Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the full vid showing his progress since age 10 + interview with kia at signing.

As he says a really huge day in context of the academy and potentially iranian football.

Comment

18-year-old Iranian youth international Yadegar Rostami signed a contract with Pogoń on Wednesday, but for now he will be playing in the third-league reserve team.

- I feel great joy that I could join the European club, one of the best in Poland. I have a lot of motivation to develop in football and fight for the highest goals - says Yadegar Rostami.

Rostami is a graduate of the Iranian KIA Football Academy and plays in the youth national team of this country.

- We are pleased that we have managed to complete this transfer in formal terms. For us, it is a big leap into the world, because Pogoń is becoming not only a European brand, but also a global one. I hope that Yadegar will show its potential and we will have a lot of use for it - says Patryk Dąbrowski, Pogoń scout.
      Yadegar Rostami arrived in Szczecin in the fall, but for formal reasons he could not be entered to play. He trained with the other team.

- At the beginning I felt longing for home, for my family. However, the training in Pogoń gave me a lot. After these few months, I feel that I am in the group of good people who will help me develop - says Rostami. - The coaching staff is great, all the people very helpful. The training conditions are amazing too. When I was coming to Szczecin, I didn't quite know what awaited me here. The first impression, however, was excellent.

- The purely football quality is very high. He is doing very well in our team - says Paweł Ozga, coach of Pogoń II positively.
      More importantly - Pogoń wants to start a stronger cooperation with KIA Football Academy with this transfer.

- We made a very nice contact. I think that both sides can derive tangible benefits from this cooperation. We would love the next age group to come to Szczecin once a year - to get to know the city, watch the academy, but also play a sparring with our players - believes Dąbrowski.
      The head of the KIA FA is Mehdi Mahdavikia - years ago the most famous player of Iran and a former player of several Bundesliga clubs.

- We are glad that Mehdi has trusted us. The fact that the first alumni of his academy goes to Szczecin is a great honor for us - believes Dariusz Adamczuk, head of the Szczecin academy.

source: gol24.pl

PS: bold highlights by me.

PPS: Did you know that there are more Dariusz per capita in Poland than Dariush in Iran?

Comment

Don't know why Kia academy couldn't have a partnership with HSV. There are in 2nd division!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Don't know why Kia academy couldn't have a partnership with HSV. There are in 2nd division!
          I wonder if it is easier for uncapped youngsters with no professional football experience to get Polish visa/work permit compared to german?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

با درود* خدمت همه عزيزانی که لطف داشته و طی سالهای اخیر، صفحه شخصی من رو دنبال کردید و با پیغام های انرژی بخش تون کمک کردید تا همیشه سعی کنم بهترین خودم رو ارايه کنم و گاها در روز های پر تلاطم فوتبالی م آرام تر روزگار رو سپری کنم.
                مسیر سفر زندگی، تا بدینجا پر از چالش و پیچ و خم اما پر از لذت و رشد و افتخار بوده است و شکرگزار خداوند هستم بابت هر آنچه که برایم تقدیر کرده است.

از ابتدای این قصه ی فوتبالی و شروع ورزش حرفه ای روزهای بسیاری دور از خانواده طی شد؛ دلتنگ شدم، اما تلاش کردم.
                روزهای بسیاری صبح و شب تمرین کردم؛ خسته شدم، اما دست از تلاش نکشیدم.

روزهای بسیاری با مصدومیت دست و پنجه نرم کردم؛ مایوس شدم، اما باز راه حل رو فقط در تلاش کردن دیدم.
                روزهای بسیاری روی فرم مطلبوم نبودم؛ عمیقا ناراحت میشدم، اما باز هم تلاش کردم.
                امروز،

و پس از سالها «تلاش کردن» و «دست از ادامه دادن نکشیدن» خرسند و مفتخرم که اعلام کنم فصل جدید فوتبالی زندگی در حال رقم خوردن است.

