This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Al-Gharafa | 2021-2022

He’s still pretty young, but this move is further destructive for his own career. Vejle took a gamble with him while he didn’t play for more than 6 months and it was a good place to rebuild his career, but instead of sitting out this season he goes for a quick fix and money hungry move. I think he’s pretty much done in Europe. All we can hope is that he continues to perform for TM.

Comment

The football intensity in Qatar is a joke. Even if his club in Denmark sucked, he was playing against strong, physically fit players with an intense style of football.
      In Qatar all you do is go mall to mall, smoke and hook up with girls that have “London.Dubai.Miami” on their Instagram profile.

Comment

Saeid is still very young and will be back in Europe in a year or two. We dont know all his options and unlike our other players, there wasnt any rumor or news of his movement or interest in him so Algurafah might have been his only option. Rest assured under Stramachuni, he will end up in in Europe and probably in Italy in 1-2 year. Alghurafah defense is very bad compared to other top 6 team in QSL. They have conceded 18 goals (worse of top 7 team). Saeid will have an impact on both end and he is much more mature compared to Qaedi

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          girls that have “London.Dubai.Miami” on their Instagram profile.
          If this is not the most true thing in history of mankind, I don't know what is! 😂😂😂💯

Comment

Closing thread….even when it is official, we have a thread for our players in QSL and UAE here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ires-2021-2022
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
            X