Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true, this is an absolutely great deal for Fenerbahce. 50% of his future sale

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      They’re closer to mid table than relegation and just won back to back games against 2nd and 3rd place in the league. With the new owner, they’ll be fine and possibly in promotion conversation within a couple years
      Peterborough and Barnsley are both poor teams and not getting out of the relegation zone. Derby started on -21 so will be a miracle if they are safe.
      Hull will stay up - next two games are winnable and at home.

Comment

If he performs well, he could be in the EPL by the age of 22. Really not a bad move at all

Comment

great deal for SS too. They get an additional million on top of the 900k transfer fee they initially, plus they are still owed 400k by Fener for the percentage of Zorya loan fee.

In total they made nearly 2.5 millions from Allahyar sale. A good example of what they should do in the future (with hosseinzadeh). Between this sale, Ghayedi sale, and Majid Hosseini sale they are making solid cash flow most years now and finally learning that this is normal strategy for self sufficiency, managing their books.

As they gain more experience in making these deals we should hope they insert smarter and smarter clauses, that can give the club windfall for many years.

As for Allahyar I know he had mind set on move to anderlecht and dont blame him. But Hull are a team with PL history, have a new rich owner, he will be a star player, and his style really suits the league. He can improve there are really if he can bag something like 10-15 goals in the next 1-2 seasons, given his age and physical characteristics a PL team will pick him up.

Comment

I read Hull is getting rid of their manager and hiring Shota Arveladze, owners buddy and most recently at Pakhtakor lol.

Comment

They are looking to bring in Pesci too. He has 12 goals in 21 games so far in the Turkish league for Fatih Karagumruk this season.

Comment

✅Vedat Muriqi 🔄 Lazio 💰20 million Euros

✅Eljif Elmas 🔄 Naples 💰16.1 million Euros

✅Allahyar Sayyadmanesh 🔄 Hull City 💰5 million Euros

🤔Next?
                In the end, it turned out that the Fenerbahce move was a good move and a win-win for Allahyar, Esteghlal, and Fenerbahce.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  I read Hull is getting rid of their manager and hiring Shota Arveladze, owners buddy and most recently at Pakhtakor lol.
                  Bad move IMO but let's see ...
                  “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Just waiting on visa

Comment

Typical party bazi.
                      Some thing only Iran has parti bazi in football.

Comment

This new ownership has all the signs of a disaster waiting to happen. Really hope Allahyar doesn't sign a long term deal.

Comment

I hope Fenerbahce doesn’t see a league title or Champions League for the next 30 years. Almost everything was going right with this one…

Comment

eee yarooo resid hanooz ya na ?
                            needs to hull asss already ....!!
                            though in his case, may have to take two loads..!!?

Comment

Hull City will destroy the hopes our hopeful youngster!

He fits Dutch, German or even Portuguese leagues better than those arrogant, racist English leagues.

BIG Mistake to go to Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                This new ownership has all the signs of a disaster waiting to happen. Really hope Allahyar doesn't sign a long term deal.
                                That's what I'm thinking too.. It's like he wants to create a Turkish club and make it work in English football which usually doesn't work like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X