Tickets and hotels @Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets and hotels @Qatar 2022

Hey guys, I know its early, but it Would be Nice to have a thread, where all the relevant information about tickets and hotels Can be shared

I heard a rumour, that all the hotels in Qatar are already booked for the World Cup. Dont know how true it is. Anyway, please share all information you Can in here.

I heard also hotels are booked and expensive.

One option is to stay in Iran's side, much cheaper and travel via Persian Gulf in less than two hours to Doha. With Kish Air is in less than 30 minutes to Doha.

Although two of my students have told me I can stay with them, I may not attend this WC mainly because Arab countries including Qatar use a wrong name instead of Persian Gulf.

Persian Gulf has been used correctly for over 2500 years until British promoted the wrong name in 1950s. British have caused many problems in our region (West Asia). They also promoted the Middle East bogus name. The correct term for our region is West Asia.

I am not sure if Qatar can handle the crowd especially those English fans who want to drink and raise hell.
    Last edited by AIrani; 01-06-2022, 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

One option is to stay in Iran's side, much cheaper and travel via Persian Gulf in less than two hours to Doha. With Kish Air is in less than 30 minutes to Doha.

Although two of my students have told me I can stay with them, I may not attend this WC mainly because Arab countries including Qatar use a wrong name instead of Persian Gulf.

Persian Gulf has been used correctly for over 2500 years until British promoted the wrong name in 1950s. British have caused many problems in our region (West Asia). They also promoted the Middle East bogus name. The correct term for our region is West Asia.

I am not sure if Qatar can handle the crowd especially those English fans who want to drink and raise hell.
      Don‘t worry about some english pigs, Iranians will be the majority in Qatar and we will have lots of fun there just like in Russia 2018.

Comment

To be honest i wanna go to this world cup because Its probably the last world cup in this format. Also i was impressed the way qatar (ehm european masters) organised arab cup. Some cool technology there and I think they probably have the best stadiums in the world (i hate to say it but its the truth).

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost? I think it costs around $5-10k .

Comment

Hey guys,

no hotels are booked yet! it is not yet possible to book any hotels, no hotels have yet been released.

Fifa is waiting to see which 32 nations will qualifiy for the World Cup, and after that they will only give the OK to book Hotels.

The prices for the hotels have a limit. For example, a maximum of € 107 per night can be charged for 4 star hotels.

In addition, around 60,000 private apartments and villas are being rented out and several cruise ships are to be chartered, which are moored in the harbor and will provide accommodation for up to 10,000 fans.

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...7072.bild.html

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            To be honest i wanna go to this world cup because Its probably the last world cup in this format. Also i was impressed the way qatar (ehm european masters) organised arab cup. Some cool technology there and I think they probably have the best stadiums in the world (i hate to say it but its the truth).
            Anyone have any idea how much it would cost? I think it costs around $5-10k .
            Chill dude, one can definitely go to Qatar for low budget. I‘m sure they will have cheap accomodations etc too

Comment

2026 vivaaaaa usa

Comment

Guys the pandemic will unfortunately not allow this world cup to be a party experience similar to Russia, Brazil or Germany, just to manage expectations!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                  no hotels are booked yet! it is not yet possible to book any hotels, no hotels have yet been released.
                  https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...7072.bild.html
                  haha wtf thats actually true, first I thought it was BS like no way u cant book anything in Doha 10 months from now, but I just tried on hotels.com, you cant book anything for various reasons 😂

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

With covid and travel conditions changing every days, it would be risky to travel different countries for the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                      Chill dude, one can definitely go to Qatar for low budget. I‘m sure they will have cheap accomodations etc too
                      Bro just the Flight ticket + game tickets = will be around $2k for me! Then you got hotel + transport + food + alcohol . Unless you wanna take ghablame with your wife cooking

Its a once in a lifetime trip so it I would rather make the most out of it (if i go ) .

Comment

is there any AbnB in gutter..?
                        worked out great for our group lodging in russia..!!
                        trying to get my paperwork sorted to go to iran after like foreva before the WC... but the dude at the embassy on the phone came across as a dick and got turned off by the whole idea again...!! :/

I still cant believe these pissant desert country scandalou$ly managed to win WC hosting rights..!! smh

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Unless you wanna take ghablame with your wife cooking
                          I think we would all prefer he ghablame, let's be honest 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            is there any AbnB in gutter..?
                            worked out great for our group lodging in russia..!!
                            trying to get my paperwork sorted to go to iran after like foreva before the WC... but the dude at the embassy on the phone came across as a dick and got turned off by the whole idea again...!! :/

I still cant believe these pissant desert country scandalou$ly managed to win WC hosting rights..!! smh
                            Calling at Embassies is pointless, just book an online appointment and go there early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              I think we would all prefer he ghablame, let's be honest 😂
                              yeap I can't disagree That pre-game abgosht hits different in qatar 😂

Comment

Working...
                              X