• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Ansarifard also struggled at Osasuna.
    And Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...mments-wrapper
      Acun Ilicali has dubbed Allahyar the "next Mo Salah".
      Lol, Mo Salah understands the concept of passing the ball.

Allahyar is talented, but statements like this do nothing to help with his development.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Allahyar is talented, but statements like this do nothing to help with his development.
        I think Adama Traore would be a better comparison, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Like the "Iranian Messi". Much prefer our players setting their own legacy and having OTHER national players being compared to ours!

Comment

Mo Salah would be selling guidebooks at the Pyramids of Giza if it wasn't for Klopp. Allahyar is probably ahead of where Salah was at the same age so yes, he will be the first Iranian to win a Balon D'or.

Just give me a 1 in 2 scoring rate, you beast, the £20m+ offers will follow.

Comment

Allahyar can use Hull as a steppingstone for EPL. They will not make promotion this season though, they can challenge next season.

His pace and physics will suit the physical no nonsense and aggressive Championship, but the local paper needs to get his name right!

"We will have some players signed, one of them (Sayyagmanesh) is already around getting checks and I really believe this guy will be sensational."
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Salah himself was nothing until 22/23 years. He made his name from two games against Chelsea. Not because he was doing anything special in Swiss league, a league where some Barca B player was scoring 35 goals every year.

Comment

Allahyar is very talented but still has a lot of development.

The one bittersweet situation about Taremi and Azmoun is that we have never had two such talented players and in 3-4 years they will start t decline. Taremi has just shy of 50 G+A at club level in the last year, i mean wtf...

Allahyar is only 20 but he needs the right development to even be in the ball park of reaching that level. Not only the right mentality but he needs the right people around him, not to fk him over like Saman's agent

Comment

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...ext-mo-6567746

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Mo Salah would be selling guidebooks at the Pyramids of Giza if it wasn't for Klopp.

Comment

FFS ... as soon as i heard that absolutely retarded comparison, knew the english media is going to run wild with it ..!!😂

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Mo Salah would be selling guidebooks at the Pyramids of Giza if it wasn't for Klopp. Allahyar is probably ahead of where Salah was at the same age so yes, he will be the first Iranian to win a Balon D'or.

Just give me a 1 in 2 scoring rate, you beast, the £20m+ offers will follow.
                          Salah was on Chelsea's payroll at the age 21, not a relegation contender in the Championship. Technically Allahyar has a year to get offers from a top 5 club, but let's not get ahead of ourselves comparing him to one the best players of our generation.

Comment

They did not announce it today!

Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

The way Acun has talked him up I wonder if the announcement will be made during the game today. Maybe get him to come on to the pitch at half time and announce it that way.

Comment

Hull City social media being taken over by Turkish fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X