حمایت ها و دلسوزی های بی دریغ پدر و مادر عزیز و نزدیکانم،

در کنار تمام تمهیداتی که اعضای کادر آکادمی «کیا» طی سالهای اخیر برایم اندیشیدند، نهایتا من را راهی اروپا، و کشور لهستان و باشگاه خوشنام «پوگون» کرد.

آنچه طی سالها در آکادمی «کیا» آموختم، تنها فوتبال نبود.

فوتبال آموختم؛ اما در کنار آن آیتم های دیگری حائز اهمیت بود که یاد گرفتم.

احترام به همنوع حتی رقیب، عشق ورزیدن به اطرافیانم حتی در صورت داشتن اختلاف نظر، رعایت نظم و انضباط تحت هر شرایط، تلاش شبانه روزی برای رسیدن به اهداف جمعی جملگی تنها بخش کوچکی از آنچه در «کیا» آموختم هست.

ضمن اینکه، اصرار و اعتقاد کادر «کیا» به یادگیری زبان انگلیسی و همچنین اعزام به تورنمنت های بین المللی متعدد، خوب میدانم که کمک م خواهد کرد تا با سرعت بیشتر و چالش کمتری خودم رو با شرایط جدید وفق بدهم.

از این بابت از تک تک دست اندرکاران آکادمی، از تدارکات تا مربیان عزیزم اللخصوص آقا هادی و آقا مهدی مهدوی کیا كمال سپاس را دارم و آنچه برایم انجام دادند را هیچگاه فراموش نخواهم کرد.

شاید امروز و طی این قرارداد بطور رسمی از آکادمی جدا می شوم، اما نیک میدانید و نیک میدانم که تا ابد قلب و روح م همراه «کیا» ست؛ به امید روزی كه پس از دوران فوتبال حرفه ای برگردم و خدمت کنم.

با امید موفقیت و سرافرازی برای همه فوتبالیست های همسن و سال خودم در ایران؛ با آرزوی بهترین ها.
                امین دوستعلی

----

Greetings to all the dear ones who have been kind and in recent years, you have followed my personal page and helped me with your energetic messages so that I can always try to present my best and sometimes calm down on turbulent football days. I will spend more time.

The journey of life so far has been full of challenges and twists and turns, but full of joy and growth and pride, and I am thankful to God for everything He has done for me.

From the beginning of this football story and the beginning of professional sports, many days passed away from the family; I missed it, but I tried.

I practiced many days morning and night; I was tired, but I did not give up.

I struggled with injuries for many days; I was disappointed, but again I saw the solution only in trying.
                I was not on the content form for many days; I was deeply saddened, but I tried again.

Today, and after years of "trying" and "not giving up", I'm happy and proud to announce that the new football season of life is coming to an end.

The unwavering support and compassion of my dear and close parents,

Along with all the arrangements that the members of the Kia Academy staff have made for me in recent years, it eventually led me to Europe, Poland, and the well-known Pogon Club.

What I learned over the years at Kia Academy was not just football.

I learned football; But there were other important items that I learned.

Respect for fellow human beings, even competitors, love for those around me, even if we have disagreements, discipline under any circumstances, and working around the clock to achieve collective goals are all just a small part of what I learned at Kia.

At the same time, the Kia staff's insistence on learning English, as well as being sent to numerous international tournaments, I know will help me adapt to the new conditions more quickly and with less challenge.

In this regard, I would like to thank each and every one of the staff of the academy, from the logistics to the dear coaches, especially Mr. Hadi and Mr. Mehdi Mahdavi Kia Kamal, and I will never forget what they did for me.

Maybe today, during this contract, I will officially leave the academy, but you know very well and I know that my heart and soul will be with "Kia" forever; Hoping for the day when I will return and serve after my professional football career.

Hoping for success and pride for all footballers of my age in Iran; with the best wishes.

Comment

First post updated. Please update the title

Comment

Comment

Yadegar's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Yadegar's goal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            the run and finish were very impressive.

He is already progressing much faster than expected

Comment

Amir Dostali goal

Comment

Niice!

Also noticing that if Yadegar changes the E to a O in his name it will be..

Im just sayying
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X