• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical due tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HullCityS...05216112619526

Comment

Comment

He is currently having his medical.

Update - Hull owner announced just that he he has passed his checks.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...mments-wrapper

Acun Ilicali has dubbed Allahyar the "next Mo Salah".

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...mments-wrapper

Acun Ilicali has dubbed Allahyar the "next Mo Salah".
              I hope at least the coach has watched him play before.

Comment

We can not predict how the new coach, Arlevadze, will handle Allahyar. We could only count on Allahyar working hard and hope that he will be treated fairly by the coach. There is excitement around the new owner and hopefully their new coach and Allahyar. Let's see if they could continue their winning streak of 2. I think promotion to EPL is out of reach for this season (they are in 19th place with 27 out of 46 matches played) yet if they get to top ten, it will be a solid starting point for promotion next season. I would guess the goal for the rest of the season is to stabilize their position in Championship by getting farther away from relegation zone and keep climbing in preparation for next season.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

The coach is Acun's best friend and familiar with SuperLig so in that sense allahyar will have even less of a task on his hands in terms of convincing him (not to say he wouldnt have convinced the brexit coach they had within a few training sessions).

If this young english kid they have up front is fetching 10 mio offers from brentford (he doesnt look particularly special) then I dont see why Allahyar cannot do the same in the next year.

Comment

Hull city fans are comparing his game to Javier Hernandez. Would be great if he could become as big of a player as him.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Hull city fans are comparing his game to Javier Hernandez. Would be great if he could become as big of a player as him.
                      You mean Abel Hernández?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        You mean Abel Hernández?
                        Possibly. IM the one hoping for a Javier Hernandez
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I'd rather see him stay away from Hull City to be honest. Championship isn't really a place for most players to develop (Ansarifard struggled there a lot)

Comment

This is problem when you just watch goal reel. Allahyar of course is very good finisher but Javier H. is useless outside of the box, even in MLS. Mexicans call him a ‘tronco’, tree trunk or log. Whoever is expecting Chicharito will be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                              I'd rather see him stay away from Hull City to be honest. Championship isn't really a place for most players to develop (Ansarifard struggled there a lot)
                              Not the same case.. Ansarifard was 28 when he played in the Championship whereas Allahyar is only 20 years old and still has room to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                Ansarifard also struggled at Osasuna.

Comment

Working...
                                X