Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a Varzesh3 report on Sardar. This report is based on Admin Manager of TM Khorshidi's inetview (disclaimer: I have not heard the interview myself). It says that they talked to Sardar and he shared a recording of Zenit's Admin Manager's message that says Sardar's test results from a couple of days ago was positive. IFF has made official requests for Sardar's release to Zenit and FIFA and they have requested the result of the most recent test (a second test). He says that there are other things in the recording and Zenit has concerns about Sardar's full recovery from his most recent injury. I guess there is speculation that Zenit is playing games. I hope IFF keeps asking for official test results rather than a recording. My approach is trust AND verify.

Go TM!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180643...88%D9%86%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Here is a Varzesh3 report on Sardar. This report is based on Admin Manager of TM Khorshidi's inetview (disclaimer: I have not heard the interview myself). It says that they talked to Sardar and he shared a recording of Zenit's Admin Manager's message that says Sardar's test results from a couple of days ago was positive. IFF has made official requests for Sardar's release to Zenit and FIFA and they have requested the result of the most recent test (a second test). He says that there are other things in the recording and Zenit has concerns about Sardar's full recovery from his most recent injury. I guess there is speculation that Zenit is playing games. I hope IFF keeps asking for official test results rather than a recording. My approach is trust AND verify.

Go TM!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180643...88%D9%86%D8%A7
      Yes, it's becoming more clear Zenith is messing around and is angry at Azmoun for leaving the camp to go sign that contract. I doubt he's even injured.

Comment

Iraq vs. Uganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WeuDCJWG6c

The younger Iraqi team has a lot of pace! ... nothing to take for granted.

Also -- what a nice stadium they have in Iraq. Khak tu sar eh harchi akhound e douzdeh!!

Comment

IMO the Merooj kits TM used to have back in the days were actually sick looking, personally I dont mind if TM is sponsored by a domestic brand, hope to somehow get them new kits ASAP!

In case some of you here don‘t know, on instagram there is an account called iran.jersey, where you can order every kit and training outfits of TM !

I already ordered Adidas gear and the quality is top!

Comment

Volleyball League will continue without any fans due to Covid-19.
            With such a ruling, I wouldn't be surprised if Iran-Iraq or Iran-UAE is played without fans.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2065965

Comment

Varzesh3 says that Azmoun's 2nd test also is positive for Covid.
              Again very suspicious by Zenith as the tests are being administered by them - not IFF or any other body.

Comment

Seeing both Taremi and Azmoun playing at the same time is so rare lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  Iraq vs. Uganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WeuDCJWG6c

The younger Iraqi team has a lot of pace! ... nothing to take for granted.

Also -- what a nice stadium they have in Iraq. Khak tu sar eh harchi akhound e douzdeh!!
                  Their stadium is very nice. And 100% to your last line.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Photos from today's practice session: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10995/%D8%AA...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!
                    Love that FINALLY saman can be one of the first to arrive at a TM camp as opposed to (usually) being the very last player to join, hope it can somehow play in his favor with Skocic.

Also interested to see what our merooj kits look like. I have many merooj shirts (all authentic) which the quality really sucks on so I’m very disappointed to see that TM has opted to go with them but I guess we can’t be too picky since I’m sure it’s not like we had choices. But our uhlsport gear was much more professional looking, nicer, and better quality (the authentic stuff at least)
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

But jokes aside, this covid situation is becoming troublesome and it's only getting worse. Every club and national team in the world has this problem. Iraq has the same problem as us with the covid situation and I read on Twitter that the flight for their legionnaires has been delayed due to bad weather conditions. So no excuses for the match on Thursday.

Comment

Sardar 2nd test confirmed positive . Anyways he hasn't played for a month and I think he has a slight injury. Playing zahedi is a good idea .

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          But jokes aside, this covid situation is becoming troublesome and it's only getting worse. Every club and national team in the world has this problem. Iraq has the same problem as us with the covid situation and I read on Twitter that the flight for their legionnaires has been delayed due to bad weather conditions. So no excuses for the match on Thursday.
                          They have 5 leagionaries stuck in Istanbul due to bad weather .

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            Sardar 2nd test confirmed positive . Anyways he hasn't played for a month and I think he has a slight injury. Playing zahedi is a good idea .
                            No way Zahedi is going to start. It will probably be the same formation that Dragan used against Lebanon and Syria with only one striker. Taremi will this time be the sole striker instead of Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              No way Zahedi is going to start. It will probably be the same formation that Dragan used against Lebanon and Syria with only one striker. Taremi will this time be the sole striker instead of Sardar.
                              It will be interesting to see the lineup for this game. Is there a chance that sardar can catch the UAE game if he tests negative or that's it?

Comment

with sardar out, nour out, yasin out, allahyar possibly trying to get hull transfer over the line before window shuts I hope we go with:

------------------Abedzadeh--------------

Moharrami----Majid-----Kanani(ffs)----Mohammadi

-------------------Ezatolahi-----------------
                                -------Ghoddos---------------Amiri------

Gholizadeh-------Taremi-----Jahanbakhsh

for subs: Shahab should get his debut for Taremi if game situation permits, Ansarifard for Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Working...
                                X