Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yadegar Rostami, Amir Dostali, & Dawid Rezaeian @ Pogon Sczcesin | 2022-2023

Kia academy player signed with this polish side, 2nd of the league.
    He will play for their 2nd team
    This club will cooperate with kia academy for other transfers

Amin doustali
    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 03-13-2023, 06:01 PM.

Good luck to him. I do hope he switches that shirt for a slim fit, actual fitting shirt. It looks too lose.

Comment

Nice move. Good luck to him. One of the top clubs in Poland. Hopefully he can work his way into the senior team within a year or two

Comment

how old is he?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          how old is he?
          I think he just turned 18 and that's the reason why the transfer has been made official now. He and Amir Reza Doostali have been training with Pogon for the past 2/3 months and have participated in a few friendly matches for their youth team. I suspect that Doostali is a few weeks/months younger and that his transfer will also become official once he turns 18.

Comment

how old is he?
            18 yo.
            The team will play some friendlies against FC Zurich, zorya, rapid vienna

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                I think he just turned 18 and that's the reason why the transfer has been made official now. He and Amir Reza Doostali have been training with Pogon for the past 2/3 months and have participated in a few friendly matches for their youth team. I suspect that Doostali is a few weeks/months younger and that his transfer will also become official once he turns 18.
                Very good age to be playing in a pro european league team hopefully he can make it to a big team. But why polish league ? Doesn't mahdavikia have any connection in germany to transfer players there?

Comment

Very good age to be playing in a pro european league team hopefully he can make it to a big team. But why polish league ? Doesn't mahdavikia have any connection in germany to transfer players there?
                  As we say, ye kase zire nim kase hast.

Comment

Was mentioned in FC Kia thread but good to see it made official. Brighton monitor Poland closely so prospects of Potterball have increased inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                      Yadegar Rostamii Jan ​2, 2004
                      Mohammad Amin Doustali Jan ​31, 2004
                      Last edited by St_Mark; 01-12-2022, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Doostali ,Azizi , Salmani Show

U16 AFC
                        Iran 5:0 VN
                        Azizi , Barzegar, Doostali , Azizi , Doostali
                        GAME

Last edited by St_Mark; 01-12-2022, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          [FONT="]Yadegar Rostamii Jan ​2, 2004
                          [/FONT][FONT="]Mohammad Amin [/FONT][FONT="]Doustali [/FONT][FONT="]Jan ​31, 2004[/FONT]
                          Thanks. So I guess we can expect an official confirmation of Doostali's transfer in the first week of February.

I'm confused about his first name btw. He's listed as Mohammad Amin on many sources but there is no mention about Mohammad Amin on his instagram ( amirreza.dostali11 ).

Comment

A solid transfer for sure.

The team is known for their youth development, many very young players. They just sold their 19 year old midfielder to Brighton for EU10 mil.

Their coach is a German guy who previously coached 1860 Munich and kaiserslauten so between him and kia there are indeed contacts for a Bundesliga move.

Yadegar is a super talented wing/attacking mid. Technically and in terms of fundamentals he is quite flawless, can move with the ball at great speed and changes direction very well. He is an excellent finisher.

He comes from small town in kordestan region. He has been with the academy since age 8 or 9 after their scouting missions in these areas. He was selected as the best player of the Cordial Cup, Austria’s premier youth tournament back in 2015. In that tournament kia finished runners up to 1860 munchen, ahead of the likes of ajax,Bayern,etc. he returned to his hometown to yazdani like reception.

He played in many other top international youth tournaments for kia and was typically the best player in his age group. Naturally also a main player in recent TM u17 teams.

Definitely one to keep an eye on, and a very solid destination keeping in mind he obviously played no pgpl mins, had no major youth Asian cup or youth World Cup where euro teams typically scout our younger players.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                              X