on so I’m very disappointed to see that TM has opted to go with them but I guess we can’t be too picky since I’m sure it’s not like we had choices. But our uhlsport gear was much more professional looking, nicer, and better quality (the authentic stuff at least)
              in reality it should be
              SAEED AND SAMAN SHOW.
              but
              sarlak will replace ahmadnoor next to either saeed or kamal

Comment

This is a good time to play Saman right behind Taremi, his more comfortable position. Amiri - Ezatollahi midfield. Rest the same.

Comment

Hajisafi positive

Comment

-----------------Abedzadeh--------------

Moharrami----Majid-----Shoja----Noorafkan

--------Saeed------------Amiri--------------

Gholizadeh-------Ghoddos-----Jahanbakhsh

--------------------Taremi---------------------

Noorafkan is on fire
                    Kanani won't be concentrated enough
                    Ghoddos plays best behind striker (his fav position )

Subs: Sarlak (physical), allahyar (jahanbakhsh) , Zahedi (taremi) , Mohammadi (noorafkan) .

The game against iraq is always physical and we need to use physical players.

Ps: Can sardar make it for uae game? Since the rule is now 5 days isolation ?

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                      Don’t know how I feel about playing Taremi as the lone striker, the Iraqis will try to isolate him. Would play Ansarifard or Allahyar in this match.
                      The last time he played as the lone striker was against Syria and we couldn't create any chances beside the goal JB scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        The last time he played as the lone striker was against Syria and we couldn't create any chances beside the goal JB scored.
                        True, kind of worried about this game the Iraqis have nothing to lose they’ll play physical. I’m sure Skocic will be cautious in the first half, would like to see Amiri play at LM, to help out in defense, Taremi and Ansarifard to press the Iraqis.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          Hajisafi positive
                          is Azmoun in or out? More and more sites says he's out?

Nvm, just saw he's out. 👉 Mehdi and Karim to start then!

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                            Karim it is. No time for any chances.

Comment

biravand

majid hosseini
                              shoja
                              norafkan
                              danial ismailie

saeed
                              saman

gholizadeh
                              amiri
                              taremi
                              ghaedi

i would go with above line up
                              but skovic will go with below line up

biravand/abedzadeh
                              shoja
                              kanani
                              amiri
                              moharami
                              sarlak
                              saeed
                              gholizadeh
                              jb
                              karim ansarifard
                              mehdi taremi

Comment

HajiSafi, Ahmad and Sardar are all out unfortunately. Khorshidi just confirmed on TV. Players arriving from Europe are having a very tough time arriving via Istanbul due to very bad weather. Mehdi has been flying all day and is stuck in Dalaman waiting for a way to get to Tehran. Luckily, we have enough players to win on Thursday regardless. Allahyar also does not have a passport as he's had to apply for a UK visa (Hull City I guess is confirmed then) and will miss the camp as well.
                                Last edited by Salar; 01-24-2022, 12:14 PM.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X