Tickets and hotels @Qatar 2022

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets and hotels @Qatar 2022

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Tickets and hotels @Qatar 2022

Hey guys, I know its early, but it Would be Nice to have a thread, where all the relevant information about tickets and hotels Can be shared

I heard a rumour, that all the hotels in Qatar are already booked for the World Cup. Dont know how true it is. Anyway, please share all information you Can in here.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,247 Times in 1,075 Posts
    I heard also hotels are booked and expensive.

One option is to stay in Iran's side, much cheaper and travel via Persian Gulf in less than two hours to Doha. With Kish Air is in less than 30 minutes to Doha.

Although two of my students have told me I can stay with them, I may not attend this WC mainly because Arab countries including Qatar use a wrong name instead of Persian Gulf.

Persian Gulf has been used correctly for over 2500 years until British promoted the wrong name in 1950s. British have caused many problems in our region (West Asia). They also promoted the Middle East bogus name. The correct term for our region is West Asia.

I am not sure if Qatar can handle the crowd especially those English fans who want to drink and raise hell.
    Last edited by AIrani; 01-06-2022 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AIrani For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AIrani View Post

One option is to stay in Iran's side, much cheaper and travel via Persian Gulf in less than two hours to Doha. With Kish Air is in less than 30 minutes to Doha.

Although two of my students have told me I can stay with them, I may not attend this WC mainly because Arab countries including Qatar use a wrong name instead of Persian Gulf.

Persian Gulf has been used correctly for over 2500 years until British promoted the wrong name in 1950s. British have caused many problems in our region (West Asia). They also promoted the Middle East bogus name. The correct term for our region is West Asia.

I am not sure if Qatar can handle the crowd especially those English fans who want to drink and raise hell.
    Don‘t worry about some english pigs, Iranians will be the majority in Qatar and we will have lots of fun there just like in Russia 2018.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Babak_Shirazi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,126 Posts
    To be honest i wanna go to this world cup because Its probably the last world cup in this format. Also i was impressed the way qatar (ehm european masters) organised arab cup. Some cool technology there and I think they probably have the best stadiums in the world (i hate to say it but its the truth).

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost? I think it costs around $5-10k .

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Hey guys,

no hotels are booked yet! it is not yet possible to book any hotels, no hotels have yet been released.

Fifa is waiting to see which 32 nations will qualifiy for the World Cup, and after that they will only give the OK to book Hotels.

The prices for the hotels have a limit. For example, a maximum of € 107 per night can be charged for 4 star hotels.

In addition, around 60,000 private apartments and villas are being rented out and several cruise ships are to be chartered, which are moored in the harbor and will provide accommodation for up to 10,000 fans.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nika89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    To be honest i wanna go to this world cup because Its probably the last world cup in this format. Also i was impressed the way qatar (ehm european masters) organised arab cup. Some cool technology there and I think they probably have the best stadiums in the world (i hate to say it but its the truth).
    Anyone have any idea how much it would cost? I think it costs around $5-10k .
    Chill dude, one can definitely go to Qatar for low budget. I‘m sure they will have cheap accomodations etc too

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babak_Shirazi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    2026 vivaaaaa usa

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,289 Times in 929 Posts
    Guys the pandemic will unfortunately not allow this world cup to be a party experience similar to Russia, Brazil or Germany, just to manage expectations!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,423 Times in 5,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nika89 View Post
    no hotels are booked yet! it is not yet possible to book any hotels, no hotels have yet been released.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    haha wtf thats actually true, first I thought it was BS like no way u cant book anything in Doha 10 months from now, but I just tried on hotels.com, you cant book anything for various reasons 😂

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,603 Times in 3,649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AIrani View Post

With covid and travel conditions changing every days, it would be risky to travel different countries for the WC

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 93

You do not have permission to view the list of names.