Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yadegar was involved in the senior side's intra-team friendly a few days ago. See second to last pic.

Seems he is training with them on a regular basis now.

With their latest win they retain top spot in poland. First place will go to CL qualifiers next season.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

yadegar was involved in the senior side's intra-team friendly a few days ago. See second to last pic.

Seems he is training with them on a regular basis now.

With their latest win they retain top spot in poland. First place will go to CL qualifiers next season.
      What a stud. The way he is going, we may see him crack the first team by next season.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        What a stud. The way he is going, we may see him crack the first team by next season.
        Just in time to play in the champions league!

Comment

We should add Dawid Rezaeian to the title as well.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            We should add Dawid Rezaeian to the title as well.
            Those Polish U16 and U17 caps are disturbing. The 2 in the title may well take the same path given the current shambles of TM so can we please tone down the coverage of them? My heart isn't ready to see Kia's finest go all the way only to replace Lewa.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Those Polish U16 and U17 caps are disturbing. The 2 in the title may well take the same path given the current shambles of TM so can we please tone down the coverage of them? My heart isn't ready to see Kia's finest go all the way only to replace Lewa.
              Nah, Kia brought them out of nowhere. They wouldn't do that.

Comment

Yadegar is being used as an 8 for the second team (Polish 4th tier) this season. Promising development.

He scored a nice goal in the big win. Doustali also from FC KIA scored off the bench (he is fwd/wing).

Rezaeian their iranian-polish RB (youth international for poland) also scored off the bench.

Yadegar's goal:

Comment

started again in deep midfield for Pogon II...positive development considering mess of TM midfield!

Earning strong reviews as well (from few weeks ago)...

"Every now and then I look at the broadcast of the Blue - Pogoń II match. It's not a big game, but Rostami is developing nicely. I do not know if it will be material for a player at the ESA level, but in the match against Gieksa, when he entered, he also went into dribbling a few times."

Comment

Yadegar practiced with the first team - 7th pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Good luck to him. I do hope he switches that shirt for a slim fit, actual fitting shirt. It looks too lose.
                      Lool I know.. I was trying to overlook it as well, but he is clearly wearing his dad's shirt

SO happy for our youngsters and the Kia academy, this is very promising
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

He's on the bench for Pogon's league game. Game starts in less than an hour.

Comment

Honestly I hope he breaks into the first team, his position is one we need more strength in.

Comment

He scored 2x in last week for Pogon II

again playing in central midfield. Looks like he is also improving a lot physically. I think he could be involved in the upcoming cycle (post Asian Cup). Him, Khodabandelou, Yasin, and Ghorbani of Sepahan could all be midfield solutions to complement Saeid in next cycle. This is the position that needs the most work in TM. Mobile, technically competent players who are forward thinking but can run all day.

Comment

He is only 18. Time will tell us if he will be keeper or not.
                                I have seen way more failure than success among young kids around this age.
                                Hope he becomes a great player but it is way too early to get excited.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X